If anything, this last shooting showed us that we cant depend on the govt

Yeah, it's actually my favorite western. My comment more or less had to do with the homoerotic conversation you and your buddies are having about eating meat and your survival fantasy.
You clearly cannot comprehend the concept of joking banter, which is most likely the reason you are in this tread causing a scene.
:lol:

Yeah, it's actually my favorite western. My comment more or less had to do with the homoerotic conversation you and your buddies are having about eating meat and your survival fantasy.
You clearly cannot comprehend the concept of joking banter, which is most likely the reason you are in this tread causing a scene.

What? Are you telling me you can't take a joke?

If anything, this last shooting showed us that we cant depend on the govt

If our Agricultural Department was in charge of ways and means, their offerings might look like THIS:

design-fail2.jpg

design-fail5.jpg

Last edited:
You really didn't know that before this shooting?

The US Government would fuck up a wet dream, it's a bloated, corrupt mess
Oh i know. It just boggles my mind when people say we should depend on failures. If anything, this shooting should have bit you square in the ass

Well no...you see it's alllllll the NRA's fault. So says the left moon bats

The NRA is a marketing concern for gun makers. Why would it NOT be their fault?

Are you stocked up on beans and tin foil?

I am. Not because I'm the "mad prepper" or anything. It's just that Wally World wanted $4/lb for the beans I wanted, so I said: "F* that! I'll find some beans." So I ordered 20 lbs @ $1.65 a lb. (minimum order)

As for tinfoil, I have about 6 rolls. :dunno:

I'm the guy in front of you with 100 rolls of TP and 100 rolls PT.
Defuc I'm gonna run out of anything if I can help it!!!
Dont get me started on 5.56,.45 and .22 rounds.
My ammo stockpiles make my shit paper look pathetic.

:uhoh3:

If you'll notice there are over 4k 5.56 rounds and 800 rounds of .45.
If ya feel like going islamic and scraping the turds off with your hand go on with it.
View attachment 179170

You lack a Ruger Guide Gun in .338 Win Mag, work on this problem.

I keep having to buy a bigger safe or more of them.
I'm gonna get one just for ammo and be done with it.

Not to mention making a total ass out of himself and reducing his credibility to zero.

My Sigs are loaded at all times.

What the hell good is an unloaded gun, if that firearm is meant for self-protection? I also keep several of mine loaded, and in a state of readiness for when and if I need them.

The Glock19 I carry on a daily basis is always loaded with 15 in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines.

The AK-47 hanging on the door to the bedroom stays loaded with a 30-round magazine, as well as spare magazine places in areas of the house where I might need them. There are also two pump 12-gauge shotguns places in strategic locations, a Ruger P89 9mm behind my computer monitor in the garage, a Star 9mm and a Ruger 22 pistol on the nightstand next to the bed, and a .380 pistol in the closet of the room where my wife's computer is.

If those fail me, there's always what I have in the gun safe, and the shit-eatin' dogs I have out in the yard.

Assuming you lock up your guns when you're not home, correct?

No.

You're irresponsible then. Ok.
Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.
Dont depend on those deadbeats, defend you and yours.
Dont be dipshits. Buy plenty of guns and ammo.

So, the solution is for armed citizens to wall off the school? What could possibly go wrong?
You think a kid with a gun would try and enter?

still waiting for your solution.

I think a bunch of untrained armed idiots who don't understand the purpose of government standing in a high school parking lot is a great way to camouflage a psycho with a gun

Actually, a large number of people who have concealed carry permits train and shoot more than organized law-enforcement. Police officers generally only go to the range to qualify a couple times a year. I handload much of my own ammo and go to the range sometimes once a week, sometimes twice.

Some are, some aren't, not guarantee on that.

Wow, you handload your ow ammo and go to the range and go to the range, you're Rambo, man.

Plus there are the targets I have up the hill behind the house. You'd be surprised at how many law-enforcement officers are not really "gun guys" too, and never fire their weapons until their qualification shoots.

