If GOP wins Senate it will be in SPITE of illegal democrat voters...

Obama has deported more people than Bush. What's to be disgusted about?

deportations-by-year-2.jpg

ICE Announces New Record Number of Deportations and a Better Detainer Policy - Immigration Reform America s Voice Immigration Reform America s Voice
yabut that goes against the prevailing Repub/GOP TV meme???

Of course. This Election won't be any different than past Elections. The Democrats will bus in Thousands & Thousands of Illegals/Felons, and raise the dead to vote multiple times. Democrats rigging Elections is nothing new. But hopefully the Republicans can overcome it. I guess we'll see. Get out and vote People.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC): "The demographics race we're losing badly," "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

You're late. All the other Republicans have been making up excuses for losing for a couple weeks.

Losing? :lol: You're going to have a stroke on Tuesday, aren't you.

His administration starting including border patrol returns, which the Bush admin did not. When you remove those, he is down. And no, I won't go figure the numbers again. If you are really concerned you will do it yourself.

Of course. This Election won't be any different than past Elections. The Democrats will bus in Thousands & Thousands of Illegals/Felons, and raise the dead to vote multiple times. Democrats rigging Elections is nothing new. But hopefully the Republicans can overcome it. I guess we'll see. Get out and vote People.

Where is your evidence that Democrats have been busing in thousands and thousands of illegal aliens and felons to vote? On that note, why did you capitalize thousands when it's not a proper noun?

Libtards on here hate the truth so much they claim it isn't happening despite all the evidence. The idiot left are retards.

Their numbers are Bullshite. Illegals continue to flood across our Border. And this asshole President is in bed with radical Communist racist groups like 'La Raza.' In the end, both Bush & Obama were disasters. So to hell with em both.

What's happening on our Border is illegal. The People don't want Amnesty. They want their Border secured. Hopefully they'll get that message across in coming Elections.
The people want a humane and sensible immgration policy based on reality and not on phantom fears and counter-productive shows of force. In the absence of legal reform society will come up with their own workarounds to festering problems.

It's actually more simple than that. The People don't want Amnesty. The want their Government to follow the Law and secure their Border.

Where is your evidence that Democrats have been busing in thousands and thousands of illegal aliens and felons to vote? On that note, why did you capitalize thousands when it's not a proper noun?

Thousands of Illegals, Felons and deceased voting for Democrats is nothing new. It is what it is. But we'll see if it's enough this time.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC): "The demographics race we're losing badly," "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

Bullshite quote. But regardless, Graham is a pussy fraud. He's no better than the asshole President we have.

Their numbers are Bullshite. Illegals continue to flood across our Border. And this asshole President is in bed with radical Communist racist groups like 'La Raza.' In the end, both Bush & Obama were disasters. So to hell with em both.

What's happening on our Border is illegal. The People don't want Amnesty. They want their Border secured. Hopefully they'll get that message across in coming Elections.
The people want a humane and sensible immgration policy based on reality and not on phantom fears and counter-productive shows of force. In the absence of legal reform society will come up with their own workarounds to festering problems.

It's actually more simple than that. The People don't want Amnesty. The want their Government to follow the Law and secure their Border.
I often have to tell radical conservatives that their opinions do not necessarily line up with prevailing public sentiment. You should say "The misinformed conservative People" in the interest of accuracy. If you presume to speak for The People be sure you are specific what people you are speaking for.

I often have to tell radical conservatives that their opinions do not necessarily line up with prevailing public sentiment. You should say "The misinformed conservative People" in the interest of accuracy. If you presume to speak for The People be sure you are specific what people you are speaking for.

Again, the People don't want Amnesty. They want their Government to follow the law and secure their Border. What's happening on our Border is illegal. Most Americans are good decent people. They fully support legal immigration. What's going on now, is just wrong. And hopefully they'll express that sentiment in coming Elections.

Oh and btw, you Obamabots are supposed to be boasting about record Wall Street Profits now. You didn't get the memo i see. You can drop the 'Occupied' shtick now. Seriously.

Again, the People don't want Amnesty. They want their Government to follow the law and secure their Border. What's happening on our Border is illegal. Most Americans are good decent people. They fully support legal immigration. What's going on now, is just wrong. And hopefully they'll express that sentiment in coming Elections.

Oh and btw, you Obamabots are supposed to be boasting about record Wall Street Profits now. You didn't get the memo i see. You can drop the 'Occupied' shtick now. Seriously.
Holy diversion Batman! Seriously, you will never see me celebrating the fact that Wall Street is building another bubble.

Simply repeating the earlier post does not make you any less wrong, you are stating the conservative position on immigration and attributing it to everyone, if it were that simple immigration enforcement and reform would not be such a third rail.

His administration starting including border patrol returns, which the Bush admin did not. When you remove those, he is down. And no, I won't go figure the numbers again. If you are really concerned you will do it yourself.

Didn't ask anyone to rework figures, just a cite. Gonna hurt yourself doing that? For all I know, you pulled those comments out of your ass.

Holy diversion Batman! Seriously, you will never see me celebrating the fact that Wall Street is building another bubble.

Simply repeating the earlier post does not make you any less wrong, you are stating the conservative position on immigration and attributing it to everyone, if it were that simple immigration enforcement and reform would not be such a third rail.

Yeah, you didn't get the memo. Obamabots come here daily boasting about record Wall Street Profits. You need to catch up. The 'Occupied' shtick is lame and outdated. You're allowed to drop it now.

The American People will speak on future Election Days. I truly believe most Americans don't want Amnesty. They just want their Government to follow the law and secure their Border.

Yeah, you didn't get the memo. Obamabots come here daily boasting about record Wall Street Profits. You need to catch up. The 'Occupied' shtick is lame and outdated. You're allowed to drop it now.
Why are you again repeating yourself almost verbatim and what does that have to do with the topic? Go start a topic on Wall Street and I will be be along shortly to tell you why you are full of shit.

Why are you again repeating yourself almost verbatim and what does that have to do with the topic? Go start a topic on Wall Street and I will be be along shortly to tell you why you are full of shit.

You've been duped again son. OWS was a manufactured Election-Time scam. All the former OWS nutters here, are now boasting about record Wall Street Profits. You're just behind the times. Time to catch up. Drop the 'Occupied' shtick.

The American People will speak on future Election Days. I truly believe most Americans don't want Amnesty. They just want their Government to follow the law and secure their Border.
The American People, unfortunately for Republicans, includes a lot of people who are not so callous as to think that more cops and more government force is the answer to our problem.

The American People, unfortunately for Republicans, includes a lot of people who are not so callous as to think that more cops and more government force is the answer to our problem.

Securing the Border is one of Government's very few mandated duties and responsibilities. It's clearly not doing it. It's a crime. Shame on em.

You've been duped again son. OWS was a manufactured Election-Time scam. All the former OWS nutters here, are now boasting about record Wall Street Profits. You're just behind the times. Time to catch up. Drop the 'Occupied' shtick.
Why are you trying to derail the thread? Is it too uncomfortable to you to have to include "those people" in your use of "The People"?

Forum List

Back