If Abrams & Gillum Lose. How Will MSNBC & CNN Report And Explain It?

i think that whoopie and joyce fartblower will claim that over 10 million illegal russians voted in red states

Holy Crap...

Black Approval rating is up to 45%
Hispanic Approval rating is up to 39%
Generic Approval rating is 56% for Trump...

This is going to be an epic vote on Tuesday..

And you have a link for that, right?
Poll: Trump Hits Record High Approval Rating with Black Voters Amid BLEXIT Launch

Depending on which pollster you use the spread is from 29-56%. Myself, I believe its about 50% as most polling is +3-5 democrat lean..

:aargh: :cul2: :lalala: If they both lose their races by 10 to 20 points, it's pretty obvious what we can expect to hear from the more radical/loonier hosts/commentators on those networks. Anyone wanna guess what we can expect to hear from the far left black anchors/hosts/commentators? Like the ones who often bash white men/blame the white men for all of our problems?
:iyfyus.jpg:

So they'll do the same thing that Fox News will do if the midterms go badly for the GOP. Okay, good stuff.

:aargh: :cul2: :lalala: If they both lose their races by 10 to 20 points, it's pretty obvious what we can expect to hear from the more radical/loonier hosts/commentators on those networks. Anyone wanna guess what we can expect to hear from the far left black anchors/hosts/commentators? Like the ones who often bash white men/blame the white men for all of our problems?
WACIST WHITE PEOPLE! That's exactly how. I am looking forward to it.

Holy Crap...

Poll: Trump Hits Record High Approval Rating with Black Voters Amid BLEXIT Launch

Depending on which pollster you use the spread is from 29-56%. Myself, I believe its about 50% as most polling is +3-5 democrat lean..

According to this poll released today 84% of blacks want a Democrat controlled Congress. Only 8% want a Republican Congress. 57% of Hispanics want a Democrat controlled Congress

Democrats hold 7-point edge in final national NBC/WSJ poll

Holy Crap...

According to this poll released today 84% of blacks want a Democrat controlled Congress. Only 8% want a Republican Congress. 57% of Hispanics want a Democrat controlled Congress

Boy, talk about a waste of electrons!

The "generic" ballot that seems to be the media rage this year is a fantasy. I don't recall hearing about it before this past few months.

Take your typical Democrat that lives in my county. He or she could rail all day long on how they want Congress to look like, but they cannot influence it in any way. Wednesday morning, there will be a Republican in our House seat and two Republican Senators. Our local officials will almost 100% be Republicans. There may be some Democrats elected, but in our area, those Democrats are somewhere to the right of where Joe McCarthy was on the political spectrum!

They simply cannot do a damn thing about it.

Holy Crap...

as do college educated men and women and the under 34 vote

Holy Crap...

Boy, talk about a waste of electrons!

The "generic" ballot that seems to be the media rage this year is a fantasy. I don't recall hearing about it before this past few months.

Take your typical Democrat that lives in my county. He or she could rail all day long on how they want Congress to look like, but they cannot influence it in any way. Wednesday morning, there will be a Republican in our House seat and two Republican Senators. Our local officials will almost 100% be Republicans. There may be some Democrats elected, but in our area, those Democrats are somewhere to the right of where Joe McCarthy was on the political spectrum!

They simply cannot do a damn thing about it.

“Among likely Hispanic voters, 60 percent said they will vote for a Democratic candidate for the House, and 32 percent would back a Republican.“

Ready for a fight: Voter enthusiasm surges among U.S. Hispanics | Reuters

:aargh: :cul2: :lalala: If they both lose their races by 10 to 20 points

Why would they lose their races by ten to 20 points when not single indicator shows that will happen?
Democrats pull 10 points out of their asses all the time.
isnt Florida 70% white? anyone really think the normal ones will vote for Jillian?
White kids are dumb and white teachers and lawyers are traitors.

So they'll do the same thing that Fox News will do if the midterms go badly for the GOP. Okay, good stuff.
Fox News would have been pulled off the air if they tried anything half as racist as claiming Democrats winning was a “blacklash”.

Florida and Georgia are DEEP RED states. How will NaziCons like Fox News report and explain if Abrams and/or Gillum win?

Forum List

Back