If an asteroid comes crashing down on Washinton DC and you could stop it, would you stop it?

would you stop it?

• no

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Have to think about it

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Chickens!!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • yes

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1640539350375.png

If an asteroid was falling from space to destroy Washington DC and you could stop it, would you stop it?

I'd stop it.

Politics is fun but all those people dying would really suck. They all have families who love them.

And for the record, the FBI will not, I repeat not, be monitoring this thread

1640539763060.png

So feel free to speak by all means.

Only if it was like a meteorite the size of a B.B. and it left a big ol bruise on his flabby, white ass.
Maybe I should rephrase the question, if it just targeted politicians you hate, would you stop it?

If so, for the record you would not stop it.

Anyone else?

Yes, some loss but so many opportunities for improvement.

All those leftists who are so obsessed with "the common good" s1urely would welcome their opportunity to do their all for that "common good"

No, I wouldn't stop it, if it was, like, trashcan size. Anything very large and it would take out, well, the world. Crack it like a walnut. Make another hole like the Gulf of Mexico.

No, I wouldn't stop it, if it was, like, trashcan size. Anything very large and it would take out, well, the world. Crack it like a walnut. Make another hole like the Gulf of Mexico.
I think it a hard question for the Left to answer

On the one hand, you love all of the spending and political correctness and policies that are destroying what you view as a systemically racist evil society and economic system, but on the other hand, everyone in power doing it you are in love with, aside from a few people you view as Trumpsters.

Literally, the entire Federal government is your creation.

If the Washington Football team was playing a road game,yeah .I'd probably stop it.

How many trillions is the Demoncrap Party going to charge us to address this and "fix" it????

Forum List

Back