🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Blacks Are So Poor, Downtrodden, Needy and Impoverished

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
why do we see so many blacks in college and active in sports where any team of any sport is dominated by Blacks, then we see professional sports and there is also a major part of the team is black.., could it be the lame stream media is playing games with our minds and the black population is far more affluent than is being reported ?

personally i see a lot of rich black folk and the poor are being exploited for political reasons.

what say you ?

Blacks are naturally superior athletes. Didn't you get the memo? I don't have a problem with that because I despise professional sports and the scumbags that play them. Given that chance I'd ban all professional sports.

In the case of black dipshits it just holds them back because they idolize these cretins and try to emulate them. What they should be doing is applying themselves academically. If they want to improve the despair that ravages their communities then that is a good place to start.

Last edited:
Who exactly do you think are making the claim that all Black people are poor?

Liberals. Why do they continue to engender such a victim complex amongst them? They encourage them by discouraging them. Telling them: "You cannot make it on your own without our help. We will free you from the white man's racism."
"What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!"

-Frederick Douglass

why do we see so many blacks in college and active in sports where any team of any sport is dominated by Blacks, then we see professional sports and there is also a major part of the team is black.., could it be the lame stream media is playing games with our minds and the black population is far more affluent than is being reported ?

personally i see a lot of rich black folk and the poor are being exploited for political reasons.

what say you ?

I say Oprah is rich so other blacks have nothing to complain about

532164_599811486740773_1919913874_n.jpg

Forum List

Back