If Abrams & Gillum Lose. How Will MSNBC & CNN Report And Explain It?

:aargh: :cul2: :lalala: If they both lose their races by 10 to 20 points, it's pretty obvious what we can expect to hear from the more radical/loonier hosts/commentators on those networks. Anyone wanna guess what we can expect to hear from the far left black anchors/hosts/commentators? Like the ones who often bash white men/blame the white men for all of our problems?
:iyfyus.jpg:
its going to be smoke signals...

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup:
i think we can already see the front page of the NY times/Compost
Lights into fire the moment it hits the front porch....

And when the home owner stomps on it, their foot will get covered in crap..

Abrams has only led in one poll since August. Otherwise it has been Kemp the whole way. And Kemp is another candidate that does not have high favorables.

What happened is that Abrams decided the Liberal wave was going to crash over Georgia, and she started the whole take the guns thing, victory was assured, people hated Trump, so why not? Only when she did, that pretty much ended any hopes of victory. She forgot that the sycophants that she was surrounded with were not dialed int Georgia’s attitudes. I know, I live in Georgia. By Georgia standards, I am Liberal. But Abrams is way left by even Georgia standards.

She started out as a candidate who could work out compromises. Now, she’s going to be the candidate who lost to Kemp, who is an ass.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2018 - Georgia Governor - Kemp vs. Abrams

RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM

Exactly how they explain EVERYTHING ELSE.
The public is seeing real positive results and these excuses are falling on deaf ears... Their base is abandoning them.. I talked with several democrats this morning and 1 out of 3 them are voting for the Republican in their districts due to positive growth policies. If that plays out nation wide, its going to be a very bad day for democrats.

Last edited:
NPC-18-media-CNN-panel WHITE PEOPLE.jpg

Holy Crap...

Black Approval rating is up to 45%
Hispanic Approval rating is up to 39%
Generic Approval rating is 56% for Trump...

This is going to be an epic vote on Tuesday..

Holy Crap...

Black Approval rating is up to 45%
Hispanic Approval rating is up to 39%
Generic Approval rating is 56% for Trump...

This is going to be an epic vote on Tuesday..

And you have a link for that, right?

With Gillum the question is whether or not he will stay out of jail long enough to get sworn in if elected? The turf battle over which state or federal agency gets first bit of this apple could well be epic.

They will say they lost and move on. Who won't move on are Trumpists on forums who will continue to talk about it long after no one gives a shit anymore.
Do you really believe that the MSM isn't going to cry racism? Really?

Al Sharpton: Wat weed juss all witnessed last night waz ebidence dat dem steaks of Florida and Georgia iz full of white honkey bich racists who hate all black folks and make fun of black folks wit all of dare jokes about all black people eat notin' but fied chicken and wata melon !!
And you wore blackface to type that, right? But you ain't no racist... just a discerning observer, right? LOL

They will say they lost and move on. Who won't move on are Trumpists on forums who will continue to talk about it long after no one gives a shit anymore.
Yeah, because that's what Democrats do.
Well, how did Democrats react when SCOTUS chose the guy that lost the popular vote in 2K? And again how did Democrats react when the gerryrigged EC elected the guy that lost the popular vote in '16? We're used to your chicanery. And the better question is..how will Republicans react either way tis mid-term. So far, they are lousy losers, and lousy-er snotty winners. As Smaug said in paraphrase..I'm tempted to want you to win just to see you destroy yourself, AND the Constitution, since 1A and evidently 14A are already on the Republican block. But the price is too high, so I'll just do my best to vote your flunkies out.

Al Sharpton: Wat weed juss all witnessed last night waz ebidence dat dem steaks of Florida and Georgia iz full of white honkey bich racists who hate all black folks and make fun of black folks wit all of dare jokes about all black people eat notin' but fied chicken and wata melon !!
And you wore blackface to type that, right? But you ain't no racist... just a discerning observer, right? LOL
i have never heard al sharpton speak to the extent where I understood every word he said,,kinda like when Jesse Jackson speaks

Well, how did Democrats react when SCOTUS chose the guy that lost the popular vote in 2K? And again how did Democrats react when the gerryrigged EC elected the guy that lost the popular vote in '16? We're used to your chicanery. And the better question is..how will Republicans react either way tis mid-term. So far, they are lousy losers, and lousy-er snotty winners. As Smaug said in paraphrase..I'm tempted to want you to win just to see you destroy yourself, AND the Constitution, since 1A and evidently 14A are already on the Republican block. But the price is too high, so I'll just do my best to vote your flunkies out.
You acted like a bunch of spoiled petulant children. You had a massive hissy fit. You're still having a hissy fit.

Thank you. And you're right, Democrats whined. Hell, they're still wining about Reagan FFS!

Forum List

Back