🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If God is all powerful...

...Why does it makes babies with cancer, or retarded, or deformed, or in pain, or even with all of that together? Is god not capable of a perfect creation? Is it a punishment of some sort?

Actually, it is a test.
Actually, it’s an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

That it’s unknown why babies contract cancer and die in pain doesn’t mean ‘god’ is the ‘answer.’

There is no ‘test,’ just as there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.

You always say there is no God as perceived by theists. Thats very specific.

Do you accept the possibility of the existence of a God as perceived by more rational people?
You mean someone other than you? :biggrin:

...Why does it makes babies with cancer, or retarded, or deformed, or in pain, or even with all of that together? Is god not capable of a perfect creation? Is it a punishment of some sort?

Actually, it is a test.

That it’s unknown why babies contract cancer and die in pain doesn’t mean ‘god’ is the ‘answer.’

Do you accept the possibility of the existence of a God as perceived by more rational people?
ha ha.

you really need to come up with some new material....

Actually, it is a test.

ha ha.

Haven't you already admitted that you're not rational and that you're a weirdo and a nutbar?

Actually, it is a test.

ha ha.

Haven't you already admitted that you're not rational and that you're a weirdo and a nutbar?

Sure, if it makes you feel better.

I am completely out of my tree.

Crazy
Toys in the attic, I am crazy
Truly gone fishing
They must have taken my marbles away.......

What exactly do you have?

the spoken religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil, noah ... that's all there is.

christianity is a direct contradiction to the written books basic religion to be accomplished by the individual theirself and was made up in the 4th century - as well all three desert religions and their recorded histories to the present have not once through the centuries reflect the true religion of Antiquity they are meant to represent.
There is no ability of man to triumph over evil. The stories of the Bible reveal over ans over and over that man is incapable of doing what is right. Noah is a drunkard and has sex with his grandson. Lot has sex with his daughters. King David whom GOD loved was a terrible father, an adulterer, and murderer. Abraham lied repeatedly about his wife and then sent his servant girl (whom he had a child by) away. King Saul could not follow GOD's directions. Only Jesus is perfect! Only through trusting in HIM can anyone be saved. Humans need a SAVIOR!
There is no ability of man to triumph over evil. The stories of the Bible reveal over ans over and over that man is incapable of doing what is right. Noah is a drunkard and has sex with his grandson. Lot has sex with his daughters. King David whom GOD loved was a terrible father, an adulterer, and murderer. Abraham lied repeatedly about his wife and then sent his servant girl (whom he had a child by) away. King Saul could not follow GOD's directions. Only Jesus is perfect! Only through trusting in HIM can anyone be saved. Humans need a SAVIOR!

There is no ability of man to triumph over evil ...

have you lost your mind, literally - stop reading that book. what else do you believe the parable of noah was about, those that were killed the reason the others were allowed to live it is the formal religion of that book. the 1st century was its rejuvenation, Jesus was crucified for their works of good - the slayers have yet to be brought to justice, bringing them to justice is the rightfull religion - the 4th century is a darkness that for centuries has plagued the Religion of Antiquity.

also, you obviously have not had the crises in your life where evil was a true threat that somehow you were able to overcome. - - do not tell us you failed as that is the saddest fate, deepest sorrow.

Noah is a drunkard and has sex with his grandson ...

again were what you say above is true then your understanding of that parable however derived is flawed undoubtedly prescribed by the 4th century - you would have to understand not all is as it seems and the above were somehow admissible through intent by the Almighty and a lesson to you about life you have failed to grasp - at any rate I seldom capitalize biblical characters and did not do so in the previous post, somehow that worked out.

Only Jesus is perfect! Only through trusting in HIM can anyone be saved.

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani” - - “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

not quite, obviously the game plan was not the same for both and those were words spoken by Jesus and would never have survived the 4th century if they could have been hidden -

Jesus represented the reemergence of Good in the 1st century, like noah that's all that mattered - you have to conquer evil yourself, no one can do that but yourself - claiming otherwise is the greatest sin the 4th century will forever be doomed to oblivion for whoever contributed that as from the Almighty.
You and I are sinful beings in need of a Savior. FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD! You cannot perfectly obey GOD. That is something every human is incapable of doing since the FALL. Yet perfection is the only way to please GOD. If you do one thing wrong, you have done EVERYTHING wrong. GOD cannot condone sin of any kind in any shape or form. It is only through JESUS that a human can be seen as pure in GOD's eyes because the Messiah was perfect in all things and died in our place to appease the wages of our sin. BUT we must repent and cling to the Messiah.
FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD! ... GOD cannot condone sin of any kind in any shape or form.

you are a perfect example of 4th century christianity, you have completely lost your mind.
And you are entirely without excuse. General rationalizations get no one into the heaven.
And you are entirely without excuse. General rationalizations get no one into the heaven.

