If evolution is not a theory why did:

I have serious questions on evolution...

1. Why did we shed our fur?

For what reason did humans evolve and shed our fur, Wouldn't it be cold with no fur? Sounds like devolution to me.

2.Why did we become weak?

Monkeys, Apes and chimps are strong as hell creatures, so if that's the case why did we devolve and become weak creatures? It don't make no sense when in the animal kingdom the strongest gets a mate.

On my question number one been reading this book that mentions a theory that was proposed by an Oxford professor Alistar years ago (first I heard of it) His theory goes our ancestors were stranded, probably in east Africa, during a rising of sea levels. One large colony became marooned and had to learn to live on the beach. They started using tools to pry open clams, break open crabs...Spending more time in the ocean they soon lost their furry coat. An aquatic lineage would explain our hairlessness; like dolphins, whales and other aquatic mammals..

That's kind of an interesting theory, I wonder if their are other different ones floating out there? My second question I still have not read any answers that make sense why we became weak?
1 we didn't need it.

2. We didn't need to be stronger. Don't use it lose it.

Why did we crawl out of the water?

Here is my question to you. Let's assume we don't know the answers to your questions. If that's true we don't know then that's the answer we don't know. But what you guys do is put must be God into every hole that you can't fill with a fact. And then ultimately science answers your question and we fill in that gap but then there's always going to be more gaps that we can't fill in all the gaps this is called god of the gaps. And for the record your God gets smaller and smaller every time we answer one of those questions. God use to make thunder. We know no that's not God, right?

Let me get you straight on this.. If you believe in God, it doesn't matter whether you can find an answer or not... God still did it. We know how rain happens but God still does it. We know what atoms are but God still created them. We don't understand what Dark Matter is but God does because God created it along with everything else in the universe.

Science can tell us HOW God did things but it can never explain WHY.

We have exactly zero evidence of any genus ever becoming a new genus. No example of any species in the middle of two genera. (genus comes above species and below family.) We've never found a fossil of any living thing in transition between two genera. If the theory of macroevolution were valid, we would see this evidence everywhere in the fossil record and we would have examples of it still happening today. We do not have any such evidence. .

You see it every time you look in the mirror. Around 8 mya humans and chimpanzees diverged, with chimps ultimately becoming genus Pan and humans ultimately becoming genus Homo. You can see the divergence right in our DNA, with our chromosome #2 being a fusion of chimpanzee chromosomes #2 and #13.

If you don't want to believe in evolution (and you might as well not believe in cell theory or gravity) then don't, but don't pretend that the evidence isn't out there.

Ancient myth and fairy tale.
New Research Debunks Human Chromosome Fusion | The Institute for Creation Research

Since the beginning of what? When?

Since humans became civilized. Estimates vary between 70~100k years. However, we really don't know, that is just as far back as we've found evidence of human civilization.
Good to hear you finally admit that you don't know.

Well, I've said all along that none of us know. :dunno:

YOU are the one making statements as if they are fact.
You talk smack all the time about how everyone else is wrong and that your theories are right. Admitting you have nothing is a good first step.

For what reason did humans evolve and shed our fur, Wouldn't it be cold with no fur? Sounds like devolution to me.

Monkeys, Apes and chimps are strong as hell creatures, so if that's the case why did we devolve and become weak creatures? It don't make no sense when in the animal kingdom the strongest gets a mate.

On my question number one been reading this book that mentions a theory that was proposed by an Oxford professor Alistar years ago (first I heard of it) His theory goes our ancestors were stranded, probably in east Africa, during a rising of sea levels. One large colony became marooned and had to learn to live on the beach. They started using tools to pry open clams, break open crabs...Spending more time in the ocean they soon lost their furry coat. An aquatic lineage would explain our hairlessness; like dolphins, whales and other aquatic mammals..

That's kind of an interesting theory, I wonder if their are other different ones floating out there? My second question I still have not read any answers that make sense why we became weak?
1 we didn't need it.

