If California Can Allow 75,000 Into a Stadium to Watch a Game, There Is No Emergency

If California Can Allow 75,000 Into a Stadium to Watch a Game, There Is No Emergency

Change my mind.

If this were a Trump rally, it would be a super-spreader event!

Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 1.09.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 1.11.43 PM.png
super-bowl-lvi-photos-rams-bengals-players-stand-national-anthem-585x390.jpg

How is it that stadiums were held empty under Trump with 1000 deaths a day yet they can justify this with Biden's 2000-3000 dead a day?

This.

This is what is going to bite the democrats in the ass. Most voters have children and parents are not okay with the government fucking with their children.

It's already bitten them. Joe Biden has a record low approval rating, and a lot of it is due to his (and the rest of the cult's) deadly mishandling of Covid.

Never has been any emergency,
Defeat Trump and punish his supporters and they can’t let go of that. They bundled it all up and don’t want to unravel it.
Remember that liberals Live for causes. They don’t want solutions because then their cause is over. Covid is their cause.

Change my mind.

COVID cooties hate football. So, it's completely safe. Or . . . COVID cooties love to see wealthy men made wealthier by betting on sports events. So, it's completely safe. What COVID cooties truly hate, apparently, is anyone who disagrees with our government's official COVID cootie mandates and restrictions.

The Governor of California wasn’t obeying the rules he want enforced:

So if Celebrities and the Governor feel there is no threat, well then let end the mandates!

Now some leftist idiot will scream “ They’re Vaccinated “ while forgetting the a vaccinated can catch and transmit the virus while showing to be asymptomatic but hey the left will deny this until the CDC tell them again and then still deny it…

The Governor of California wasn’t obeying the rules he want enforced:

So if Celebrities and the Governor feel there is no threat, well then let end the mandates!

Now some leftist idiot will scream “ They’re Vaccinated “ while forgetting the a vaccinated can catch and transmit the virus while showing to be asymptomatic but hey the left will deny this until the CDC tell them again and then still deny it…

A lot of Biden cultists are repeating his Big Lie; that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid. That lie has killed tens of thousands of people.

A lot of Biden cultists are repeating his Big Lie; that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid. That lie has killed tens of thousands of people.
Well I can tell them I have caught Covid twice, have all my shots up to date, and know of two people that had Covid and never showed signs but tested positive twice, and they were vaccinated and all their shots were up to date, so let ask the left how stupid are they?

Tell us how important mask mandates are!

LOL
Sure...
in bambuworld, they tossed all the mandates out the window last Dec.
The daily Covid death rate increased, new daily Covid cases soared from a few hundred to 60,000 per day about 3 weeks ago.
Then the mandates were reintroduced...the death rate has dropped, still too high [one death is one too many].
The daily Covid new cases have dropped to 6800 or so yesterday.

Mask mandates and social distancing are very very very important.

There's a very good song by American Luke Combs; it's on YouTube...

Six Feet Apart

When the dogwoods start to bloom
And the crickets hum their tune
That's usually about the time
That I feel most alive
But the news has all been bad
And the whole world seems so sad
I ain't had much else going on
So I sat down and wrote this song

I miss my mom, I miss my dad
I miss the road, I miss my band
Giving hugs and shaking hands
It's a mystery I suppose
Just how long this thing goes
But there'll be crowds and there'll be shows
And there will be light after dark
Someday when we aren't six feet apart

First thing that I'm gonna do
Is slide on in some corner booth
And take the whole damn family out
And buy my buddies all a round
Pay some extra on the tab
Catch a movie, catch a cab
Watch a ballgame from the stands
Probably over-wash my hands

Well, it's a mystery I suppose
And there will be light after dark

Well, it's a mystery I suppose
There will be light after dark

There will be light after dark

Last edited:
Well I can tell them I have caught Covid twice, have all my shots up to date, and know of two people that had Covid and never showed signs but tested positive twice, and they were vaccinated and all their shots were up to date, so let ask the left how stupid are they?
You, and they, didn't die or becomes seriously ill................because you and they were vaccinated.
No degree from Harvard needed for this one either.

You, and they, didn't die or becomes seriously ill................because you and they were vaccinated.
No degree from Harvard needed for this one either.
I know 5 people who haven’t had the mystery substance injected who caught the ChiCom flu. Nothing more than a cold and 5 days later feeling fine.

Probably because 3 of them had access to ivermectin.

I know 5 people who haven’t had the mystery substance injected who caught the ChiCom flu. Nothing more than a cold and 5 days later feeling fine.

Probably because 3 of them had access to ivermectin.
Or because, in a nation of 350 million, even though COVID will kill about 1 million it is more likely that you will never know someone that died from it.

Pure statistical realities. Just how it is.

I know several unvaccinated people that have died. My mother and step father damn near died from it.

The hypocrite elites at the Millionaires Super Blow game, all maskless...
super-bowl-celebrities-mask-2022-696x405.jpg

images (17).jpeg

A Twitter user shared a video of some of the stars, including Jennifer Lopez with Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Jay-Z and LeBron James in the stands without masks.

"Here's the video of every celebrity without a mask during the Super Bowl," the tweet read. "But every kid in California will have to be wearing them tomorrow in school. They must all be holding their breaths the entire game."

Seriously.
Enough of this shit.
End all mandates...Now...
9c4407e89ad8785c.png

Change my mind.
The emergency is those damned unvaccinated Trump supporters. Never mind that vaccinated people spread the virus. And, go ahead and fire unvaccinated health care workers from their jobs and then when there is a shortage of healthcare workers, we can let vaccinated workers who are Covid positive, work.

Or because, in a nation of 350 million, even though COVID will kill about 1 million it is more likely that you will never know someone that died from it.

Pure statistical realities. Just how it is.

I know several unvaccinated people that have died. My mother and step father damn near died from it.
Yet no one on the Left cares that China fabricated this bio weapon and is likely working on Phase II using what they’ve learned.

Forum List

Back