If Biden loses, will it be the econony or broken borders?

CNN interviewees today pointed out these are the two factors on voters' minds:

-Economy
-Borders.

__

Related:

Pressure mounts on Biden as migrant crossings spike

Old age. Too many politicians do not know when it is time to step back.

I dont know. ARIZ let 2022 get away, despite “worthless R” knowing they could not let Lake win. If Lake won she could force a look at 2020. And she would have shut the now wide open border.

And again the Courts did nothing About 2022. No crime in Election fraud. Anything goes.
Very sad. The difference this time that the majority of Americans are having a hard time paying their ordinary living expenses, and the middle class is eroding - all under Biden. Add in the fact that he has welcomed in millions of semi-literate illegals to soak up needed resources, and Americans are fed up.

Very sad. The difference this time that the majority of Americans are having a hard time paying their ordinary living expenses, and the middle class is eroding - all under Biden. Add in the fact that he has welcomed in millions of semi-literate illegals to soak up needed resources, and Americans are fed up.
Bitchy grandma

The middle class get squeezed everything republic pols push tax breaks for the rich.

You’re doing better under Biden.

The former fuckup judged everything on the value of the stock markets. Can you post where they are presently at.
I think I know how much money I had under Trump, and I know how much I now have under Biden.

Exactly!
When Trump cut my taxes too, I got squeezed because I had more money.......huh?
reagan gave you $20 bucks while giving the top millions. Then when deficits climbed he cut programs and state aid that increased your taxes.

And you loved it.

reagan gave you $20 bucks while giving the top millions. Then when deficits climbed he cut programs and state aid that increased your taxes.

And you loved it.

How was I hurt by my extra couple of thousand?
Where did the rate cuts reduce revenues?
Which programs were cut? Link?

If Biden loses, will it be the econony or broken borders?​

None of the two

The only reason as to why Senile Biden might win, is because a possible majority doesn't want a proven scumbag to become President again.
The ONLY way a dem wins is if they find a way to cheat that allows them to wait until the results are mostly in and then they can manufacture the number they need. Since the media is running cover for everything they do, they can simply declare victory and the media will play every bit of their propganda. THIS TIME, that is not going down without huge resistance. Fark their media lies...

If Biden loses it will be because the Democrats didn't cheat hard enough.

The probably don't have the same "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics", as Biden put it in 2016. Which is probably why they're desperately resorting to weaponized lawfare against Trump this time.
It's also why they're shitting bricks over the chance that more than 2 candidates will be drawing votes. It will make it more difficult to cheat in a way that isn't as obvious as having the total registered voter numbers being far less than actual votes counted. Also, all of the scmas like hiding the rooms that the counting occurred in and dumping tens of thousands of ballots days after the fact will al be watched and videoed and reported this time. No, thay won't have nearly as easy a path to cheating this time - at least not in a way where they won't leave lots of evidence for people to see.

-Economy
-Borders.

__

Related:

There simply isn't enough cyberspace to list all of the reasons why Biden would lose.

THE ONLY WAY BIDEN LOSES IS IF THE RIGHT WINGERS CHEAT.

There is zero chance Trump can beat Biden without cheating. Thank God Kamala is in the VP position to throw out states that cheat. Two of the most well known cheating states are Texas and Florida. I expect none of those votes to count. ONLY A RIGGED ELECTION GOES TO TRUMP.

-Economy
-Borders.

__

Related:

Just generalizing but I think it's dissatisfaction with standard of living and a lack of confidence that Biden can do anything to fundamentally change it, in part because people think he's probably too old.

Forum List

Back