🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If God is all powerful...

I didn’t say that, Taz. I said we lack complete information to fully understand why things are that way.
So you really know nothing about your god if you accept a being that does that to babies.
Does what to babies? Even babies can grow up to be individuals who end up in hell. It seems to me that babies are the least of anyone's worry. King David knew his with Bathsheba was with GOD and not separated from HIM eternially. What hope do you have? Without Christ you have none.
Your god gives babies cancer, pain and deformities, along with mental retardation.
Is that what happened to you?
I'm talkin' 'bout yo mama! (go ahead and report me, we all know you're a snitch, :biggrin:)

I have never reported anyone for anything sweetie.

But I am sorry to hear about your misfortune about being born retarded and deformed.

Still, did you have to add asshole to your resume?

Can't blame that on God.

So you really know nothing about your god if you accept a being that does that to babies.
Does what to babies? Even babies can grow up to be individuals who end up in hell. It seems to me that babies are the least of anyone's worry. King David knew his with Bathsheba was with GOD and not separated from HIM eternially. What hope do you have? Without Christ you have none.
Your god gives babies cancer, pain and deformities, along with mental retardation.
I'm talkin' 'bout yo mama! (go ahead and report me, we all know you're a snitch, :biggrin:)

But I am sorry to hear about your misfortune about being born retarded and deformed.

Can't blame that on God.
Didn't god make assholes too?

"sweetie"? lol, so now you think I'm a chick like dingbat does? lol.

Can't blame that on God.
Didn't god make assholes too?

"sweetie"? lol, so now you think I'm a chick like dingbat does? lol.
I believe you are the poster Mudda. She claims to be a female who is lesbian who is married to a woman she is raising a child with.

Never said that, but your god makes deformed babies in constant pain and you think that it's glorious that they are there for you to watch suffer.
You lack incomplete information. He doesn’t.
So you admit to lacking all the info on your god so you think it's glorious for babies to suffer. :cuckoo:
I didn’t say that, Taz. I said we lack complete information to fully understand why things are that way.

No offense LN, but there are quite a few religions other than Christianity that offer the hope of life after death. And some of them do not believe there is a hell either, other than the one you create for yourself during your lifetime.

Taz, God does not make deformed babies who are in constant pain so we can watch them suffer, and no one thinks that is glorious. That is a really shitty thing to think let alone say. You sir, are an asshole.

So you admit to lacking all the info on your god so you think it's glorious for babies to suffer. :cuckoo:

No offense LN, but there are quite a few religions other than Christianity that offer the hope of life after death. And some of them do not believe there is a hell either, other than the one you create for yourself during your lifetime.

Taz, God does not make deformed babies who are in constant pain so we can watch them suffer, and no one thinks that is glorious. That is a really shitty thing to think let alone say. You sir, are an asshole.
Actually, dingbat thinks that exact thing, ask him. I'm simply calling him on it.

Actually, dingbat thinks that exact thing, ask him. I'm simply calling him on it.
I don’t think you are an asshole.

See? He didn't deny it.

See? He didn't deny it.
But I don’t think you are an asshole.

GOD provided the possibility of a perfect eternity with HIM through the suffering of Christ. Sin made everyone eventually susceptible to death of one sort or another. Man made religions all have a flaw ---- they are impossible to adhere to perfectly. Jesus is perfect and perfects those that trust in HIM.

Last edited:
GOD provided the possibility of a perfect eternity with HIM through the suffering of Christ. Sin made everyone eventually susceptible to death of one sort or another.
GOD provided the possibility of a perfect eternity with HIM through the suffering of Christ.

4th century christians go to great lengths circumventing the death of Jesus and the religion of Antiquity by alluring the unsuspecting by their book of deceit in convincing them it represents a religion and not their political agenda.

GOD provided the possibility of a perfect eternity with HIM through the suffering of Christ. Sin made everyone eventually susceptible to death of one sort or another.
GOD provided the possibility of a perfect eternity with HIM through the suffering of Christ.

4th century christians go to great lengths circumventing the death of Jesus and the religion of Antiquity by alluring the unsuspecting by their book of deceit in convincing them it represents a religion and not their political agenda.

I will grant you that some people professing to be "christians" do their best to circumvent the Lord Jesus the Messiah to this very day. They are part of the many religions who attempt to be good enough to enter heaven and believe that works are enough... The Old and New Testaments of Our Lord Jesus the Messiah are not deceitful. And are very understandable with prayerful study.

I will grant you that some people professing to be "christians" do their best to circumvent the Lord Jesus the Messiah to this very day. They are part of the many religions who attempt to be good enough to enter heaven and believe that works are enough... The Old and New Testaments of Our Lord Jesus the Messiah are not deceitful. And are very understandable with prayerful study.

and believe that works are enough...

that is certainly the defining difference between the religion of Antiquity and the 4th century christian bible ...
and who would believe Jesus would profess in the 1st century all the inhabitants were hopeless sinners, truth be told the opposite is why they crucified him.

that is certainly the defining difference between the religion of Antiquity and the 4th century christian bible ...
and who would believe Jesus would profess in the 1st century all the inhabitants were hopeless sinners, truth be told the opposite is why they crucified him.
Jesus was crucified for 2 reasons. One being that JESUS said that He was GOD---- that's the reason the Rebidical Court gave. The second and more important reason being was because that is exactly what GOD intended so man through the Messiah's death, burial , and resurrection might be saved.

Last edited:

Jesus was crucified for 2 reasons. One being that JESUS said that He was GOD---- that's the reason the Rebidical Court gave. The second and more important reason being was because that is exactly what GOD intended so man through the Messiah's death, burial , and resurrection might be saved.

- so man ... might be saved.

no one in the 1st century would have an inkling as to what you claim ... its pure fantasy made up in the 4th century.

GOD provided the possibility of a perfect eternity with HIM through the suffering of Christ. Sin made everyone eventually susceptible to death of one sort or another. Man made religions all have a flaw ---- they are impossible to adhere to perfectly. Jesus is perfect and perfects those that trust in HIM.
Jesus died for my sins on the cross. Yes or no?

Yes, but not blaspheme of the Holy Spirit. That sin can’t be forgiven. Choose wisely.

Yes, but not blaspheme of the Holy Spirit. That sin can’t be forgiven. Choose wisely.
Where does it say that in the bible? Either Jesus died for my sins, or not. It's not he died for some of my sins.

And since Jesus died for my sins, that bill is paid, brah. Otherwise he died for nothing.

Where does it say that in the bible? Either Jesus died for my sins, or not. It's not he died for some of my sins.

And since Jesus died for my sins, that bill is paid, brah. Otherwise he died for nothing.
It’s there. Try reading it.

You can't quote the passage, that means you've just suffered an EPIC FAIL!

You can't quote the passage, that means you've just suffered an EPIC FAIL!
I can but I choose not to do so. Two different things. I’m not the one who is ignorant on this point. I don’t care if you know what I know. I am apathetic of your ignorance.

Forum List

Back