“If God does not exist, then all things are permitted.”

Why did you bother to quote me? Your post has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

It has EVERYTHING to do with it! Hitler had the free will that GOD gave him!
In addition to that, our lives on this Earth can end at anytime, via disease or killing, but, ultimately it is GOD and his plan that matter. You don't see the connect?
God has a plan to give people cancer? How nice of him.
I didn't start lying cheating or stealing more the day after I became an athiest. I still lie cheat and steal just as much as I did before.

there are many ways and types of sin.
we all WANT to sin, it is our nature.
only relationship with God can give us the desire to NOT sin....
So what kind of sin do YOU crave to do constantly?
There are some beautiful women I'd love to just take. I don't do it for two reasons. They would cry and the law.

In addition to that, our lives on this Earth can end at anytime, via disease or killing, but, ultimately it is GOD and his plan that matter. You don't see the connect?
I didn't start lying cheating or stealing more the day after I became an athiest. I still lie cheat and steal just as much as I did before.

There are some beautiful women I'd love to just take. I don't do it for two reasons. They would cry and the law.

crying is a turn off (or should be anyway....)

Why did you bother to quote me? Your post has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

I don't crave any particular sin, but, can say what I'm most guilty of, and that's selfishness. I'll willingly do for others if asked, but, I'm not very good at taking the initiative to do it without being asked, and, that's the best kind of sacrifice you can make for someone.....

He's trying to tell us that he's a pedophile.

I hope not. That would be horrible :(

My phones gonna die. Up in beautiful port Austin,mi. Right on the water. Happy labor day

What would make him think that?

What would make him think that?

You said WOMEN, not girls, so no clue...

I prefer to have a capital good time for a capital good price with nice girls fine, capital based morals.

I prefer to have a capital good time for a capital good price with nice girls fine, capital based morals.

You remind me of Jack Nicholson ... what was that movie.. with Art Garfunkel.....Carnal Knowledge!
You are just like the Jack Nicholson character!

You remind me of Jack Nicholson ... what was that movie.. with Art Garfunkel.....Carnal Knowledge!
I always seem to find a good argument.

Anyway, since women declaim the existence of a god by their refusal to be made "honest women"; i believe we should try to solve simple social dilemmas, without the "public sector interference" of Religion in secular and temporal Republics with secular and temporal and supreme laws of the secular and temporal land.

From that perspective, would we be worse off with the concept of "probationary wife" to help males with their probity regarding women and vice versa for women?

Consider it from the perspective of the Good of the State; simply being able to "assign" a "probationary wife" to any men who may need improvement in their probity regarding women, could solve many gender related social problems in modern times.

Anyway, since women declaim the existence of a god by their refusal to be made "honest women"; i believe we should try to solve simple social dilemmas, without the "public sector interference" of Religion in secular and temporal Republics with secular and temporal and supreme laws of the secular and temporal land.

From that perspective, would we be worse off with the concept of "probationary wife" to help males with their probity regarding women and vice versa for women?

Consider it from the perspective of the Good of the State; simply being able to "assign" a "probationary wife" to any men who may need improvement in their probity regarding women, could solve many gender related social problems in modern times.
Don't assign me a fat one. I'm 44 and the only ones still available that are any good as far as loyal and good mothers to the children we'd have are fat. Or ugly.

I know if I could stomach being intimate with a fat girl I'd be married in 6 months. So just don't assign me someone I'm not attracted to.

There must be pretty Chinese Puerto Rico Mexicans Africans Russians Christian Arabs. We should get these women from 3rd world countries. American women have become lazy. They don't look like chrisl let's just put it that way.

Don't assign me a fat one. I'm 44 and the only ones still available that are any good as far as loyal and good mothers to the children we'd have are fat. Or ugly.

I know if I could stomach being intimate with a fat girl I'd be married in 6 months. So just don't assign me someone I'm not attracted to.

There must be pretty Chinese Puerto Rico Mexicans Africans Russians Christian Arabs. We should get these women from 3rd world countries. American women have become lazy. They don't look like chrisl let's just put it that way.
well; like mr.bareta said; if you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime. if you simply, "harass a Judge" about the meaning of the law to dispel any ignorance of it, there is no criminal intent.

and; what if a "probationary wife" helps you overcome your lack of probity with fat chics?

well; like mr.bareta said; if you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime. if you simply, "harass a Judge" about the meaning of the law to dispel any ignorance of it, there is no criminal intent.

and; what if a "probationary wife" helps you overcome your lack of probity with fat chics?
I know a few nice fat girls. One actually wouldn't be too bad.

I'm always afraid cause every married guy says want to stop having sex? Get married. So I know the girl I'm getting when shes on probation won't be the same after she's off probation.

We need a secret probation period after she thinks she's off probation. 1 year

I know a few nice fat girls. One actually wouldn't be too bad.

I'm always afraid cause every married guy says want to stop having sex? Get married. So I know the girl I'm getting when shes on probation won't be the same after she's off probation.

We need a secret probation period after she thinks she's off probation. 1 year
what if women should decide to use sex on us until we get tired of it and get married just to not have to put-out as much?

And you guys wonder why women don't want anything to do with you? Mystery SOLVED. How about you focus on yourselves and your own foibles instead of insisting on a "perfect" woman??? Hmmm??? :D

Forum List

Back