If a person shows up on time for a Job Interview and then asked can

Why would they say "come back tomorrow" if they had found their person? Think it through.

What it sounds like is that they just don't have their shit together.

Just going through the motions since they have the person they want?
LOL no one in business has time to play games like that. Call a person they know they do not hire to come back? Think about what you art saying.:laugh:

if someone was already SCHEDULED they are not going to tell the person to their face they already chose someone, they are just going to go through the motions and make it seem like the person has a chance

Sure they would. When I have found the right person to hire, I can usually tell during the interview. If I decide they are the one to hire, I would tell everyone after that we have filled the position but that I would keep their resume' or application on file. No problem.

Why do you always assume it is something hidden. The girl who asked if you were married was secretly wanting your dick. The girl who had a busy social life was secretly dating someone. The girl who wanted to friend you on FaceBook was secretly wanting your dick. Then you found out she had a boyfriend.

Has your office never had something come up that demanded the attention of the people who would do the hiring?

Why would they say "come back tomorrow" if they had found their person? Think it through.

LOL no one in business has time to play games like that. Call a person they know they do not hire to come back? Think about what you art saying.:laugh:

if someone was already SCHEDULED they are not going to tell the person to their face they already chose someone, they are just going to go through the motions and make it seem like the person has a chance

Sure they would. When I have found the right person to hire, I can usually tell during the interview. If I decide they are the one to hire, I would tell everyone after that we have filled the position but that I would keep their resume' or application on file. No problem.

Why do you always assume it is something hidden. The girl who asked if you were married was secretly wanting your dick. The girl who had a busy social life was secretly dating someone. The girl who wanted to friend you on FaceBook was secretly wanting your dick. Then you found out she had a boyfriend.

Has your office never had something come up that demanded the attention of the people who would do the hiring?

I don't believe so but what if someone else was scheduled for the same day after you realized you had the person you wanted. Are u going to tell them not to come in?

I don't believe so but what if someone else was scheduled for the same day after you realized you had the person you wanted. Are u going to tell them not to come in?

Yes. Anyone who was there would be told in person. Anyone schedule for later would be called.

You interview them to see if they are better then the one you may like. Unless you hired them already

That's not the point. --- Are you going to tell them to come BACK is the question.

Why the fuck would you do that if you already know you're not gonna hire them?
What would be the point?

come back tomorrow because something came up?

Isn't that a obvious sign they already have who they wanted? I myself would not be coming back if some shit like that happened to me. This happened to a friend of mine and I didn;t want to hurt her feelings but I don't think that was a good sign at all.

That is not unusual. That happened all the time. Why would they tell you to come back if they already found the right candidate? If you're not coming back then it's your lost.

Hey...............you can't schedule things like sickness and death. If there was a sickness or death in the family, asking to come back tomorrow is a perfectly understandable request.

She wasn't told what came up, all they said was SOMETHING
If they told her to come back and she was discouraged. Just because of that then maybe she doesn't deserve the job.

Yes. Anyone who was there would be told in person. Anyone schedule for later would be called.

Agree.. Tough but sometimes that's the way it went. We've done that.

Forum List

Back