“If God does not exist, then all things are permitted.”

And you guys wonder why women don't want anything to do with you? Mystery SOLVED. How about you focus on yourselves and your own foibles instead of insisting on a "perfect" woman??? Hmmm??? :D
I was wondering if you would see us being stupid. LOL. Did you see where I wrote most single women in their 30's and 40's don't look like ChrisL? I'm serious about that.

And you guys wonder why women don't want anything to do with you? Mystery SOLVED. How about you focus on yourselves and your own foibles instead of insisting on a "perfect" woman??? Hmmm??? :D
I was wondering if you would see us being stupid. LOL. Did you see where I wrote most single women in their 30's and 40's don't look like ChrisL? I'm serious about that.

I don't know about all that, but some people have a laundry list of expectations that I find humorous.

what if women should decide to use sex on us until we get tired of it and get married just to not have to put-out as much?

Okay let's take this apart. What if women decide to use sex on us (men) until we (men) get tired of it. Okay, well that is MEN getting tired of sex. So, you leave or dump HER (the women/chic) right?

Why would you get married if you were "tired of it"?

women get married to NOT have as much sex????? where did you hear that?

what if women should decide to use sex on us until we get tired of it and get married just to not have to put-out as much?

Okay let's take this apart. What if women decide to use sex on us (men) until we (men) get tired of it. Okay, well that is MEN getting tired of sex. So, you leave or dump HER (the women/chic) right?

no; we put out a relationship so all of the other ones won't ask us to put out as much :p

silly chics; by not factoring for sex how can you ever be sure it is about love?

I don't know about all that, but some people have a laundry list of expectations that I find humorous.

I'm going to buy a quadrunner. I ran into these guys who work at Penske. They were giving me advice and the one guy says to me, "you can have 2. Pick two. Do you want fast, reliable or cheap. You can't have all three". I'll take reliable and cheap.

Same with women. Only the three are going to be hot loyal and sane. You can't have all three. Pick 2. I'll take hot and loyal. All women are a bit crazy.

Our married friends tell us. They say, "want to stop getting bj's? Then get married."

no; we put out a relationship so all of the other ones won't ask us to put out as much :p

silly chics; by not factoring for sex how can you ever be sure it is about love?

Is it every really about love for men....? I think men grow to love their wives, but, initially............

Our married friends tell us. They say, "want to stop getting bj's? Then get married."

well, if you only have one sex partner for life, all these other issues won't happen.......

Is it every really about love for men....? I think men grow to love their wives, but, initially............
is it ever really about True love for women?

Pygmalion was about a guy and True Love.

It was a make believe story!
the only time a guy falls in love and "only has eyes" for one girl is in a work of fiction.

the only time a guy falls in love and "only has eyes" for one girl is in a work of fiction.

Says you but you're no expert. ;)

Sure absolutely. I have never know a man who said at his wedding "oh I will get used to her". Men have all the same emotions that women do. It's just that society has taught us to express them differently. Yes, men are touched at the end of Steel Magnolias....we just don't break down weeping into tissue. Furthermore, you don't want us to. If you were with a man who blubbered and wept at the end of a sad movie you would say "this guy is a pussy" and never talk to him again. :lol:

Sure absolutely. I have never know a man who said at his wedding "oh I will get used to her". Men have all the same emotions that women do. It's just that society has taught us to express them differently. Yes, men are touched at the end of Steel Magnolias....we just don't break down weeping into tissue. Furthermore, you don't want us to. If you were with a man who blubbered and wept at the end of a sad movie you would say "this guy is a pussy" and never talk to him again. :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... ok.

Myths have some point to make; in this case, it is about True Love, not "watered down love".

Myths have some point to make; in this case, it is about True Love, not "watered down love".

True love.... you believe in that?

Ghey immediately comes to mind...

True love.... you believe in that?
I have many true loves, so yes..

Forum List

Back