If anything, this last shooting showed us that we cant depend on the govt

Yup. Who yagonna call when the police show up and hide behind their cars? As they did in Newtown, too. But you were never going to hear that, Connecticut having a very Obama friendly media, Obama's male tumescent appendage firmly contained in their mouths.
Remember, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away. And then some more after that.

Besides all the bathroom jargon, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Is it, "Buy as many guns as possible?"
That makes you pretty God damn stupid then.
His point is simple. The left says the police/government will protect you from bad guys with guns. This latest shooting is proof positive that not only can they not protect you but they can be at the same location hiding behind a car WHILE you are getting gunned down.

Serve & Protect is a lie. Protect yourself.

Class dismissed

Besides all the bathroom jargon, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Is it, "Buy as many guns as possible?"
His point is simple. The left says the police/government will protect you from bad guys with guns. This latest shooting is proof positive that not only can they not protect you but they can be at the same location hiding behind a car WHILE you are getting gunned down.

Class dismissed

I"m certainly not stupid, and there's no reason for you to be so hostile. In a post that's supposedly about guns that's 4 lines long, he spends 3-and-a-half lines talking about wiping asses and shit and toilet paper and dingleberries. So I assumed I was reading a post about bathrooms, when he finally wrote about 3 words about guns. So I got him to clarify his point and I got a meaningful discussion going. No need to call names, especially since the rest of your post is pretty articulate.

Class dismissed

I"m certainly not stupid, and there's no reason for you to be so hostile. In a post that's supposedly about guns that's 4 lines long, he spends 3-and-a-half lines talking about wiping asses and shit and toilet paper and dingleberries. So I assumed I was reading a post about bathrooms, when he finally wrote about 3 words about guns. So I got him to clarify his point and I got a meaningful discussion going. No need to call names, especially since the rest of your post is pretty articulate.
The hostility is a byproduct of stupid regressives. Sorry

Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.
Dont depend on those deadbeats, defend you and yours.
Dont be dipshits. Buy plenty of guns and ammo.

So, the solution is for armed citizens to wall off the school? What could possibly go wrong?
You think a kid with a gun would try and enter?

still waiting for your solution.

I think a bunch of untrained armed idiots who don't understand the purpose of government standing in a high school parking lot is a great way to camouflage a psycho with a gun

Actually, a large number of people who have concealed carry permits train and shoot more than organized law-enforcement. Police officers generally only go to the range to qualify a couple times a year. I handload much of my own ammo and go to the range sometimes once a week, sometimes twice.

Some are, some aren't, not guarantee on that.

Wow, you handload your ow ammo and go to the range and go to the range, you're Rambo, man.

Plus there are the targets I have up the hill behind the house. You'd be surprised at how many law-enforcement officers are not really "gun guys" too, and never fire their weapons until their qualification shoots.

You are right, even a lot of cops are under trained so the best solution is what? Ask anyone to do the job? Wouldn't it make more sense to have specially trained officers at schools?
You do not have to be Rambo to load your own. Different grainsa re more accuratre at diff distances and then there is the cost function. Any one who shoots alot will fill thier own brass as a cost savings. COst savings is what brought me to loading and also allowed experimentation.

You do not have to be Rambo to load your own. Different grainsa re more accuratre at diff distances and then there is the cost function. Any one who shoots alot will fill thier own brass as a cost savings. COst savings is what brought me to loading and also allowed experimentation.
All of the U.S. Military's snipers/marksmen use hand-loaded rounds for accuracy. Slight variations in mass-loaded rounds could cause enough of a deviation at 1000 yards to completely miss the target. That is not acceptable.

I used a Lee Loader for .308 rounds, but quite doing it because it's not really cheaper or more accurate in that cartridge. Plus, I'm lazy.
:lol:

All of the U.S. Military's snipers/marksmen use hand-loaded rounds for accuracy. Slight variations in mass-loaded rounds could cause enough of a deviation at 1000 yards to completely miss the target. That is not acceptable.

