If anything, this last shooting showed us that we cant depend on the govt

If there is one thing we learned from the Parkland shooting, it's that the democrats in government WANT these shootings and WANT dead bodies. If they could have more dead bodies they would truck them in. The entire point of increasing the body count is to use that to disarm the law abiding citizens. In this case democrats collude with both China and Russia because they all want the same thing. A helpless citizenry.

What the hell good is an unloaded gun, if that firearm is meant for self-protection? I also keep several of mine loaded, and in a state of readiness for when and if I need them.

The Glock19 I carry on a daily basis is always loaded with 15 in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines.

The AK-47 hanging on the door to the bedroom stays loaded with a 30-round magazine, as well as spare magazine places in areas of the house where I might need them. There are also two pump 12-gauge shotguns places in strategic locations, a Ruger P89 9mm behind my computer monitor in the garage, a Star 9mm and a Ruger 22 pistol on the nightstand next to the bed, and a .380 pistol in the closet of the room where my wife's computer is.

If those fail me, there's always what I have in the gun safe, and the shit-eatin' dogs I have out in the yard.

Assuming you lock up your guns when you're not home, correct?

No.

You're irresponsible then. Ok.
You think a kid with a gun would try and enter?

still waiting for your solution.

I think a bunch of untrained armed idiots who don't understand the purpose of government standing in a high school parking lot is a great way to camouflage a psycho with a gun

Actually, a large number of people who have concealed carry permits train and shoot more than organized law-enforcement. Police officers generally only go to the range to qualify a couple times a year. I handload much of my own ammo and go to the range sometimes once a week, sometimes twice.

Some are, some aren't, not guarantee on that.

Wow, you handload your ow ammo and go to the range and go to the range, you're Rambo, man.

Plus there are the targets I have up the hill behind the house. You'd be surprised at how many law-enforcement officers are not really "gun guys" too, and never fire their weapons until their qualification shoots.

You are right, even a lot of cops are under trained so the best solution is what? Ask anyone to do the job? Wouldn't it make more sense to have specially trained officers at schools?
What the hell good is an unloaded gun, if that firearm is meant for self-protection? I also keep several of mine loaded, and in a state of readiness for when and if I need them.

The Glock19 I carry on a daily basis is always loaded with 15 in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines.

The AK-47 hanging on the door to the bedroom stays loaded with a 30-round magazine, as well as spare magazine places in areas of the house where I might need them. There are also two pump 12-gauge shotguns places in strategic locations, a Ruger P89 9mm behind my computer monitor in the garage, a Star 9mm and a Ruger 22 pistol on the nightstand next to the bed, and a .380 pistol in the closet of the room where my wife's computer is.

If those fail me, there's always what I have in the gun safe, and the shit-eatin' dogs I have out in the yard.

No.

So does that mean that we'll also be holding Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama responsible for the shit the Russians stole, when they broke into the State Department's, the DNC's, and the Democrat Party's computers?

No, for starters I never said that those who steal are not responsible, Also just because something was hacked doesn't mean it there was no security used.

But hey, is that the excuse moronic gun owners who don't use a safe should use?

Hillary Clinton used a totally unsecured server that was sitting in someone's bathroom. Shouldn't she be held accountable for creating an opportunity that allowed the Russians to hack it?

No.

I think a bunch of untrained armed idiots who don't understand the purpose of government standing in a high school parking lot is a great way to camouflage a psycho with a gun

Actually, a large number of people who have concealed carry permits train and shoot more than organized law-enforcement. Police officers generally only go to the range to qualify a couple times a year. I handload much of my own ammo and go to the range sometimes once a week, sometimes twice.

Wow, you handload your ow ammo and go to the range and go to the range, you're Rambo, man.

Plus there are the targets I have up the hill behind the house. You'd be surprised at how many law-enforcement officers are not really "gun guys" too, and never fire their weapons until their qualification shoots.

You are right, even a lot of cops are under trained so the best solution is what? Ask anyone to do the job? Wouldn't it make more sense to have specially trained officers at schools?

No.

So does that mean that we'll also be holding Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama responsible for the shit the Russians stole, when they broke into the State Department's, the DNC's, and the Democrat Party's computers?

No, for starters I never said that those who steal are not responsible, Also just because something was hacked doesn't mean it there was no security used.

