If GOP forces transgender people to use the wrong bathroom...

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
This is a man named Michael Hughes.
Why is he in a women's restroom?
michaelopen-6ce7f93f442d94a2f7e0f827caf4ee96.jpg

Michael is protesting a series of bills across the U.S. and Canada that, if passed, would ban men like him from using men's restrooms and leave him no choice but to use the women's room.
Bizarrely, these laws have been proposed as a way to protect the privacy and safety of women.

(I know. It doesn't make sense, but hang with me.)

Michael is a transgender man, meaning that when he was born, the doctor looked at him and labeled him a girl.
As Michael can tell you, he's not a girl and he's not a woman.

Inspired by a woman from Canada, Michael has been snapping selfies in women's restrooms to show people just how out of place he looks.
Here s what it ll look like if trans people aren t allowed to use the right bathroom.
If Republican politicians get their way, this awkward circumstance will be coming near you. o_O

Michael is protesting a series of bills across the U.S. and Canada that, if passed, would ban men like him from using men's restrooms and leave him no choice but to use the women's room.
Bizarrely, these laws have been proposed as a way to protect the privacy and safety of women.

Michael is a transgender man, meaning that when he was born, the doctor looked at him and labeled him a girl.

Inspired by a woman from Canada, Michael has been snapping selfies in women's restrooms to show people just how out of place he looks.
Here s what it ll look like if trans people aren t allowed to use the right bathroom.
If Republican politicians get their way, this awkward circumstance will be coming near you. o_O
If she was born a woman she is a woman, no matter what her mental disorder is telling her.

The problem is that because of the transgendered person's personal choices, there is not a correct bathroom.

No one is making trannies go to the "wrong" restroom.

Penises go in one.
Vaginas go in the other.

Got a dick? Go here. No dick? Go here.

"If GOP forces transgender people to use the wrong bathroom..."

The GOP needs to stop trying to force people to conform, and start respecting the right of all person to individual freedom, liberty, and choice.

The GOP needs to stop trying to force people to conform, and start respecting the right of all person to individual freedom, liberty, and choice.

Why aren't the Libertarians standing up for the rights of the LBGT community?

MY GAWD, We are all suffering under this Democrat suckass ECONOMY, there isn't enough jobs for millions out of work. Been grocery shopping lately? prices through the Roof, They put a new MONSTER government Entitlement on our backs called, ObamaCare

and they are worried over a FEW people who can't make up their minds what sex they are and their frikken bathrooms...

Come on. We all know how the GOP loves to force people to do things. They say it's in the name of the same God who says to take care of the poor and the sick. Besides minorities, those are the people the GOP hates most.

Everyone has the right to choose to identify oneself as something. That is their right. There is no right to have everyone else agree with that choice. Expecting every one else to choose the same way you do is mental illness. Demanding it is totalitarian.
If a minority that has an alternative still insists on special facilities, they can pay for them. No one will notice if a person with male sexual parts uses the men's facilities, and vice-versa. There is no necessity for more.

Why aren't the Libertarians standing up for the rights of the LBGT community?
Because ultimately there is no such thing as a 'libertarian,' what some perceive or profess to be 'libertarian' is in fact a mere variation on the reactionary conservative theme – those with an unwarranted fear of change, diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty; those seeking only to compel conformity through force of law.

But you knew that already.

This is not a GOP question, much as I dislike that party. It is not something the Democrats need to rally behind, much a s I dislike that party.
This is absurdity.

they can go squat in a field as far I'm concerned

frikken people wail: stay out of their bedrooms but they can shove it down our throats constantly.

they are such a small percentage of this population but it's ALL WE hear about.

they can go squat in a field as far I'm concerned

frikken people wail: stay out of their bedrooms but they can shove it down our throats constantly.

they are such a small percentage of this population but it's ALL WE hear about.

No sane parent wants one of the mental misfits in a restroom with their child

Wait, they labeled him a girl or did she have the biological "parts" of a girl?

Forum List

Back