You are right, even a lot of cops are under trained so the best solution is what? Ask anyone to do the job? Wouldn't it make more sense to have specially trained officers at schools?
My Sigs are loaded at all times.

What the hell good is an unloaded gun, if that firearm is meant for self-protection? I also keep several of mine loaded, and in a state of readiness for when and if I need them.

The Glock19 I carry on a daily basis is always loaded with 15 in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines.

The AK-47 hanging on the door to the bedroom stays loaded with a 30-round magazine, as well as spare magazine places in areas of the house where I might need them. There are also two pump 12-gauge shotguns places in strategic locations, a Ruger P89 9mm behind my computer monitor in the garage, a Star 9mm and a Ruger 22 pistol on the nightstand next to the bed, and a .380 pistol in the closet of the room where my wife's computer is.

If those fail me, there's always what I have in the gun safe, and the shit-eatin' dogs I have out in the yard.

No.

So does that mean that we'll also be holding Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama responsible for the shit the Russians stole, when they broke into the State Department's, the DNC's, and the Democrat Party's computers?

.338 Winchester mag, because I liked getting frogged in the shoulder in 8th grade.

You know what? That's a sucky gun if Hickock45 misses that much with it. That's the most I've ever seen him miss. :eek:

My .06 is dead nuts for the 1st 3 shots, and that's the way I like it.

iu

Last edited:
Meat's meat and a guy's gotta eat.

ta-hell-with-them-fellas-buzzards-gotta-eat-same-as-the-worms.jpg

Watch out, internet tough guys.

We're not "internet tough guys", we're realistic guys and girls who care about our own safety and the safety of our loved ones.

Want to learn how to change your own tire? Watch how we do it.

Want to know how to build a fire, make a shelter, or survive off the land? We can show you how.

Want to learn how to protect yourself from becoming just one more murder statistic or a chalk outline on the sidewalk?

We know how to do that too.

Last edited:

No.

So, the solution is for armed citizens to wall off the school? What could possibly go wrong?
You think a kid with a gun would try and enter?

still waiting for your solution.

I think a bunch of untrained armed idiots who don't understand the purpose of government standing in a high school parking lot is a great way to camouflage a psycho with a gun

Actually, a large number of people who have concealed carry permits train and shoot more than organized law-enforcement. Police officers generally only go to the range to qualify a couple times a year. I handload much of my own ammo and go to the range sometimes once a week, sometimes twice.

Some are, some aren't, not guarantee on that.

Wow, you handload your ow ammo and go to the range and go to the range, you're Rambo, man.

Plus there are the targets I have up the hill behind the house. You'd be surprised at how many law-enforcement officers are not really "gun guys" too, and never fire their weapons until their qualification shoots.

You are right, even a lot of cops are under trained so the best solution is what? Ask anyone to do the job? Wouldn't it make more sense to have specially trained officers at schools?

No.

So does that mean that we'll also be holding Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama responsible for the shit the Russians stole, when they broke into the State Department's, the DNC's, and the Democrat Party's computers?

No, for starters I never said that those who steal are not responsible, Also just because something was hacked doesn't mean it there was no security used.

But hey, is that the excuse moronic gun owners who don't use a safe should use?

Insanity is believing that more guns will fix our gun problem.
What gun problem?

We have a murder problem.

Insanity is thinking guns are the problem and not murder.

We have more guns per capita than any other industrialized nation, and we have more shootings per capita than any other industrialized nation. How can more guns be the answer other than selling more guns?

We're not "internet tough guys", we're realistic guys and girls who care about our own safety and the safety of out loved ones.

Want to learn how to change your own tire? Watch how we do it.

Want to know how to build a fire, make a shelter, or survive off the land? We can show you how.

Want to learn how to protect yourself from becoming just one more murder statistic or a chalk outline on the sidewalk?

We know how to do that too.
But, muh....where can I get chinese food and espressos?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back