If cops are bias against blacks...its black peoples fault; Here is why

Those who comi

This is where you're denying reality. Look at violent crime rates subsequent to the implementation of stop and frisk. It's a well know fact stop and frisk has been an overwhelming success. Yeah I know all these liberally rags with thier agendas are claiming stop and frisk didn't work, so dont bother posting a link to one. I live in NY, I know it worked.
I think it may have worked, but regardless, is against our constitutional rights, those that are law abiding citizens, to be stopped and frisked just because you may be walking down the street in a not so nice neighborhood, or just because of the color of your skin or gender.
If anyone is walking down the street in a violent drug infested gangbanger war zone they are only there for one of two reasons: They are mentally ill or they are there the 'score'. There is no other reason. Fucking period!
Sorry, we don't live in NAZI Germany, and in this great Nation of ours, one is INNOCENT until proven guilty via trial.
and in this great Nation of ours, one is INNOCENT until proven guilty via trial
That has not been the case for a very long time now. Innocent people are not forced to submit to a body search prior to boarding a plane, nor does and innocent person have their bags searched when entering a stadium or race track prior to an event. There are a number of other examples if you think about it. In the US it is not you ae guilty until proven innocent.
the citizen is agreeing to such when they choose to fly on a plane, which is not actually a constitutional right...

Those who comi
This is where you're denying reality. Look at violent crime rates subsequent to the implementation of stop and frisk. It's a well know fact stop and frisk has been an overwhelming success. Yeah I know all these liberally rags with thier agendas are claiming stop and frisk didn't work, so dont bother posting a link to one. I live in NY, I know it worked.
I think it may have worked, but regardless, is against our constitutional rights, those that are law abiding citizens, to be stopped and frisked just because you may be walking down the street in a not so nice neighborhood, or just because of the color of your skin or gender.
If anyone is walking down the street in a violent drug infested gangbanger war zone they are only there for one of two reasons: They are mentally ill or they are there the 'score'. There is no other reason. Fucking period!
Sorry, we don't live in NAZI Germany, and in this great Nation of ours, one is INNOCENT until proven guilty via trial.
That has not been the case for a very long time now. Innocent people are not forced to submit to a body search prior to boarding a plane, nor does and innocent person have their bags searched when entering a stadium or race track prior to an event. There are a number of other examples if you think about it. In the US it is not you ae guilty until proven innocent.
the citizen is agreeing to such when they choose to fly on a plane, which is not actually a constitutional right...
Who said Flying on a plane was a constitutional right? The Fourth Amendment does prohibit unreasonable searches and seizures and requires any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause.
Travelers are agreeing only because they have to fly. If it were left up to the traveler and not the Federal government I doubt most would submit themselves to it. No matter by forcing a seach you are implying that the person is guilty until they are proven innocent by the search.

Last edited:
Sensible folks avoid ghettos if they can. It's the reasonable thing to do. Any honest person will admit it.
I know I would if I could, but what if you live in this poor neighborhood? Not ALL people that are poor and live in the ghetto are criminals....they are just poor....

And Merry belated Christmas Dillo!

True---ghettos are full of criminals and victims of criminals. Sane people would never choose to live there.
and Merry Christmas to you too

They are agreeing only because they have to fly. If it were left up to the traveler and not the Federal government I doubt most would submit themselves to it. No matter by forcing a search you are implying that the person is guilty until they are proven innocent by the search.
Even long before 9/11, my bags were always scanned by xray, and I always had to go through a metal detector, and I always had to let my carry on and purse go through a search/xray machines.... not much different now, only better equipment...and NOW you have to show ID and use your legal name.

I never felt I was presumed ''guilty'' of anything...

but I can assure you, if a cop stopped me to frisk me, while walking down the street, for no reason at all...I would be pissed and feel they had NO RIGHT to do such to me.

They are agreeing only because they have to fly. If it were left up to the traveler and not the Federal government I doubt most would submit themselves to it. No matter by forcing a search you are implying that the person is guilty until they are proven innocent by the search.
Even long before 9/11, my bags were always scanned by xray, and I always had to go through a metal detector, and I always had to let my carry on and purse go through a search/xray machines.... not much different now, only better equipment...and NOW you have to show ID and use your legal name.

but I can assure you, if a cop stopped me to frisk me, while walking down the street, for no reason at all...I would be pissed and feel they had NO RIGHT to do such to me.

Even if he was cute ?

Even if he was cute ?
:lol: yes Dillo, even if he was knock out gorgeous!

