if Harris wins, how will Trump react?

how?

• he will accept it

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • he will talk of fraud

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
How else could she win, besides election fraud?

Nobody in their right mind would actually vote for what Biden/Harris has done to this country for the last four years.

IMG_0149.jpeg

How else could she win, besides election fraud?

Nobody in their right mind would actually vote for what Biden/Harris has done to this country for the last four years.
America hates you and trump. That's how you delusional psycho.

how wiill he react?
He will claim election fraud. The difference this time is only the looniest of the loony will go along with it. Fox News will not go along with it, mainly because they know trump can no longer run for office. MAGA will be no more and most of the right wing psychos on here will move on to other delusions.

I still say trump drops out of the race or at the very least gives up as the election nears. No way he can face losing to a black woman.

He will claim election fraud. The difference this time is only the looniest of the loony will go along with it. Fox News will not go along with it, mainly because they know trump can no longer run for office. MAGA will be no more and most of the right wing psychos on here will move on to other delusions.

I still say trump drops out of the race or at the very least gives up as the election nears. No way he can face losing to a black woman.

Harris is not "black", she's Jamaican and Hindu.

You mean when Harris cheats to win with the help of the puppet master? The better question is..what are the citizens going to do knowing their votes don't count anymore?

Did you see that i made this polll in German first, by mistake ……?..?

Forum List

Back