Zone1 If DC is 50/50 white and black, why is almost every photo on the DC government site of blacks?

No I didn’t. That’s the general DC government site.

And you are actually asking me why racism bothers me?

DC Dept of Aging and Community Service is not the general DC Government

Watch the leftists storm in to attack me for showing a clear example of extreme anti-white bias by a local government body.
It's just like The Attack of the Cheerios Girl all over again!!!!!! Run away!!!!!!!!

Do you mean like Kamala Harris? An Affirmative Action hire to be VP, who was appointed "Border Czar" and didn't even visit the Southern border and talk with Border Patrol agents?

The only thing that diversity hire is suitable for a position as Bordello Czar.

Kamala Harris was an elected Senator from California

Kamala Harris was an elected affirmative action diversity hire Senator from California.

I fixed that for you.

You're welcome.

Shows you have no idea what you are babbling about

Kamala Harris was an elected Senator from California
That’s because California is full of leftists like you who would vote for an incompetent black over a competent white because….DIVERSITY!!

if she were white, she’d have never had made it to middle management in an unknown company unless she was willing to…..well, you know.

The government does that to keep them from burning down the whole city.

It's called "appeasement."

Actually, it's called insanity.
We've tolerated our ass out of a nation, culture and home. But so have the others, so hope it was worth feeding the democratic plantations of immorality, crime and poverty.
It is hard to understand how any black mother or father would ever vote for a democrat after seeing their kids killing the hell out of each other in the plantation dem run ghettos.
Candice Owens had a great article on the Daily Wire about this victimhood BS. Guess most blacks don't listen to Aunt Jemima.
We have basically lost this nation anyway, division is the best way to destroy a nation.

The amount of anti-white racism in the DC government is well-known in these parts, but for evidence, look at the photos on the DC government website: about 95% of blacks, with a token whitey thrown in occasionally. If this were reversed, the leftists would be screaming “raaaaaaacist!”.

Here you are again crying about too many Black people in an area that is predominantly Black. How do you even rationalize this to yourself?

I don't know how long you've lived in the Washington Metropolitan area but DC has been a predominantly Black area since 1957. How do you think it got the nickname "Chocolate City"?

Affirmative Action and diversity hires have been killing this country ever since that POS named LBJ.

And like he said, Negroes will be voting for Democrats for the next 100 years.

Actually, he didn't say "Negroes", but that's beside the point.
It's funny that you would say that. Lisa558, the OP is an affirmative action hire but now that she no longer has a need for it, she wants to knock the ladder over so no one else can climb to new heights above their present circumstances.

Typical

That’s because California is full of leftists like you who would vote for an incompetent black over a competent white because….DIVERSITY!!

if she were white, she’d have never had made it to middle management in an unknown company unless she was willing to…..well, you know.
What competent white?

It's funny that you would say that. Lisa558, the OP is an affirmative action hire but now that she no longer has a need for it, she wants to knock the ladder over so no one else can climb to new heights above their present circumstances.

Typical

Kamala Harris is also an Affirmative Action hire, and look what an dismal failure she's turned out to be.

I say knock that ladder down and break it into a thousand pieces.

Here you are again crying about too many Black people in an area that is predominantly Black. How do you even rationalize this to yourself?
1) The area is NOT primarily black. As I said in the title, it is 50/50. Yet the website features black people to an overwhelming degree, with only an occasional white face sprinkled in. How do you even deny this and lie about what I said?
I don't know how long you've lived in the Washington Metropolitan area but DC has been a predominantly Black area since 1957. How do you think it got the nickname "Chocolate City"?
Again, it is not primarily black. Specifically, it is:
1) 45.9% white
2) 44.8% black

Why do you lie? You know you would be having fits and screaming “raaaaacist” if the website showed 90% white with a token black face sprinkled in.

Typical
It’s highly unlikely that a Phi Beta Kappa graduate who was first in her university class, and won countless awards in her field, was an “affirmative action hire.”

And I’m all for people climbing to new heights above their present circumstances. That’s how my father went from a tenement to a house in the suburbs in 10 years. That’s because he was smart, motivated, disciplined, and competent.

I say that the job should go to the most competent. Are you saying that the blacks are so incompetent that the only way they can rise above their circumstances is through racism against whites, i.e., affirmative action?

The amount of anti-white racism in the DC government is well-known in these parts, but for evidence, look at the photos on the DC government website: about 95% of blacks, with a token whitey thrown in occasionally. If this were reversed, the leftists would be screaming “raaaaaaacist!”.

Because blacks are turbo racist and tribal. Once they get any foothold in local government they discriminate and only hire other useless lazy corrupt blacks. Look at the countries they run total garbage.

Forum List

Back