I used a Lee Loader for .308 rounds, but quite doing it because it's not really cheaper or more accurate in that cartridge. Plus, I'm lazy.
:lol:
I moved to the city 20 years ago and have only fired a weapon once in the past twenty years and that was a 12 gage while rabbit hunting one christmas. I miss it! My youngest graduates next year and at that time I am out of here ! Back to the counrty and yes I will do a lot of hunting and fishing. I might throw back a few brews too!

You really didn't know that before this shooting?

The US Government would fuck up a wet dream, it's a bloated, corrupt mess
Oh i know. It just boggles my mind when people say we should depend on failures. If anything, this shooting should have bit you square in the ass

Well no...you see it's alllllll the NRA's fault. So says the left moon bats

The NRA is a marketing concern for gun makers. Why would it NOT be their fault?

Because in this nation we are only accountable for what we do. Not for what others do. It’s a crazy concept called: Justice

By the NRA promoting the 'you'd better arm yourself because their coming to get you' is the same as yelling fire in a movie theatre.

How the NRA’s ad agency turned guns into a symbol of American freedom

No. No they aren’t

Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.
So when businesses fail, is that proof capitalism is a failure?

Nope. Bad business plans are supposed to fail in a free market system to make way for business plans that will succeed

This is the govt. not a business in the private sector. These are LIVES. Derp
That doesn’t at all justify your logic the federal government is a failure but capitalism isn’t lol.
Dude, you just compared something people want to put their trust in, the fucking ged gov, to one business in the market. Stfu :lol:
A system made up of various institutions and you claim the whole thing is a sham because a school shooting happened? Do you even hear yourself?

Do you even try to understand what you are talking about?

Oh i know. It just boggles my mind when people say we should depend on failures. If anything, this shooting should have bit you square in the ass

Well no...you see it's alllllll the NRA's fault. So says the left moon bats

The NRA is a marketing concern for gun makers. Why would it NOT be their fault?

Because in this nation we are only accountable for what we do. Not for what others do. It’s a crazy concept called: Justice

By the NRA promoting the 'you'd better arm yourself because their coming to get you' is the same as yelling fire in a movie theatre.

How the NRA’s ad agency turned guns into a symbol of American freedom

No. No they aren’t

My link details exactly how it's done, so YES.

Nope. Bad business plans are supposed to fail in a free market system to make way for business plans that will succeed

We don't have a free market system in the United States of Corporate America.

So, the solution is for armed citizens to wall off the school? What could possibly go wrong?
You think a kid with a gun would try and enter?

still waiting for your solution.

I think a bunch of untrained armed idiots who don't understand the purpose of government standing in a high school parking lot is a great way to camouflage a psycho with a gun

Actually, a large number of people who have concealed carry permits train and shoot more than organized law-enforcement. Police officers generally only go to the range to qualify a couple times a year. I handload much of my own ammo and go to the range sometimes once a week, sometimes twice.

Some are, some aren't, not guarantee on that.

Wow, you handload your ow ammo and go to the range and go to the range, you're Rambo, man.

Plus there are the targets I have up the hill behind the house. You'd be surprised at how many law-enforcement officers are not really "gun guys" too, and never fire their weapons until their qualification shoots.

You are right, even a lot of cops are under trained so the best solution is what? Ask anyone to do the job? Wouldn't it make more sense to have specially trained officers at schools?

True, rolling your own loads is the way to go. I shoot a couple thousand rounds of 9mm every year and to buy commercially-manufactured ammo would be cost-prohibitive. Empty 9mm brass is cheap, I have a friend in the police department who calls me whenever they qualify, so I have a whole 5-gallon bucket of once-fired 9mm brass. A five-gallon bucket of lead/tin wheel weights from the tire store lasts forever. It doesn't take much time to cast a couple hundred bullets, run them through the sizing die, and lubricate them with Alox. Primers run about $3 per hundred and a pound of most rifle or pistol powder is between $20-$30.

I'm currently reloading 9mm, 44 magnum, British .303, 30-06, 8mm Mauser, and 6.5mm Japanese.

Forum List

Back