If anything, this last shooting showed us that we cant depend on the govt

Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.
Dont depend on those deadbeats, defend you and yours.
Dont be dipshits. Buy plenty of guns and ammo.
So when businesses fail, is that proof capitalism is a failure?
This is the govt. not a business in the private sector. These are LIVES. Derp

Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.
That doesn’t at all justify your logic the federal government is a failure but capitalism isn’t lol.

Why not get the government to quit wasting tax dollars and spend them on security guards at schools. Just look at that bogus investigation of Russia how much of that money could have been spent for security at schools

That doesn’t at all justify your logic the federal government is a failure but capitalism isn’t lol.
Dude, you just compared something people want to put their trust in, the fucking ged gov, to one business in the market. Stfu :lol:

Are you stocked up on beans and tin foil?

I am. Not because I'm the "mad prepper" or anything. It's just that Wally World wanted $4/lb for the beans I wanted, so I said: "F* that! I'll find some beans." So I ordered 20 lbs @ $1.65 a lb. (minimum order)

As for tinfoil, I have about 6 rolls. :dunno:

I'm the guy in front of you with 100 rolls of TP and 100 rolls PT.
Defuc I'm gonna run out of anything if I can help it!!!
Dont get me started on 5.56,.45 and .22 rounds.
My ammo stockpiles make my shit paper look pathetic.

:uhoh3:

If you'll notice there are over 4k 5.56 rounds and 800 rounds of .45.
If ya feel like going islamic and scraping the turds off with your hand go on with it.
View attachment 179170

You lack a Ruger Guide Gun in .338 Win Mag, work on this problem.

I'll try to do better...
The 30.06 is a little light weight all things considered.

Dude, you just compared something people want to put their trust in, the fucking ged gov, to one business in the market. Stfu :lol:
A system made up of various institutions and you claim the whole thing is a sham because a school shooting happened? Do you even hear yourself?

So, the solution is for armed citizens to wall off the school? What could possibly go wrong?
Bless your poor illiterate heart :itsok:

What's your solution? Armed rebellion? What?

What is your solution?

Ban guns?

Do you think that will solve the problems that plague this country?

Also how will rural America defend their land from wild animals and intruders?

Call the local police?

What if they are an hour or more away or dealing with another crime?

So what is your answer?

Tell the wild animals no and hope they stop?

Tell the intruders they have to wait for the police?

My bet your answer is the typical progressive answer that will demand for background checks that will use the no-fly list to ban people from their Constitutional right when it is well know the list is faulty or demanding people need a doctor approval because you know you can never bribe a doctor.

I mean the solutions those like you want can be bypass, so tell me what law will prevent the next mass murder?

A system made up of various institutions and you claim the whole thing is a sham because a school shooting happened? Do you even hear yourself?
Our govt fails EVERY day. My point was, for the illiterate, is how can you want to put you and your families safety in their hands?
A gun shot takes 1 second for a response. a call to the police takes 8-30 minutes for A Response.

I can. It's called a biometric safe.
That's only necessary if little toddlers are wandering around the house.

Both my kids understand gun safety and how to shoot...

and have excellent trigger discipline.
:lol:

Glad you educated them in gun safety. Get this, my friend's kid, like 25..daddy never taught him muzzle discipline. He wants to go shooting with me at the range, but the guys at the range are like family, and I'm afraid he'll embarrass me. :(

One time, one of my cousin's half-drunk girlfriends twirled a pistol around while everyone was shooting at a family gathering, like 40 people hit the deck.

I don't want to be like that cousin.
:beer:

My 15-year-old daughter:

Rae_Bear_Crop.jpg

Check out the trigger finger. I don't even have to say anything. She does it automatically.
:dance:

Sadly, that rifle is at the bottom of the Sabine River.

Speaking of muzzle discipline.
Almost the exact same thing happened with my family at a reunion, but nobody was drinking.

How did your rifle end up on the bottom of a river?

