if government gave you $1,000 a month as 2020 candidate Andrew Yang wants,what would you spend it on

i call it the freedom dividend!

i would spend it on audiobooks and jerseys for my son!

Jeebus you're dumb.

Such a program will be highly inflationary, so you'll end up with less actual purchasing power. Better save it for the soon to be quadruple digit utility bills from the Green Nude Eel.

rs-190143-boatsnhoes.jpg

$1K a month ain't JACK---- about $33 a day. Not exactly a windfall. Assuming no taxes, just enough to maybe allow me to eat out 2X a day and have a decent meal each time so I don't have to cook or buy as much groceries.

A grand a month? Maybe a car payment if it was a used car.
I make about 289 dollars an hour for a 40 hour work week, yet only have to work about 12 hours a week, making sure my investments are doing fine. What the fuck do I need some shit 1000 dollars from a communist asshole, who just panders to dumbasses like the OP?

I'd either use it to pay my back taxes or squander it on women.

Crack. Or meth. You’re playing with house money, why the fuck not? You’d also save money on groceries cuz you won’t really need to be eating a whole lot on crack.

Yeah... that $1,000 would replace food stamps, HUD, and other social programs, so the people would be spending it on those not for shit they don't need.

Yep and people like you are the reason why people like you arent in the top 25% of earned income earners. As soon as you get any green, it is gone. I call you a dumbass.

10 Differences Between Middle Class And Rich People

Exactly, Give them a million dollars they would be dead or in jail with in a month

Forum List

Back