I am not a sinner, nor was sinning manifest incurable in the 1st century nor a focus for those events, your notion was culminated in the 4th century to promote a political agenda disguised as a religion.

General rationalizations get no one into the heaven.

the religion of Antiquity is the Triumph over evil for Admission to the Everlasting - it is you who condemns yourself by your acquiescence to a deceitful fallacy contrary to the spoken religion written into your book.

Actually, it is a test.

The premis of the thread is that God exists.

Maybe you could start a new athiest thread about how a non-existent God can be only sort of powerful or something.

have you lost your mind, literally - stop reading that book. what else do you believe the parable of noah was about, those that were killed the reason the others were allowed to live it is the formal religion of that book. the 1st century was its rejuvenation, Jesus was crucified for their works of good - the slayers have yet to be brought to justice, bringing them to justice is the rightfull religion - the 4th century is a darkness that for centuries has plagued the Religion of Antiquity.

also, you obviously have not had the crises in your life where evil was a true threat that somehow you were able to overcome. - - do not tell us you failed as that is the saddest fate, deepest sorrow.

again were what you say above is true then your understanding of that parable however derived is flawed undoubtedly prescribed by the 4th century - you would have to understand not all is as it seems and the above were somehow admissible through intent by the Almighty and a lesson to you about life you have failed to grasp - at any rate I seldom capitalize biblical characters and did not do so in the previous post, somehow that worked out.

not quite, obviously the game plan was not the same for both and those were words spoken by Jesus and would never have survived the 4th century if they could have been hidden -

Jesus represented the reemergence of Good in the 1st century, like noah that's all that mattered - you have to conquer evil yourself, no one can do that but yourself - claiming otherwise is the greatest sin the 4th century will forever be doomed to oblivion for whoever contributed that as from the Almighty.
You and I are sinful beings in need of a Savior. FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD! You cannot perfectly obey GOD. That is something every human is incapable of doing since the FALL. Yet perfection is the only way to please GOD. If you do one thing wrong, you have done EVERYTHING wrong. GOD cannot condone sin of any kind in any shape or form. It is only through JESUS that a human can be seen as pure in GOD's eyes because the Messiah was perfect in all things and died in our place to appease the wages of our sin. BUT we must repent and cling to the Messiah.
FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD! ... GOD cannot condone sin of any kind in any shape or form.

you are a perfect example of 4th century christianity, you have completely lost your mind.

I am not a sinner, nor was sinning manifest incurable in the 1st century nor a focus for those events, your notion was culminated in the 4th century to promote a political agenda disguised as a religion.

the religion of Antiquity is the Triumph over evil for Admission to the Everlasting - it is you who condemns yourself by your acquiescence to a deceitful fallacy contrary to the spoken religion written into your book.
So you've never lied --- not once? You never ever passed along a word of gossip about someone else? You never said anything derogatory about anyone for any reason? You never took anything that wasn't your's? You looked with lust at another individual? You alway pay all your taxes and never grumble? You always give to charity? You never ever eat or drink too much? You did everything your parents told you? Shall I continue? If you are perfect give everything you have to the poor and follow Jesus...

If you've done any of this, you have sinned and are still sinning and you will eventually die because you sin.

If you've done any of this, you have sinned and are still sinning and you will eventually die because you sin.
Shaman Little Nipper has spoken! Heed his words, all ye who value your eternal souls!

What a bunch of magical hoo ha. Your threats are the height of arrogance.

Shaman Little Nipper has spoken! Heed his words, all ye who value your eternal souls!

What a bunch of magical hoo ha. Your threats are the height of arrogance.
How so? Is lying OK? Is stealing just fine? Should I go about making a list of people to hate? I'm not arrogant. An arrogant person would believe that he or she is perfect and everyone else needs help. I certainly do not believe this. I am in as much trouble as anyone, I just believe that I am forgiven because I have accepted Jesus as my Savior. As a result, I experience joy even in adversity, and I wish for everyone to be just as content and sure of their eternity. I do not exclude anyone.

So you've never lied --- not once? You never ever passed along a word of gossip about someone else? You never said anything derogatory about anyone for any reason? You never took anything that wasn't your's? You looked with lust at another individual? You alway pay all your taxes and never grumble? You always give to charity? You never ever eat or drink too much? You did everything your parents told you? Shall I continue? If you are perfect give everything you have to the poor and follow Jesus...

