🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

Have you considered that they came about sort of like how the Nephilim came about?
Actually...no. Good point!

I wonder what God did with Lilith. She was a bad girl. He booted her out but...nothing more is said about her. If at all. I don't remember. I have not read the whole bible. Bits and pieces.

God made everything, therefore God made all nine species of the genus homo, and those who preceded it, right down to the first life form.
So...did He make Aliens on other planets too? After all, He made the universe as well, right?

And furthermore.....if Adam and Eve were booted from Eden...and had kids..how did other people begin? Incest? Or were there other tribes? And if so..who made THEM?
These are speculations I have read over the years. Some of the Jewish faith believe the two stories of creation are based on the creation of mankind's spirit and the second based on mankind's physical existence. The Garden of Eden is actually Paradise, or the garden thought to exist outside the gates of heaven where God 'walked'. Here Adam and Eve made a choice for physical existence where they might experience both good and evil, learn good and evil, thus becoming more like God who chose goodness.

Adam means man and Eve, mother. One author speculated that for the sake of a story, tribes were reduced to a singular person. Adam, the tribe of man, had many people, both men and women. As the tribe grew, new tribes were formed--Cain, the tribe of farmers; Abel the tribe of shepherds. The animals were ravaging the farmland which infuriated the farmers and the first war broke out, with the tribe of Cain slaughtering the tribe of Abel. The larger tribe, Adam, banished the tribe of Cain from the area. Later the tribe of Seth merged from the tribe of Adam.

I learned these possibilities when I was still quite young, but both caught my attention and stayed with me.

These are speculations I have read over the years. Some of the Jewish faith believe the two stories of creation are based on the creation of mankind's spirit and the second based on mankind's physical existence. The Garden of Eden is actually Paradise, or the garden thought to exist outside the gates of heaven where God 'walked'. Here Adam and Eve made a choice for physical existence where they might experience both good and evil, learn good and evil, thus becoming more like God who chose goodness.

Adam means man and Eve, mother. One author speculated that for the sake of a story, tribes were reduced to a singular person. Adam, the tribe of man, had many people, both men and women. As the tribe grew, new tribes were formed--Cain, the tribe of farmers; Abel the tribe of shepherds. The animals were ravaging the farmland which infuriated the farmers and the first war broke out, with the tribe of Cain slaughtering the tribe of Abel. The larger tribe, Adam, banished the tribe of Cain from the area. Later the tribe of Seth merged from the tribe of Adam.

I learned these possibilities when I was still quite young, but both caught my attention and stayed with me.

Great post and great perspective! Thanks for sharing and thanks for not being dissuaded by the trolls.

It's all very confusing. And none of that is in the bible is it? Or...is it? Not alot of explaining, that book. Lots of parables.

Actually...no. Good point!

I wonder what God did with Lilith. She was a bad girl. He booted her out but...nothing more is said about her. If at all. I don't remember. I have not read the whole bible. Bits and pieces.

There are legends that after the Fall, God separated Adam and Eve for 130 years. So Adam shacked up with Lilith and she gave birth to thousands of demons. Then God forgave Adam and Eve so they went together to what is now Mecca and built and alter to give thanks.

Hmm...I think I asked a question(s) similar to this thread but it was very long ago. The short answer?

Big Bang. Which still didn't make sense to me.

In Genesis, it states God made man. There is no mention of neanderthals or other early "people" who went extinct. And why did they go extinct? Was that God that destroyed them?
The Bible is a limited source on how people told a story about how humanity started.

If you read Genesis you would realize that Adam and Lilith were Golems that God created equally but because Lilith would not walk two steps behind Adam God tossed her out and put Adam to sleep and took Adam rib and made Eve, so she would be obey Adam and walk two steps behind him.

Where does the Neanderthal play into this, well remember the hairy twin brother of Jacob Esau?

Well from the description Esau sounded more like a Neanderthal and was one of the last and they were more or less breed out of existence, well somewhat.

Did you know all humans have Neanderthal DNA?

But some exhibit it more than others, even though we believe the Neanderthal has gone extinct what truly happened is we bred it out of existence and what is left in place is the Human race we have now.

The better question for me is what was the first pure human like that mated with the Neanderthal?

It's all very confusing. And none of that is in the bible is it?
It is speculation, but these authors were speculating based on what the Bible specifically says. We have never found evidence that one person could live for hundreds of years. However, a tribe/nation can exist that long.

One man (such as Cain) would be hard put to build and populate an entire city, but a tribe could.

Even as a youngster I was impressed how someone could write an interesting and memorable history of many people by simply making a character out of each tribe/nation.

The Bible (2 Corinthians) Paul talks of someone being caught up to Third Heaven the place where God resides. (Perhaps God's garden?)

So while speculation, the speculation is founded on what we know from the Bible and also what science teaches us about the life of man. Even the Bible notes that an individual man is given a life of about 70 years which does conflict the Bible stating the existence of a man for hundreds of years. If these were the years a tribe or even a family clan were well known, it makes for more logical sense.

Not arguing this is fact, merely presenting others thoughts.

It is speculation, but these authors were speculating based on what the Bible specifically says. We have never found evidence that one person could live for hundreds of years. However, a tribe/nation can exist that long.

One man (such as Cain) would be hard put to build and populate an entire city, but a tribe could.

Even as a youngster I was impressed how someone could write an interesting and memorable history of many people by simply making a character out of each tribe/nation.

The Bible (2 Corinthians) Paul talks of someone being caught up to Third Heaven the place where God resides. (Perhaps God's garden?)

So while speculation, the speculation is founded on what we know from the Bible and also what science teaches us about the life of man. Even the Bible notes that an individual man is given a life of about 70 years which does conflict the Bible stating the existence of a man for hundreds of years. If these were the years a tribe or even a family clan were well known, it makes for more logical sense.

Not arguing this is fact, merely presenting others thoughts.
Great points again. I had never considered some of those things but now that you mention them, they make a lot of sense.

Even the Bible notes that an individual man is given a life of about 70 years which does conflict the Bible stating the existence of a man for hundreds of years.
Which is why it's confusing to me. And untrustworthy.

Or...another planet. It's a mighty waste of space to make one tiny world in the midst of millions, and only populated by man. Or are the others NOT of men, but are populated that He tinked around with? I'm betting He is mighty disappointed in this one.

Forum List

Back