If burying a bus full of children alive doesn't send you away forever, what can?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Kidnapping 26 children and burying them alive doesn't mean you don't deserve a second chance, apparently. I'm not sure what's worse, the appeals court, or the parole board.

Woods and his co-conspirators, Richard and James Schoenfeld, pleaded guilty to kidnapping and were each given 27 life sentences without the possibility of parole. However, an appeals court overturned the sentence and ruled that they should have the chance for parole.

70-year-old who kidnapped a bus full of children in 1976 has been approved for parole

Kidnapping 26 children and burying them alive doesn't mean you don't deserve a second chance, apparently. I'm not sure what's worse, the appeals court, or the parole board.

Woods and his co-conspirators, Richard and James Schoenfeld, pleaded guilty to kidnapping and were each given 27 life sentences without the possibility of parole. However, an appeals court overturned the sentence and ruled that they should have the chance for parole.

70-year-old who kidnapped a bus full of children in 1976 has been approved for parole

The families of the kidnapped children should have been given the right of determination or retribution. I am certain the fathers of those children would have ended the lives of those who committed such heinous crimes against their little ones.

I remember that story....but remember, we ARE talking the America who didn't give a crap about elementary school kids being gunned down in Connecticut.

We are agreed on this. The vermin should die in prison.

You know, I would agree with paroling these people, but only AFTER burying them alive and pulling them out just before they died, and do it 26 times (one for each child that was killed), so they have some rough idea of what they put those kids through. Bury each of them alive in a sealed container, have monitors on them, and just before they die, pull them back out, get them healthy, and then do it again, 26 different times.

THEN and only then when they have some idea of what they did can they be eligible for parole.

I lived in that area when that went down. There is no way in hell that those morons should ever see the light of day again.

Kidnapping 26 children and burying them alive doesn't mean you don't deserve a second chance

Well, what do you want? They dug themselves out after 16 hours. I mean, it isn't like the kidnappers did anything heinous, like run for US President with orange hair and a little on the heavy side while calling for better jobs, pay and trade for Americans like Trump did.

Shame on him. :smoke:

Well, what do you want? They dug themselves out after 16 hours. I mean, it isn't like the kidnappers did anything heinous, like run for US President with orange hair and a little on the heavy side while calling for better jobs, pay and trade for Americans like Trump did.

Shame on him. :smoke:

This isn't about Donald Trump you moron.

A workable parole system is part of 'freedom' too. To eliminate it for kneejerk reasons nobody understands, or to render it unworkable, is another step in cancelling 'freedom'.

Also fwiw, the truly most 'free' countries in the world have no death penalties. They all understand that putting those to death whoh can't afford a powerful defense, is stripping them of their 'freedom'.

A workable parole system is part of 'freedom' too. To eliminate it for kneejerk reasons nobody understands, or to render it unworkable, is another step in cancelling 'freedom'.

Also fwiw, the truly most 'free' countries in the world have no death penalties. They all understand that putting those to death whoh can't afford a powerful defense, is stripping them of their 'freedom'.
STFU, duck. These would-be murderers kidnapped 26 children and their bus driver and they weren't sentenced to death. They received 27 life sentences with no possibility for parole. That is a far cry from death. Too bad it wasn't one of your kids that were on that bus, you might have a different opinion--but I doubt it--your commie indoctrination is strong.

This isn't about Donald Trump you moron.

Good. I'd hate to have to read another thread about that vile dictator insurrectionist who destroyed western democracy, started volcanoes, caused climate change and now got us into the middle of a Russian war! We need something better to read about like kidnappings that went wrong!

Forum List

Back