IF he could, would Obama get re-elected?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Obviously, Obama can't run again...but the answer to the question posed in the title's thread should thoroughly "upset' the most rabid of Obama's critics....Could Obama win a 3rd term if he could run (and would want to)?

Since Obama's critics like to contend that a Hillary Clinton's election is tantamount to the continuation of Obama's policies, AND since it is very likely that the Senate could revert to Dems. hands this November, the question posed is valid.

Compared to the rest of the candidates on both sides, I would vote for Obama again in a heartbeat.

All I and my family have done during the Obama years is prosper. How awful.

I think Obama should consider himself lucky if he is allowed to finish his present term. His next term should be in a federal prison.

He can't run so the thread is stupid and a chance for the Obamabots to heap faux praise on their failed Messiah

Sadly he could because a lot of people in this country like this kind of government. I know these kinds of governments were preferred back in the days when we had kings or in third world countries like Venezuela.

No, he wouldn't get re-elected. Too many people are not doing well, only an idiot like JoeB/Wilbur thinks the economy is doing great. It isn't. The middle class has been shrinking, the rich get richer, almost 20 trillion in debt now and blaming Bush just doesn't work any more.

No, he wouldn't get re-elected. Too many people are not doing well, only an idiot like JoeB/Wilbur thinks the economy is doing great. It isn't. The middle class has been shrinking, the rich get richer, almost 20 trillion in debt now and blaming Bush just doesn't work any more.

Me thinks that white guilt still runs deep. After all it has been driven home for the last 7 years.

Obviously, Obama can't run again...but the answer to the question posed in the title's thread should thoroughly "upset' the most rabid of Obama's critics....Could Obama win a 3rd term if he could run (and would want to)?

Since Obama's critics like to contend that a Hillary Clinton's election is tantamount to the continuation of Obama's policies, AND since it is very likely that the Senate could revert to Dems. hands this November, the question posed is valid.

Maybe, maybe not. But one thing is for sure...........he would have a 20% better chance than Hillary!

I think Obama should consider himself lucky if he is allowed to finish his present term. His next term should be in a federal prison.

Be in federal prison on "charges" and "conviction" of having royally pissed off right wing, ultra conservatives like you?

He can't run so the thread is stupid and a chance for the Obamabots to heap faux praise on their failed Messiah

RE-read the O/P or have someone explain it to you....You know, someone who has maybe made it through 6th grade.

Check Hillarys numbers as a gauge. He'd be toast.

Check Hillarys numbers as a gauge. He'd be toast.

Actually, I did.....

NBC/WSJ has Clinton up by 10 points and CNN has her up by more than 2; even the right wing Rasmussen poll has her winning. So, your point is.....?

Be in federal prison on "charges" and "conviction" of having royally pissed off right wing, ultra conservatives like you?

By his own words, he did something with immigration that he said he didn't have authority to do and said so 22 times.

Compared to the rest of the candidates on both sides, I would vote for Obama again in a heartbeat.

All I and my family have done during the Obama years is prosper. How awful.

Which way? Food stamps, birth control, maybe you have illegals benefiting from immigration executive orders.

I did very well during the Bush years. Should I have voted for him again if a 3rd term was possible?

Forum List

Back