So, the solution is for armed citizens to wall off the school? What could possibly go wrong?
You think a kid with a gun would try and enter?

still waiting for your solution.

I think a bunch of untrained armed idiots who don't understand the purpose of government standing in a high school parking lot is a great way to camouflage a psycho with a gun

Actually, a large number of people who have concealed carry permits train and shoot more than organized law-enforcement. Police officers generally only go to the range to qualify a couple times a year. I handload much of my own ammo and go to the range sometimes once a week, sometimes twice.

Some are, some aren't, not guarantee on that.

Wow, you handload your ow ammo and go to the range and go to the range, you're Rambo, man.

Plus there are the targets I have up the hill behind the house. You'd be surprised at how many law-enforcement officers are not really "gun guys" too, and never fire their weapons until their qualification shoots.

You are right, even a lot of cops are under trained so the best solution is what? Ask anyone to do the job? Wouldn't it make more sense to have specially trained officers at schools?
Someone is better than no one

The answer to your question was posted before you posted it, therefore you are an obtuse moron that will never learn anything.

Instead of admitting your mistake, you then double-down on retard.

Yeah, you're not the sharpest marble in the bag.

del's head makes him the sharpest marble. :)

Not a single viable answer.

Besides all the bathroom jargon, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Is it, "Buy as many guns as possible?"

He means exactly that. Also learn, train, and arm yourself. Obtain a concealed carry permit and carry every day. You have that right, and there are millions of us who are exercising that right.

A Supreme Court ruling stated that law-enforcement has "no constitutional duty to protect from harm", and the police can't be in all places at once. Therefore you are obliged to put the responsibility of your own safety and the safety of your loved ones, in your own hands.

^There ya go, 'tard. Already answered before you went "derp".

:boohoo:

Like I said, not a viable answer. You slow?

You don't strike me as the "problem solver" type.

"not a viable answer" aye? Btw, that's just your opinion. In what way is it not? Give teachers who want to CCW and protect their students an allowance to do so. If they don't, they don't. That's OK. Some will, and would-be school shooters may not know who's who in that situation and think twice.

I gave a far more detailed response to some things I would do, look it up.
No, post a link

Why not get the government to quit wasting tax dollars and spend them on security guards at schools. Just look at that bogus investigation of Russia how much of that money could have been spent for security at schools

They had armed police at the school that failed, after the FBI and state DCF, what more do you want?

Arm yourselves, people. The government will not protect you.

It may not be foolproof, but it's the best line of defense you have.

PS: Much government may just well be not necessary.

Our govt fails EVERY day. My point was, for the illiterate, is how can you want to put you and your families safety in their hands?
A gun shot takes 1 second for a response. a call to the police takes 8-30 minutes for A Response.

And sometimes days when it come to police responses.

You are putting your life in the hands of the 911 dispatcher and if anyone want to see how failure can happen just research Houston 911 system and how it was failing the community at one time.

So to those that believe the police are a call away, well I have seen how long it takes for them to arrive even to a damn shooting where the victim was bleeding out and it took them twenty minutes and the sub station was three miles away but because of the neighborhood the guy was down, bleeding and had to have my brother and I administer first aid to stop the bleeding while waiting for medics.

So no I do not count on the government to do their jobs at all!

Why did you have all your guns on board a boat? Or do you need to plead the fifth? Lol
I hereby assert my right against self incrimination under article 5 of the United States Constitution Bill of Rights, and under Article 1, Section 10 of the Texas Constitution.

No, it's a running joke. "I don't have any guns. They were all lost in a tragic boating accident."
(wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Nor do I have the knowledge, skill, or equipment to forge, mill, or otherwise craft "military-grade" firearms in my garage.

Well no...you see it's alllllll the NRA's fault. So says the left moon bats

I don't have a crystal ball to see into the future ...
But I am betting that when Nikolas Cruz goes to trail his defense team will probably choose the insanity defense over blaming the NRA or the firearm ... :dunno:

Forum List

Back