If gays can't be cured with therapy, how come people can change their mind about their gender?

So TheOldSchool gives me the standard religious answer: don't think about it, have faith.

You are correct in saying that that's the standard religious answer for everything. But it's not what I said. Let my simplify it for you: don't fuck with people's lives who will never harm you.
Oh, but you are harming me.

You are telling me what I am allowed to say, what I am not allowed to say, what I am allowed to do, what I am not allowed to do, what I am allowed to think, and what I am not allowed to think.

You are creating a prison for the mind.

I protest at being your prisoner.
You're not my prisoner you drama queen. I could care less what you do as long as it doesn't affect me. Same way I feel about the LGBT community, and the straight community. But I won't abide you pursuing evil against the LGBT community. Because evil wins as long as good people do nothing.
How will you stop my evil?

So TheOldSchool gives me the standard religious answer: don't think about it, have faith.

You are correct in saying that that's the standard religious answer for everything. But it's not what I said. Let my simplify it for you: don't fuck with people's lives who will never harm you.

You are telling me what I am allowed to say, what I am not allowed to say, what I am allowed to do, what I am not allowed to do, what I am allowed to think, and what I am not allowed to think.

You're not my prisoner you drama queen. I could care less what you do as long as it doesn't affect me. Same way I feel about the LGBT community, and the straight community. But I won't abide you pursuing evil against the LGBT community. Because evil wins as long as good people do nothing.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

You didn't answer my question. How will you stop my evil?

With the constitution, dumbass. Do you have trouble reading? Your evil is currently being stopped, and will continue to be.

With the constitution, dumbass. Do you have trouble reading? Your evil is currently being stopped, and will continue to be.
How does the Constitution stop my evil?

And you said YOU would stop my evil.

How does the Constitution stop my evil?
By protecting liberty.

And you said YOU would stop my evil.

By supporting freedom.
By forcing Christian bakers to bake a wedding cake for a same-sex wedding?

That kind of liberty?
Don't they bake cakes for a living? Why did they refuse to bake this cake, unless they decided that all men are not created equal and so do not have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

Apparently, homosexuality is so fixed in the genomes of a person that no amount of therapy can cure it.

On the other hand, gender is such a fluid concept that it can change from day to day, depending on one's mood and feelings. One can be a man on Monday, a woman on Tuesday, and a made-up gender with an all-new pronoun set on Wednesday, and back to being a man on Thursday.

Will someone in the LGBTQ movement please explain? Because I'm confused.

Bolded is a lie. Really, it's just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back