Here is my question to you. Let's assume we don't know the answers to your questions. If that's true we don't know then that's the answer we don't know. But what you guys do is put must be God into every hole that you can't fill with a fact. And then ultimately science answers your question and we fill in that gap but then there's always going to be more gaps that we can't fill in all the gaps this is called god of the gaps. And for the record your God gets smaller and smaller every time we answer one of those questions. God use to make thunder. We know no that's not God, right?

Let me get you straight on this.. If you believe in God, it doesn't matter whether you can find an answer or not... God still did it. We know how rain happens but God still does it. We know what atoms are but God still created them. We don't understand what Dark Matter is but God does because God created it along with everything else in the universe.

I don't talk to you remember? I didn't even read what you wrote.

There
If one out of four Americans believe the sun orbits the earth, I wonder how many still believe the earth is flat, or believe that man and dinosaurs were on the earth at the same time?

There is plenty of empirical evidence for astronomical movements, most of which is repeatable by almost anybody who cares to determine it for themselves. There is zero empirical evidence for the type of evolution made popular by Stephen Jay Gould and the various pseudo-intellectual hand waves used to explain it in the absence of such empirical evidence, like the hilarious 'punctuated equilibrium' hand wave, my personal favorite; that particular explanation reads like an Onion parody. Attempts at claiming to be able to determine timelines based on DNA strings and such rely on some variations of that theory, even though it's cognitively dissonant to do so, much like the false mathematics used in Vol. II of Das Kapital to 'prove' Marx was right, even though Marx himself abandoned his theories after the works of Carl Menger and others began to be published.

You can believe what you want to, and evolution is certainly a belief, not a scientifically proven fact; it has many evangelic fanatics running around selling it, so you can have the comfort of a herd to hide in.

Since humans became civilized. Estimates vary between 70~100k years. However, we really don't know, that is just as far back as we've found evidence of human civilization.

You talk smack all the time about how everyone else is wrong and that your theories are right. Admitting you have nothing is a good first step.

I've never said that my theories are right. I only dispute idiots who claim science proves their stupid theory, which it doesn't. Over and over, science refutes your theory and proves it invalid or illogical.

...we evolved from Adam(man) and Eve(woman) from when first created in to the larger brained human

Aside from the fact that Adam and Eve were not the first humans (if you believe in the Bible), it is impossible for any living organism to mutate into a higher form. Mutation follows the laws of entropy... from order to chaos... from better to worse... This is why our species has less hair now than in prehistoric times. With each generation we make a copy of a copy and information is lost.

If our DNA is so amazing that it can predict the future and change itself in order to make the organism gain attributes it will need in the future to become a better creature... this is more miraculous than any God humans have ever invented. Any change in a species is limited to the scope of what the DNA molecule contains. Something simply cannot become what it is not.

But genetic mutations are almost invariably harmful, not beneficial, and again the probabilities of long series of beneficial mutations driving an evolutionary chain of ever increasing complexity and functionality are so ridiculously low it is indeed non-existent. Some people do however confuse adaptive recombination with mutation.

1 we didn't need it.

I don't talk to you remember? I didn't even read what you wrote.

Aww.. it'll all be okay, silly boob! :itsok:

I've never said that my theories are right. I only dispute idiots who claim science proves their stupid theory, which it doesn't. Over and over, science refutes your theory and proves it invalid or illogical.
Like you even know ANYTHING about science, which you've rejected over and over again on this board.

...we evolved from Adam(man) and Eve(woman) from when first created in to the larger brained human

Aside from the fact that Adam and Eve were not the first humans (if you believe in the Bible), it is impossible for any living organism to mutate into a higher form. Mutation follows the laws of entropy... from order to chaos... from better to worse... This is why our species has less hair now than in prehistoric times. With each generation we make a copy of a copy and information is lost.

