If GOP wins Senate it will be in SPITE of illegal democrat voters...

The American People will speak on future Election Days. I truly believe most Americans don't want Amnesty. They just want their Government to follow the law and secure their Border.
The American People, unfortunately for Republicans, includes a lot of people who are not so callous as to think that more cops and more government force is the answer to our problem.

Securing the Border is one of Government's very few mandated duties and responsibilities. It's clearly not doing it. It's a crime. Shame on em.
Never going to get your fortified militarized border without some movement on reforming the citizenship process for long-time residents.

Again, the People don't want Amnesty. They want their Government to follow the law and secure their Border. What's happening on our Border is illegal. Most Americans are good decent people. They fully support legal immigration. What's going on now, is just wrong. And hopefully they'll express that sentiment in coming Elections.

Oh and btw, you Obamabots are supposed to be boasting about record Wall Street Profits now. You didn't get the memo i see. You can drop the 'Occupied' shtick now. Seriously.
Holy diversion Batman! Seriously, you will never see me celebrating the fact that Wall Street is building another bubble.

Simply repeating the earlier post does not make you any less wrong, you are stating the conservative position on immigration and attributing it to everyone, if it were that simple immigration enforcement and reform would not be such a third rail.

Yeah, you didn't get the memo. Obamabots come here daily boasting about record Wall Street Profits. You need to catch up. The 'Occupied' shtick is lame and outdated. You're allowed to drop it now.
Why are you again repeating yourself almost verbatim and what does that have to do with the topic? Go start a topic on Wall Street and I will be be along shortly to tell you why you are full of shit.

You've been duped again son. OWS was a manufactured Election-Time scam. All the former OWS nutters here, are now boasting about record Wall Street Profits. You're just behind the times. Time to catch up. Drop the 'Occupied' shtick.
Why are you trying to derail the thread? Is it too uncomfortable to you to have to include "those people" in your use of "The People"?

Not derailing anything. Just letting you know it's ok for you to drop the lame outdated 'Occupied' shtick. Most of your fellow OWS nutters are now here daily, boasting about record Wall Street Profits. The whole OWS thing was just a big Election-Time fraud.

Most of you Obamabots are now Wall Street's biggest cheerleaders. Just hang around the Board for a bit, it won't take long for you to see some of your old OWS comrades now boasting it up about Wall Street Profits. You just need an update. You're behind the times.

The American People will speak on future Election Days. I truly believe most Americans don't want Amnesty. They just want their Government to follow the law and secure their Border.
The American People, unfortunately for Republicans, includes a lot of people who are not so callous as to think that more cops and more government force is the answer to our problem.

Securing the Border is one of Government's very few mandated duties and responsibilities. It's clearly not doing it. It's a crime. Shame on em.
Never going to get your fortified militarized border without some movement on reforming the citizenship process for long-time residents.

Legal immigration is the way forward. It's time to end illegal immigration. That's what the American People want. Securing the Border is one of the very few things our Government is required to do. And it's not doing it. It's time to change that.

Holy diversion Batman! Seriously, you will never see me celebrating the fact that Wall Street is building another bubble.

Simply repeating the earlier post does not make you any less wrong, you are stating the conservative position on immigration and attributing it to everyone, if it were that simple immigration enforcement and reform would not be such a third rail.

Yeah, you didn't get the memo. Obamabots come here daily boasting about record Wall Street Profits. You need to catch up. The 'Occupied' shtick is lame and outdated. You're allowed to drop it now.
Why are you again repeating yourself almost verbatim and what does that have to do with the topic? Go start a topic on Wall Street and I will be be along shortly to tell you why you are full of shit.

You've been duped again son. OWS was a manufactured Election-Time scam. All the former OWS nutters here, are now boasting about record Wall Street Profits. You're just behind the times. Time to catch up. Drop the 'Occupied' shtick.
Why are you trying to derail the thread? Is it too uncomfortable to you to have to include "those people" in your use of "The People"?

Not derailing anything. Just letting you know it's ok for you to drop the lame outdated 'Occupied' shtick. Most of your fellow OWS nutters are now here daily, boasting about record Wall Street Profits. The whole OWS thing was just a big Election-Time fraud.

Most of you Obamabots are now Wall Street's biggest cheerleaders. Just hang around the Board for a bit, it won't take long for you to see some of your old OWS comrades now boasting it up about Wall Street Profits. You just need an update. You're behind the times.
I am aware of "the memo" so to speak, but in the interest of consistency I am not going to join in. The February correction is going to be brutal next year. As for my screen name, I am proud of it and it constantly reminds me who has the real power in this country and what it costs to challenge it. Now get back on topic.

I am aware of "the memo" so to speak, but in the interest of consistency I am not going to join in. The February correction is going to be brutal next year. As for my screen name, I am proud of it and it constantly reminds me who has the real power in this country and what it costs to challenge it.

Hang around the Board for awhile. You'll see most of your former OWS comrades here worshipping your Dear Leader for achieving record Wall Street Profits. It's pretty hilarious. Go figure, former militant OWS wankers now Wall Street's biggest bootlickers? Priceless entertainment.

