If America was never great, why does the rest of earth rely on the USA so much?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
As horrible as we are..racist, misogynist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobic...it's apparent that the rest of the planet relies heavily on our awful country,

America is a bad place, yet many people from all over the globe are literally dying to come here.

I guess that's snowflake logic.

Maybe we can let Papua New Guinea run the planet for a bit.

As horrible as we are..racist, misogynist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobic...it's apparent that the rest of the planet relies heavily on our awful country,

America is a bad place, yet many people from all over the globe are literally dying to come here.

I'm giving you 20 stars for that.

And why do millions flock here, legally and illegally?

The left has always praised Cuba but many of the people there would rather travel for days at sea on a piece of driftwood rather than suffer life there.

Remember the old joke (sad, but true):

Q: How do you fit 100 Cubans in a shoebox?

A: Tell them it will float.

Last edited:

Check into how much of the planet we occupy militarily someday.

Check into how much of the planet we occupy militarily someday.
It would be wonderful for all Americans if we could return to our Founder's policy of non-intervention. Well...it would great for 99% of Americans, but the 1% would not think it wonderful.

I am not an advocate for isolationism, I do find it interesting how the USA is the enemy that everyone seems to rely on.

It's an odd paradox. Jealousy, perhaps.

We're more great when Republicans aren't in charge.

When Americans fight for their rights, who is it we are fighting against? Republicans of course.

Forum List

Back