“If God does not exist, then all things are permitted.”

as i said before i find the op to be a very fake person.....and threads like this simply re enforce that opinion.....you continue to beat this....cant be moral and good without god but does your actions or interactions on this board show a godly person?

sex before marriage is that a showing of how bad you are? i tend to think more of soul rotting as true evil....you know people who rape and murder ....but you go on thinking sex before marriage is a sin....
as i said before i find the op to be a very fake person.....and threads like this simply re enforce that opinion.....you continue to beat this....cant be moral and good without god but does your actions or interactions on this board show a godly person?

You are getting creepy and trying to justify your actions.

Sex is about love and not being an animal and thinking wam bam thank you mam is ok.. Because it's not.

sin is not about sex.....its about horrors like rape and murder....sorry you have sexual issues ...and did i say that i thought sex was slam bam and thank you mam no i didnt seems to be your issue.....nor do i think that sex before marriage is a sin....major or minor.....

humans were given 3 survival drives.....hunger thirst and sex....you must have all 3 to survive as a human and as a species....

The thread posed a question. Something to think about and discuss.
I am a Christian, growing as a Christian, I never professed to be perfect and sinless.
I never said you can't be good by society's standards (3rd time I have said this....)
I hope people see me as someone that is flawed, makes mistakes just like everyone else, but, that they also see some truth in what I say God, Jesus and the plan of salvation.

i have no clue who kirk cameron is...nor do i care

It's fine you don't have to watch the video. Way Of The Master is an interesting series that delves into evangelizing to the general public and defending the faith. Another voice, and maybe someone (if not you) will watch it and give it some thought and consideration........

Maybe If I'm such a bad witness and not usable of God, he can use me to point people to someone that is.....

i love how you assume cause i dont believe in your god that i am an atheist

sin is not about sex.....its about horrors like rape and murder....sorry you have sexual issues ...and did i say that i thought sex was slam bam and thank you mam no i didnt seems to be your issue.....nor do i think that sex before marriage is a sin....major or minor.....

humans were given 3 survival drives.....hunger thirst and sex....you must have all 3 to survive as a human and as a species....

So now you are an animal?

I can control my sexual desires.

I learned one great thing in my life..

Girls as friends are way better then fucking them all.

God determines what sin is, not man.
Without God, there is no sin.
Sin is a Biblical term and defined by God.

how does your god feel about sexual teasing on the net?

God does not want Christian's to cause anyone sin. I have already admitted earlier I am not perfect and am growing as a Christian. I don't think any men here feel sexually teased by me anyway....

But it depends. I know two guys who were raised by an evil man. Ran a construction biz and used them for 20 years. 15-35. Should they have left sooner? Easy to say if not in there shoes. So not every scenerio is the same. I'm 44 my parents are controlling Greeks.

I know I am who I am and much of it is due to my parents as well, but, if I recognize and issue in my life, personality, etc. at this point, I need to address it. Not excuse it as "well, it's my Mom's fault, she babied me" etc.
And the two boys did eventually break away from dad and are doing better not making excuses.

But one day one of them cold cocked this guy and I understand knowing his abusive upbringing

I disagree because man made up God not the other way around.

God does not want Christian's to cause anyone sin. I have already admitted earlier I am not perfect and am growing as a Christian. I don't think any men here feel sexually teased by me anyway....

Bonzi his type I can't stand.

1. You are not doing any thing wrong

2. His type is trying to justify his creepy ways , he don't want "a God" in his life he don't want to be judged .that's why these fucking atheist abandon religion.

Bonzi your OP was peferct.

Good job girl

I disagree because man made up God not the other way around.

You have a link to prove it?

Is that why our Founding Fathers recognized the concept of "natural rights" in Case we should need to quibble in public venues? What is not covered by our Ten Amendments.

Bonzi his type I can't stand.

1. You are not doing any thing wrong

2. His type is trying to justify his creepy ways , he don't want "a God" in his life he don't want to be judged .that's why these fucking atheist abandon religion.

Bonzi your OP was peferct.

Good job girl

bear do you have any clue? first of all i am female....seems you and the op are doing enough judging for everyone..what does your bible or god say about judging.....perhaps you should try not be so judge fucking mental.....try it....it can be a releasw

share away and i can share mine.....i think its so sad you need a god to be a good person and think that everyone needs god to be moral.....

Like I said, you don't need to have a relationship with God to be viewed as a "good person" by SOCIETAL standards.....
i know. i bear the Truest Witness in public venues and chics still "hate on me" for no good reason they can articulate in front of witnesses.

even the abominable snowman finally felt bad for me and told me to not feel bad for not being invited to "family reunions".

Forum List

Back