“If God does not exist, then all things are permitted.”

That being the case, I guess that god gave hitler the authority to murder 6 million jews, and maybe another 6 million gypsies, homosexuals, political prisoners, etc.

We have free will - yet, God knows everything, He is not caught unawares.
People place too much value on THIS LIFE ON EARTH. There is an eternity to consider, and, God is the priority, not us.

Why did you bother to quote me? Your post has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

It has EVERYTHING to do with it! Hitler had the free will that GOD gave him!
In addition to that, our lives on this Earth can end at anytime, via disease or killing, but, ultimately it is GOD and his plan that matter. You don't see the connect?
God has a plan to give people cancer? How nice of him.

Actually no, we brought that on ourselves.
Do you think it's ok for adult children to continually blame their parents for the messes they have made in their lives.....? Same thing.
What are adult children?

That being the case, I guess that god gave hitler the authority to murder 6 million jews, and maybe another 6 million gypsies, homosexuals, political prisoners, etc.

People place too much value on THIS LIFE ON EARTH. There is an eternity to consider, and, God is the priority, not us.

Why did you bother to quote me? Your post has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

In addition to that, our lives on this Earth can end at anytime, via disease or killing, but, ultimately it is GOD and his plan that matter. You don't see the connect?
I didn't start lying cheating or stealing more the day after I became an athiest. I still lie cheat and steal just as much as I did before.

So you you are a lier a stealer and a cheater..

Your mom must be proud of you.

What a dumb ass you are silly boo boo, you have no morals?

Do you think it's ok for adult children to continually blame their parents for the messes they have made in their lives.....? Same thing.
What are adult children?

You

What are adult children?

Your children who are now grown.
I have 2 adult sons, yet, they are still my children (human offspring if you will).

What are adult children?

I have 2 adult sons, yet, they are still my children (human offspring if you will).
Yes they should stop blaming their parents.

I didn't start lying cheating or stealing more the day after I became an athiest. I still lie cheat and steal just as much as I did before.

there are many ways and types of sin.
we all WANT to sin, it is our nature.
only relationship with God can give us the desire to NOT sin....

i find it sad that you must depend on some type of external containment to be a 'good' person......i dont have to depend on a 'god' to be a good person....i am sorry others feel that way....being a decent person should come from within you.....out of wanting to be a good person....not cause you think you can avoid hell....

perhaps that is the only way you can desire not to sin...but you do not speak for all of us....

What are adult children?

Exactly. And we should stop blaming God.

perhaps that is the only way you can desire not to sin...but you do not speak for all of us....

Nope, I don't. I can speak my mind and share my beliefs however. (At least for the time being in this country...)

But it depends. I know two guys who were raised by an evil man. Ran a construction biz and used them for 20 years. 15-35. Should they have left sooner? Easy to say if not in there shoes. So not every scenerio is the same. I'm 44 my parents are controlling Greeks.

i find it sad that you must depend on some type of external containment to be a 'good' person......i dont have to depend on a 'god' to be a good person....i am sorry others feel that way....being a decent person should come from within you.....out of wanting to be a good person....not cause you think you can avoid hell....

You don't need God to be a good person by societal standards.
The key is who's standards?

If you are living for he world, for people and majority rule etc., you may be considered a "good person".
Also, sin is different from what people view to be "good" - for example, sex before marriage in God's eyes is a sin. Yet, I think most people don't view it as being "bad" if you have sex with someone before marriage....

share away and i can share mine.....i think its so sad you need a god to be a good person and think that everyone needs god to be moral.....

I

What are adult children?

I don't believe gods exist. To blame them would mean I believe they exist.

But it depends. I know two guys who were raised by an evil man. Ran a construction biz and used them for 20 years. 15-35. Should they have left sooner? Easy to say if not in there shoes. So not every scenerio is the same. I'm 44 my parents are controlling Greeks.

I know I am who I am and much of it is due to my parents as well, but, if I recognize any issue in my life, personality, etc. at this point, I need to address it. Not excuse it as "well, it's my Mom's fault, she babied me" etc.

Last edited:
sex before marriage is that a showing of how bad you are? i tend to think more of soul rotting as true evil....you know people who rape and murder ....but you go on thinking sex before marriage is a sin....

share away and i can share mine.....i think its so sad you need a god to be a good person and think that everyone needs god to be moral.....

Like I said, you don't need to have a relationship with God to be viewed as a "good person" by SOCIETAL standards.....

What are adult children?

Nah, what I think is sad is the religion of atheist think the person is the higher power..

Atheism is a New religion it's never been around in human history till today.

Atheism has no morals it don't make sense it's just self justification..

Its fucking stupid.

I
What are adult children?

I don't believe gods exist. To blame them would mean I believe they exist.

That's 100% accurate. No argument there.....

All atheism means to me is me first fuck everyone else.

No wonder

No thinking.

Nothing spiritual

Liberal Jack ass nonsense.

Forum List

Back