If Guns Are Leading Cause Of Death Among Children; Why Not Arm More Children?

There still is no law that "PREVENTS" a child from having a firearm...you do understand that right??
So you should be A-OK with parents giving that kid that gun....
there is no law that prevents anyone from having a firearm, you dumb fuck. There is no law that prevents anyone from doing anything.

What Texas law states is that there is no minimum age to possess a firearm, but adult supervision is required, and the adult is criminally liable for any misuse.

Now it's time for you to pack this thread in. You have been butt fucked into oblivion.

Yes, and seeing as tho this is a post about the US and its Constitution....I am not sure why you posted this....unless its just you wanting to show off your stash of African children with guns.....

...but your pedo-festish aside...where does the 2A allow government to restrict the rights of children to carry a gun?
"pedo-festish"?

Nevermind your laziness. You just suggested that poster is a pedophile. That's quite a no-no here. Should I report it?

You can own a grenade launcher :lol:
How many fails in one thread can you do? :rofl:
The launcher yes, but the explosive ordinances too?

If so, why not just arm good guys with grenade launchers to stop bad guys with guns...because the bad guys definitely aren't using grenade launchers much...should be easy peezy

If so, why not just arm good guys with grenade launchers to stop bad guys with guns...because the bad guys definitely aren't using grenade launchers much...should be easy peezy
With each post, you just keep making it worse arguments.

So since the regulation in your interpretation applies to the militia part...

Why are we not able to own grenade launchers to counter all of the bad guys with grenade launchers?

I don't even see the NRA crusading for our right to own grenade launchers

Actually you can legally own a grenade launcher if you jump through the hoops. A live grenade would be classified as a 'destructive device" by the BATF. It would probably be hard to find a live grenade that was transferable and the price would be expensive. Then you'd also have to pay the $200 tax stamp on it.

Criminals can get them for pretty cheap though, if they know the right people.

I totally agree.

I totally agree.
So why so many regulations and taxes are being placed on the grenade launcher -- where in the 2A does it allow it??

A person being force to go thru all of that to own a grenade launcher and have every round stamped and tracked isn't something the 2A allows...right??

But you ammosexuals seem ok with that...why?

So why so many regulations and taxes are being placed on the grenade launcher -- where in the 2A does it allow it??

A person being force to go thru all of that to own a grenade launcher and have every round stamped and tracked isn't something the 2A allows...right??

But you ammosexuals seem ok with that...why?
Im not ok with it. Can you not fucking read?

Forum List

Back