I am aware of "the memo" so to speak, but in the interest of consistency I am not going to join in. The February correction is going to be brutal next year. As for my screen name, I am proud of it and it constantly reminds me who has the real power in this country and what it costs to challenge it.

Hang around the Board for awhile. You'll see most of your former OWS comrades here, worshipping your Dear Leader for achieving record Wall Street Profits. It's pretty hilarious. Go figure, former militant OWS wankers now Wall Street's biggest bootlickers. Priceless entertainment.
You know it is a good thing that the economy is improving, quit treating it like bad news. Wall Street is not the totality of the US economy, if it's up that's OK, but I do not trust it for it's ability to wreck the economy which is doing better.

Of course. This Election won't be any different than past Elections. The Democrats will bus in Thousands & Thousands of Illegals/Felons, and raise the dead to vote multiple times. Democrats rigging Elections is nothing new. But hopefully the Republicans can overcome it. I guess we'll see. Get out and vote People.

Where is your evidence that Democrats have been busing in thousands and thousands of illegal aliens and felons to vote? On that note, why did you capitalize thousands when it's not a proper noun?

Thousands of Illegals, Felons and deceased voting for Democrats is nothing new. It is what it is. But we'll see if it's enough this time.

You said they were being bused in.

I am aware of "the memo" so to speak, but in the interest of consistency I am not going to join in. The February correction is going to be brutal next year. As for my screen name, I am proud of it and it constantly reminds me who has the real power in this country and what it costs to challenge it. Now get back on topic.
tru dat

HMiXUc2.png

Hang around the Board for awhile. You'll see most of your former OWS comrades here, worshipping your Dear Leader for achieving record Wall Street Profits. It's pretty hilarious. Go figure, former militant OWS wankers now Wall Street's biggest bootlickers. Priceless entertainment.
You know it is a good thing that the economy is improving, quit treating it like bad news. Wall Street is not the totality of the US economy, if it's up that's OK, but I do not trust it for it's ability to wreck the economy which is doing better.
you are correct. Wall St does NOT represent Main St America economy. Its more of a private Las Vegas playground thats membership is shrinking due to the middle-class being sacrificed to the god of the plutocrats by the people who REALLY run Washington- the well-connected.

Their numbers are Bullshite. Illegals continue to flood across our Border. And this asshole President is in bed with radical Communist racist groups like 'La Raza.' In the end, both Bush & Obama were disasters. So to hell with em both.

What's happening on our Border is illegal. The People don't want Amnesty. They want their Border secured. Hopefully they'll get that message across in coming Elections.
The people want a humane and sensible immgration policy based on reality and not on phantom fears and counter-productive shows of force. In the absence of legal reform society will come up with their own workarounds to festering problems.
OK... let's use that same "work around logic"....
I'm a tax payer but I decide hmmm if illegal immigrants can become legal without abiding the immigration laws
so why should I pay my taxes? Obviously illegals won't have to do anything to become citizens... so why should I abide by the laws?

you are correct. Wall St does NOT represent Main St America economy. Its more of a private Las Vegas playground thats membership is shrinking due to the middle-class being sacrificed to the god of the plutocrats by the people who REALLY run Washington- the well-connected.

What are your facts that the middle class is being sacrificed? Where are your numbers?
Guesses, wild eyed speculation... NOT good enough.
Put some numbers up oK?? Then I'll believe you.

No, in a twisted bit of bizarre irony, the Economy has only improved for the Wall Street fatcats you Communist wankers supposedly despise. That's the reality.

Of course. This Election won't be any different than past Elections. The Democrats will bus in Thousands & Thousands of Illegals/Felons, and raise the dead to vote multiple times. Democrats rigging Elections is nothing new. But hopefully the Republicans can overcome it. I guess we'll see. Get out and vote People.

Where is your evidence that Democrats have been busing in thousands and thousands of illegal aliens and felons to vote? On that note, why did you capitalize thousands when it's not a proper noun?

Thousands of Illegals, Felons and deceased voting for Democrats is nothing new. It is what it is. But we'll see if it's enough this time.

You said they were being bused in.

Bus, 'Underground Railroad', whatever you wanna call it. Don't be a petty pissant. Don't piss me off. Capisce.

Their numbers are Bullshite. Illegals continue to flood across our Border. And this asshole President is in bed with radical Communist racist groups like 'La Raza.' In the end, both Bush & Obama were disasters. So to hell with em both.

What's happening on our Border is illegal. The People don't want Amnesty. They want their Border secured. Hopefully they'll get that message across in coming Elections.
The people want a humane and sensible immgration policy based on reality and not on phantom fears and counter-productive shows of force. In the absence of legal reform society will come up with their own workarounds to festering problems.
OK... let's use that same "work around logic"....
I'm a tax payer but I decide hmmm if illegal immigrants can become legal without abiding the immigration laws
so why should I pay my taxes? Obviously illegals won't have to do anything to become citizens... so why should I abide by the laws?

Good point. What's happening on our Border is illegal immigration. Most Americans fully support legal immigration. They want the Border secured. They don't want Amnesty.

Forum List

Back