If our DNA is so amazing that it can predict the future and change itself in order to make the organism gain attributes it will need in the future to become a better creature... this is more miraculous than any God humans have ever invented. Any change in a species is limited to the scope of what the DNA molecule contains. Something simply cannot become what it is not.

But genetic mutations are almost invariably harmful, not beneficial, and again the probabilities of long series of beneficial mutations driving an evolutionary chain of ever increasing complexity and functionality are so ridiculously low it is indeed non-existent. Some people do however confuse adaptive recombination with mutation.

Well I agree with you! Mutations NEVER produce a better organism. This contradicts the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics which we already know, applies to human organisms or any living organism. It contradicts Mendel's Laws and Natural Selection as well. There is no need for natural selection if an organism has the capability to evolve itself into something better.

Adaptive recombination is MICROevolution. This is what causes a black bear to "evolve" into a polar bear, for instance. But bears cannot evolve into another genus... not possible.

Like you even know ANYTHING about science, which you've rejected over and over again on this board.

Sorry, I have a science degree. You?

Well I agree with you! Mutations NEVER produce a better organism. This contradicts the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics which we already know, applies to human organisms or any living organism. It contradicts Mendel's Laws and Natural Selection as well. There is no need for natural selection if an organism has the capability to evolve itself into something better.

Adaptive recombination is MICROevolution. This is what causes a black bear to "evolve" into a polar bear, for instance. But bears cannot evolve into another genus... not possible.
You reject science. Stop barking like you know something about it.

I have a Phd in Science.

We probably became weaker than other primates due to our intellect. Higher functioning brains require more energy and the sacrifice is muscle mass.
I suspect that includes how dexterous our hands are. If you do fine and intricate work, you don't need brutish hands.

But I don't reject science. I used science to disprove your irrational theory. Biogenesis IS science. Laws of Thermodynamics IS science. Mitochondria DNA research IS science. What YOU have is the postulations of a naturalist from 1859 which have no basis in scientific fact as far as we can tell.

I have a Phd in Science.

Uhh,..yeah... BULLSHIT!

I have a Phd in Science.

Uhh,..yeah... BULLSHIT!
Suck it up crybaby. :D

But I don't reject science. I used science to disprove your irrational theory. Biogenesis IS science. Laws of Thermodynamics IS science. Mitochondria DNA research IS science. What YOU have is the postulations of a naturalist from 1859 which have no basis in scientific fact as far as we can tell.
Oh, so you only reject science when it doesn't fit neatly into your fantasy world. Got it.

Oh, so you only reject science when it doesn't fit neatly into your fantasy world. Got it.

No, that's what YOU do, shithead. What the fuck? Is that your technique now? Accuse your opponent of your OWN boneheaded tactics? YOU have this fantasy that life came from some unexplained original single-cell organism... no basis or support in science whatsoever, but it's YOUR theory! You believe the speculations of some 19th century naturalist even when science has proved the theories aren't valid because they contradict what science has discovered since 1859. Still, you insist on waving your debunked nonsensical theory around as "proven science" when it's certainly not.

Smarter people than you have come along to show you how your theory is an epic fail and still, you cling to it like a Christian clings to their Bible. You simply refuse to listen to reason.

No, that's what YOU do, shithead. What the fuck? Is that your technique now? Accuse your opponent of your OWN boneheaded tactics? YOU have this fantasy that life came from some unexplained original single-cell organism... no basis or support in science whatsoever, but it's YOUR theory! You believe the speculations of some 19th century naturalist even when science has proved the theories aren't valid because they contradict what science has discovered since 1859. Still, you insist on waving your debunked nonsensical theory around as "proven science" when it's certainly not.

Smarter people than you have come along to show you how your theory is an epic fail and still, you cling to it like a Christian clings to their Bible. You simply refuse to listen to reason.
Evolution from a single cell organism is a scientific theory. A very plausible one. much better than your "I don't know, so you don't know either" bs.

Forum List

Back