Even if he was cute ?
:lol: yes Dillo, even if he was knock out gorgeous!

you crazy activist. Don't get shot.

That is the difference, I was flying when all I had to do is walk to my gate and board the plane, no searches, no id checks, just show your boarding pass.
Now you have you jump through many hoops to prove you are not a terrorist that is going to bring down a plane. They assume you are guilty,why else would you have to be searched?

Lessee. First,, we have to get beyond the rightard affection for the scatological and male, anal oriifices. Interesting how I am now responsible for providing the data to back up your gutless bigotry. Okay, not so much interesting as typical. The history of American crime is the history of those in poverty. It is only recently that cowardly bigots have reprised the notion that the victims of racism and of the resulting poverty are deserved of their ... racial deficiencies. Okay, in defense of cowardly bigots, they still mostly rely on dog whistles and claims that their suburban tribulations were every bit as difficult as ... phuque you, cowardly bigot.
What you've suggested seems to be the general consensus. But if we examine the facts more closely we find the crime rates in the most economically depressed White ghettos (Appalachia, etc.) are relatively low and involve mainly non-violent offenses.

hr Nation s poorest county has low crime rate hr - DailyKenn.com

Again, it's about the profile. Police know their neighborhoods, they know the dealers, they know the locals. They know that if a person is on a certain street at a certain time that they are likely to be criminals.

You clearly don't understand what a profile is.

Lessee. First,, we have to get beyond the rightard affection for the scatological and male, anal oriifices. Interesting how I am now responsible for providing the data to back up your gutless bigotry. Okay, not so much interesting as typical. The history of American crime is the history of those in poverty. It is only recently that cowardly bigots have reprised the notion that the victims of racism and of the resulting poverty are deserved of their ... racial deficiencies. Okay, in defense of cowardly bigots, they still mostly rely on dog whistles and claims that their suburban tribulations were every bit as difficult as ... phuque you, cowardly bigot.
What you've suggested seems to be the general consensus. But if we examine the facts more closely we find the crime rates in the most economically depressed White ghettos (Appalachia, etc.) are relatively low and involve mainly non-violent offenses.

hr Nation s poorest county has low crime rate hr - DailyKenn.com

That is at least somewhat due to the population density being so low.

Imagine you are a single man in his 20s. You go bar hopping every weekend. All you want is fun....easy gals. One night stands.

So...lets say week after week...80-85% of your success comes with red headed girls. Yep. You flirt with them all. But almost every time...its the red head that you get the results.

Now lets say you have a chance to go to a bar looking for a one nighter. One bar is all brunettes and blondes. The other bar is loaded with mostly red heads. He chooses the bar with red heads. Is he bias by associating the likelihood of an action...based on a color or correlation between an appearance? Fine line between inherently biased....and experienced / informed.

So...if a good cop.with no bias graduates the academy...hits the road...and sees that most violent crimes are being done by people with a similar physical trait....then he sees others with that same trait...isnt it understandable that he makes that assumption?

So the question is....should a good moral red headed girl be mad that our single man assumes shes a loose girl...or should she be more upset that other red heads are out being huge sluts and thus making her look like one?

If your similar group is acting in a predictable way...dont be angry that others notice it.
I have an even better example that we can all agree on.

One day you see a group of kids kicking the shit out of a black guy while calling him racial slurs and they are dressed like this...

skinheads%5B1%5D.jpg

Then you see on the news that this group did the same thing...

romper.jpg

After this stuff happens another 100-200 times, you begin to see the pattern. When you see guys who are dressed like this...

retail-stores-skinheads-small-48877.jpg

...you better run if you aren't white, and maybe even if youre white too. These guys are bad news.

Now, why on earth would ANYONE expect people to not apply this same standard to guys dressed like this?

GomerBoyzGangBangers.jpg

black_gangsters.jpg

Is every black kid in a hoodie and sagging pants a thug? No, but not every white kid who wore Doc Martins and a flight jacket was a Nazi either. Regardless, its still wise to make assumptions about people based on their appearance, that is if you put any importance on your own safety.

I don't know about the entire USA, but in my little area, sagging pants are not in style like they once were.

There are minority police officers cops: Blacks, Asians Hispanics or even Caucasians, they help people. Those two NYPD officers that helped that woman in a subway give birth in a subway in New York, admit it: Cops help folks. Rapes and muggings, Cops are there. But all those protesters, who do they help?

Forum List

Back