If fetuses could vote would abortion still be legal?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Probably not.

Which is why we Americans should be very concerned with the Democrats' efforts to rob us of our votes through mail-in ballots that will end up with massive voter fraud.

Nobody LIKES abortion. That's why the opposition is called "Pro-Choice" and NOT "Pro-Abortion." Could we maybe agree that we all would like to see the number of abortions reduced as much as possible? Now, we'll probably disagree about how we get to that number, but maybe we could just have a discussion? How about it?

Nobody LIKES abortion. That's why the opposition is called "Pro-Choice" and NOT "Pro-Abortion." Could we maybe agree that we all would like to see the number of abortions reduced as much as possible? Now, we'll probably disagree about how we get to that number, but maybe we could just have a discussion? How about it?

Could we start with you telling us (honestly) what it is about abortion that YOU don't like?

This thread is not about how fetuses can't vote and are therefore helpless and murdered by Democrats.

This thread is about how the Democrats plan to make American voters helpless by stealing elections through mail-in ballots and voter fraud.

And once we Americans are powerless to vote out the Democrats, we will be at their mercy.

And you can ask any fetus how much mercy a Democrat has.

Could we start with you telling us (honestly) what it is about abortion that YOU don't like?
Sure. My own opinion is that abortion destroys an embryo or "blueprint" of a human being. If left alone, that embryo would probably grow into a person but with an abortion, that wouldn't happen. I do agree that it would be nice if that embryo or fetus could grow to term and become a person. If that doesn't happen, though, it's too bad... but how can you miss someone who never existed?

Probably not.

Which is why we Americans should be very concerned with the Democrats' efforts to rob us of our votes through mail-in ballots that will end up with massive voter fraud.
Republicans keep whining about voter fraud. PROVE IT!!

Al Frankin beat Norm Colman by 300-some votes in the 2008 election for Senator from Minnesota. If there was massive voter fraud by the Democrats, why didn't Republicans whine about it then? It wouldn't take much to swing the election the other way.

Here's my proof of Democratic voter fraud.

Democrats are immoral people who lie, cheat and steal to get what they want.

Democrats laugh at people who think that human behavior should be restricted by moral and ethical restraints.

Democrats mock Christianity and God, and think the Ten Commandments are an arbitrary set of restrictions imposed by ignorant bronze age savages.

Of course Democrats commit voter fraud!!!

Democrats laugh at people who think that human behavior should be restricted by moral and ethical restraints.

Democrats mock Christianity and God, and think the Ten Commandments are an arbitrary set of restrictions imposed by ignorant bronze age savages.

Those are a bunch of accusations, which hardly constitute proof. And many of them aren't even true. (I do agree about the Bronze Age savages thing...)

Those are a bunch of accusations, which hardly constitute proof. And many of them aren't even true. (I do agree about the Bronze Age savages thing...)
Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton got away with all their crimes and Democrats cheered them on for it, celebrated their total lack of morality and ethics.

Everything I said about Democrats is true, and that's all the proof we need they commit voter fraud in every election.

Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton got away with all their crimes and Democrats cheered them on for it, celebrated their total lack of morality and ethics.

Everything I said about Democrats is true, and that's all the proof we need they commit voter fraud in every election.
So, declaring "everything I said about Democrats is true" constitutes proof? That is pathetic.

So, declaring "everything I said about Democrats is true" constitutes proof? That is pathetic.
I have prove that Democrats are immoral, unethical, and mock all who think people should play by the rules. If this is not proof that the Democrats are capable of voter fraud, then what is?

And if Democrats are capable of voter fraud, then they are committing voter fraud.

Sure. My own opinion is that abortion destroys an embryo or "blueprint" of a human being. If left alone, that embryo would probably grow into a person but with an abortion, that wouldn't happen. I do agree that it would be nice if that embryo or fetus could grow to term and become a person. If that doesn't happen, though, it's too bad... but how can you miss someone who never existed?

Just like a crumbled up napkin with some scribbled plans on it. Right?

That's not much of a downside.

So, why do you "think it would be nice" if the little non human / person could have lived a little longer?

What (why) do you care at all, about that?

There are simple ways to prevent Republican voter fraud via absentee voting, like they corruptly did in North Carolina....

Where a paid republican operative by a republican candidates, went to black neighborhoods and harvested absentee/ballots... And then changed their votes or threw them out, and never turned them in.....

With the money democrats want to give the States to prepare for more mail in voters Is prepay postage, kill harvesting, or even pay for ballot drop off boxes on every corner....

If the virus is on its second wind this Fall as is predicted to happen, we all need a safe way to vote, with the 10ft social distancing, without having to stand in line more than an hour, with the voting places equipped with Clorox wipes in every booth, with masks mandatory, etc.....

And the only way to manage the distancing and safety measures is for many more citizens to vote by mail, coupled with extended hours of voting for at least a month before election day, 7 days a week.

Forum List

Back