Debate Now If Blackface Isn't Allowed Then Why Is Womanface?

Blackface has been around since the Roman Empire Theatre....so has white face.
Is anyone screaming about whiteface?
Remember that movie "White Girls? Hmm?

think-emoji-thinking.gif

Sorry, it was "White Chicks" :dunno:

The only two rules are stay on topic and no twisting anybody's words around.

Anyways, I was reading a YouTube comment to this Officer Tatum video and they had a really good point. If putting on black makeup and impersonating a black person is considered offensive to black people, then why isn't putting on women's makeup and impersonating a woman offensive to women?

I am offended by very little stuff. I wasn't even offended about what B. Tatum was saying about women being so crazy and all over the place with their moods wings, how a lot of the times they vote, or that they are the problem in encouraging this delusional behavior and mental illness/identity crisis. (Mostly because I know that he wasn't talking about me.)

However, what I am offended with is women being mocked like this and pretending the man in the video putting on makeup is a woman. So, my questions are why is this allowed? Why isn't this being censored and people putting on black face paint at sporting events is? America has truly lost its common sense.

Because not everyone us s closeted gay like you, struggling to repress your true gay feelings.

Forum List

Back