If you've done any of this, you have sinned and are still sinning and you will eventually die because you sin.[/QUOTE]

no, triumph over sin / evil is the ability of the individual to determine their own destiny.

the religion of Antiquity is to triumph over evil during their lifetime, not that I was much of a sinner anyway at this time I am not a sinner at all, it's not an easy life but under control and will be till the end.

most transgressions are atoneable, as you said nearly everyone has some in the beginning for that reason the give and take is shared mutually - a nonatoneable sin, murder is not included for a persons ability to guide their own destiny.

the spoken religion will not cease to exist by circumstance as will yours when its last corrupt volume disappears from the face of Earth.

th

And yet you're more than willing to accept that some bones that don't even look human prove that humankind descended from the apes. It appears you're more than willing to accept only those things that fit your agenda.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Evolution of humans is an on-going science, unlike the 40 day flood which has zero science behind it.

th

Last time I checked climate change was considered an ongoing science too.

Are you in denial about climate change?

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, because I can check the science behind it, unlike your mythical flood.

th

So where did all that water go to when those mile thick ice sheets covering North America, Europe, and part of Asia, melted at the end of the last ice age?

*****CHUCKLE*****

When the ice melted sea levels rose 120 meters (not enough to cover mountain tops) and took thousands of years, so the sea level only rose 1 meter PER CENTURY.

Global sea-level rise at the end of the last Ice Age | National Oceanography Centre

th

The statistics used only show the average rise of the see level. They don't account for years when the temperatures would make the sea level rise ten, twenty, or even thirty meters. A year, or years such as those where there is a statistical blip, would devastate the highly populated areas along the coasts where most nations have their cities. Thereby creating the legend of floods around the world.

*****SMILE*****

If you've done any of this, you have sinned and are still sinning and you will eventually die because you sin.[/QUOTE]

no, triumph over sin / evil is the ability of the individual to determine their own destiny.

the religion of Antiquity is to triumph over evil during their lifetime, not that I was much of a sinner anyway at this time I am not a sinner at all, it's not an easy life but under control and will be till the end.

most transgressions are atoneable, as you said nearly everyone has some in the beginning for that reason the give and take is shared mutually - a nonatoneable sin, murder is not included for a persons ability to guide their own destiny.

the spoken religion will not cease to exist by circumstance as will yours when its last corrupt volume disappears from the face of Earth.
How So? Pornagraphy is more reddly avalable now than it ever was. Children are no longer the focus of the society at large (as they were in the 40's, 50's and 60's). Every form of behavior is touted as acceptable and must be accomodated. And religion is viewed as a waste of time. Even murder is no longer punishable by death.

The problem with your view is that you see the person as perfecting himself without the need of GOD. Such a person will fall short of meeting GOD's expectations and the outcome will be eternal separation. GOD will forgive even murder (abortion as a prime example) but only through the shed blood of the Messiah and a repentant heart. And how many men have caused a woman to seek an abortion as her seemingly only apparent option? Jesus said, "I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME." You are trying to work your way to heaven and it will never suffice. Your are not good enough for GOD --- Adam saw to that!

The statistics used only show the average rise of the see level. They don't account for years when the temperatures would make the sea level rise ten, twenty, or even thirty meters. A year, or years such as those where there is a statistical blip, would devastate the highly populated areas along the coasts where most nations have their cities. Thereby creating the legend of floods around the world.

You'd have to have a serious link to the "years when the temperatures would make the sea level rise ten, twenty, or even thirty meters" or else you just made it up. See how that works? :biggrin:

"I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME."

the above is a forgery, even later than the 4th century ...

the spoken religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil is in your book written in the blood of those that perished in the great flood, making its authenticity as directly from the Almighty. it is all that is necessary for Admission to the Everlasting.

The problem with your view is that you see the person as perfecting himself without the need of GOD.

I am more in line with the metaphysical presence of what made our existence possible that of all beings and that certain rules apply - purity of ones own spirit is the individuals responsibility and with the Apex of Knowledge there is an avenue to live after the physiology has expired - there is Judgement before Admission - stop reading that book, it's not going with you and good luck with it except you infringe on others with it especially the most susceptible.

rewrite your book without the forgeries, give yourself a chance.

"I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME."

the above is a forgery, even later than the 4th century ...

the spoken religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil is in your book written in the blood of those that perished in the great flood, making its authenticity as directly from the Almighty. it is all that is necessary for Admission to the Everlasting.

The problem with your view is that you see the person as perfecting himself without the need of GOD.

I am more in line with the metaphysical presence of what made our existence possible that of all beings and that certain rules apply - purity of ones own spirit is the individuals responsibility and with the Apex of Knowledge there is an avenue to live after the physiology has expired - there is Judgement before Admission - stop reading that book, it's not going with you and good luck with it except you infringe on others with it especially the most susceptible.

rewrite your book without the forgeries, give yourself a chance.
First off the New Testament was completely written by about 95 AD and secondly the Gospel message was written well before that. There is historical evidence for these simple facts.

Papyrus 75 - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back