🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If God is all powerful...

I was thinking the same thing about you. You have a very fatalistic attitude to see so little value in life.
People ask all the time to be euthanized because they can’t stand the pain anymore. You want them to all go on living to make you happy.
And you see no value in life whatsoever unless everything is perfect, Taz.
Never said that, but you’re against people ending their suffering, aren’t you?
But that is exactly what you imply when you claim their life isn't worth living, Taz.

What others choose to do is between them and God, Taz.
So does god make people so much in pain that they kill themselves?
/——/ Go to the nearest Mosque and make fun of their religion. I’ll wait outside and catch your head as it rolls out the door,

People ask all the time to be euthanized because they can’t stand the pain anymore. You want them to all go on living to make you happy.
But that is exactly what you imply when you claim their life isn't worth living, Taz.

/——/ Go to the nearest Mosque and make fun of their religion. I’ll wait outside and catch your head as it rolls out the door,
Militant atheists like Taz only attack the dominant religion of the land. In this case, Christianity.

/——/ You are either a stupid person or just playing stupid to get some attention. Perhaps you enjoy taunting people who hold religious beliefs knowing you are hurting them. If that is the case then you are a disgusting human being.
Boo fucking hoo, your god makes deformed babies in constant pain.

You really have to wonder what kind of people enjoy behaving this way and what horrible things were done to them to make them act that way.
So how else could she stay a virgin?
The Holy Spirit?
So she was plowed by a ghost? So you really believe in fairy tales. It’s official.
/——/ The Immaculate Conception means Jesus was born without the stain of original sin, not your disgusting suggestion . But I see how a hate filled person like you would think that’s what we mean.
So you’re completely delusional also. Got it.

...Why does it makes babies with cancer, or retarded, or deformed, or in pain, or even with all of that together? Is god not capable of a perfect creation? Is it a punishment of some sort?
What God created was perfect.
However, God is not responsible for original sin.....which sex and procreation from the time of Adam & Eve.
If what god created was perfect then who made the deformed babies?
You did! People sin, drink, take drugs, eat the wrong things, smoke, spread diseases --- and then blame GOD.

Last edited:

/——/ You are either a stupid person or just playing stupid to get some attention. Perhaps you enjoy taunting people who hold religious beliefs knowing you are hurting them. If that is the case then you are a disgusting human being.
So unless there are no deformed babies there can be no God?

No offense, but I seriously doubt you give two shits for anyone other than yourself.

You really have to wonder what kind of people enjoy behaving this way and what horrible things were done to them to make them act that way.
So how else could she stay a virgin?
The Holy Spirit?
So she was plowed by a ghost? So you really believe in fairy tales. It’s official.
/——/ The Immaculate Conception means Jesus was born without the stain of original sin, not your disgusting suggestion . But I see how a hate filled person like you would think that’s what we mean.
So you’re completely delusional also. Got it.
I believe militant atheists are completely delusional.

...Why does it makes babies with cancer, or retarded, or deformed, or in pain, or even with all of that together? Is god not capable of a perfect creation? Is it a punishment of some sort?
What God created was perfect.
However, God is not responsible for original sin.....which sex and procreation from the time of Adam & Eve.
If what god created was perfect then who made the deformed babies?
You did! People sin, drink, take drugs, eat the wrong things, smoke, spread diseases --- and then blame GOD.
I have nothing to do with making babies. And you're saying that marijuana is the cause of all the deformed babies in the world?

No offense, but I seriously doubt you give two shits for anyone other than yourself.
Never said that, but your god makes deformed babies in constant pain and you think that it's glorious that they are there for you to watch suffer.

Never said that, but your god makes deformed babies in constant pain and you think that it's glorious that they are there for you to watch suffer.
You lack incomplete information. He doesn’t.

So you admit to lacking all the info on your god so you think it's glorious for babies to suffer. :cuckoo:

/——/ Ignore Taz. He’s gets a perverse pleasure taunting the faithful. No different than a young teen who tortures animals for fun.

/——/ Ignore Taz. He’s gets a perverse pleasure taunting the faithful. No different than a young teen who tortures animals for fun.
Or a god who makes deformed babies in constant pain.

So you admit to lacking all the info on your god so you think it's glorious for babies to suffer. :cuckoo:
I didn’t say that, Taz. I said we lack complete information to fully understand why things are that way.

She’s only harming herself.

I didn’t say that, Taz. I said we lack complete information to fully understand why things are that way.
So you really know nothing about your god if you accept a being that does that to babies.

So you really know nothing about your god if you accept a being that does that to babies.
Does what to babies? Even babies can grow up to be individuals who end up in hell. It seems to me that babies are the least of anyone's worry. King David knew his with Bathsheba was with GOD and not separated from HIM eternially. What hope do you have? Without Christ you have none.

Does what to babies? Even babies can grow up to be individuals who end up in hell. It seems to me that babies are the least of anyone's worry. King David knew his with Bathsheba was with GOD and not separated from HIM eternially. What hope do you have? Without Christ you have none.
Your god gives babies cancer, pain and deformities, along with mental retardation.

Your god gives babies cancer, pain and deformities, along with mental retardation.
Is that what happened to you?

Is that what happened to you?
I'm talkin' 'bout yo mama! (go ahead and report me, we all know you're a snitch, :biggrin:)

Forum List

Back