Hillary Clinton used a totally unsecured server that was sitting in someone's bathroom. Shouldn't she be held accountable for creating an opportunity that allowed the Russians to hack it?

Was it hacked? The state department was but not Clinton's server. Then again, is this just an excuse to be a lazy asshole and not lock up your guns?

Meat's meat and a guy's gotta eat.
:lol:

ta-hell-with-them-fellas-buzzards-gotta-eat-same-as-the-worms.jpg

Watch out, internet tough guys.

We're not "internet tough guys", we're realistic guys and girls who care about our own safety and the safety of our loved ones.

Want to learn how to change your own tire? Watch how we do it.

Want to know how to build a fire, make a shelter, or survive off the land? We can show you how.

Want to learn how to protect yourself from becoming just one more murder statistic or a chalk outline on the sidewalk?

We know how to do that too.

You're paranoid hobbyists at best.

You really didn't know that before this shooting?

The US Government would fuck up a wet dream, it's a bloated, corrupt mess
Oh i know. It just boggles my mind when people say we should depend on failures. If anything, this shooting should have bit you square in the ass

Well no...you see it's alllllll the NRA's fault. So says the left moon bats

The NRA is a marketing concern for gun makers. Why would it NOT be their fault?

Because in this nation we are only accountable for what we do. Not for what others do. It’s a crazy concept called: Justice

Was it hacked? The state department was but not Clinton's server. Then again, is this just an excuse to be a lazy asshole and not lock up your guns?

So what was Hillary's excuse for being such a lazy asshole, that the Russians got to "steal" your election?

Last edited:

My gun is in my pocket, ready to fire, not in a safe. What, I'm supposed to be dialing a combination lock if someone crowbars my front door open? I think not. I'd be lucky to draw it and fire in time as it is.

You have no clue as to reality.

The NRA is an organization that takes donations from members and others to push a political agenda.

It's no different than any other political action group.

Stop acting like the NRA is the fucking Gestapo or something. You sound ignorant.

Most likely:

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say

Meat's meat and a guy's gotta eat.
:lol:

ta-hell-with-them-fellas-buzzards-gotta-eat-same-as-the-worms.jpg

Watch out, internet tough guys.

We're not "internet tough guys", we're realistic guys and girls who care about our own safety and the safety of our loved ones.

Want to learn how to change your own tire? Watch how we do it.

Want to know how to build a fire, make a shelter, or survive off the land? We can show you how.

Want to learn how to protect yourself from becoming just one more murder statistic or a chalk outline on the sidewalk?

We know how to do that too.

You're paranoid hobbyists at best.

Paranoid that the ultimate goal of the left is firearms confiscation? Concerned maybe, but paranoia, no.

Not near as much irrational fear as the Democrats, who sincerely believe that Russia somehow "hacked" the election and caused Hillary to lose, or that Donald Trump was "colluding" with the Russians.

Do you have any idea what a completely retarded idea that is, and how silly it really sounds? Do you really think that I should take anyone who hold an ignorant belief such as that, serious?

Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.
Dont depend on those deadbeats, defend you and yours.
Dont be dipshits. Buy plenty of guns and ammo.

Well that's what it showed sane people.

But there are a lot of really insane people out there walking around. The left has spent the last 50 years creating them.
You wouldn’t know what sane people think.

Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.
Dont depend on those deadbeats, defend you and yours.
Dont be dipshits. Buy plenty of guns and ammo.

Well that's what it showed sane people.

But there are a lot of really insane people out there walking around. The left has spent the last 50 years creating them.
You wouldn’t know what sane people think.

You wouldn't know a gun from a curling iron. Why are you in this thread again?

You really didn't know that before this shooting?

The US Government would fuck up a wet dream, it's a bloated, corrupt mess
Oh i know. It just boggles my mind when people say we should depend on failures. If anything, this shooting should have bit you square in the ass

Well no...you see it's alllllll the NRA's fault. So says the left moon bats

The NRA is a marketing concern for gun makers. Why would it NOT be their fault?

Because in this nation we are only accountable for what we do. Not for what others do. It’s a crazy concept called: Justice

By the NRA promoting the 'you'd better arm yourself because their coming to get you' is the same as yelling fire in a movie theatre.

How the NRA’s ad agency turned guns into a symbol of American freedom

Forum List

Back