🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Hillary never took the S.O.S job, would she be our next President?

Now that that electors have rightfully given Trump the presidency, I pondered about what would have happened if Hil-Liar never took the job of Secretary of State. Would she be our next President today?

I think she would have beaten Trump hands down. Most of her scandals happened as SOS. Sure, she had a shady past before taking that job, but Americans have a short memory.

It's not that I think it was a bad move on her part accepting the position because it would have helped her greatly if she could only do an honest days work. But she couldn't' help herself. She had to get involved with setting up her own server and looking out for her side-job, the Clinton Crime Foundation.

Imagine if Hillary just disappeared for a couple of years, then reemerged to run for this election. The right wouldn't have much on her as a Senator. She didn't do anything. People wouldn't even think about husband and his fooling around. Her government healthcare plan? That wouldn't be an issue now that we are suffering Obama Care. Whitewater? Most youngsters today don't even know what that was.

Hillary should have never taken the job of Secretary of State. In my opinion, it cost her this election.

It probably would've made Russia's job to rig the election more difficult, but I have no doubt the RNC war chest would've been emptied to solidify this victory no matter how strong HRC was

Russia rigged the election? I (and Congress) are still awaiting the evidence of this. Without her job as SOS, there would have been no WikiLeaks, there would have been no basement server, there would have been no FBI investigations, she would have nothing to do with Benghazi.

I'm still waiting for evidence regarding any HRC wrongdoing involving Bengazi. Get back with me soon Mr. Gowdy. I won't wait forever

No, she still would have lost. Her issues ran much deeper than Benghazi and her email server. Middle America repudiated Obama, his policies and the Democratic party. On fact, most of America had repudiated liberalism.

And by "most" you mean fewer than those in the majority that affirmed liberalism. Gotcha

No, she still would have lost. Her issues ran much deeper than Benghazi and her email server. Middle America repudiated Obama, his policies and the Democratic party. On fact, most of America had repudiated liberalism.

And by "most" you mean fewer than those in the majority that affirmed liberalism. Gotcha

I'm not counting the illegals, snowflakes and elitists in California.

Just like a Trumpkin. The only people that matter are the ones you agree with

Sadly for you, America is a broad and diverse country. The melting pot stirs in different new seasonings every day. Also, go ahead and link me something detailing illegals who voted (Tweets don't count)

Sadly for you, America is a broad and diverse country. The melting pot stirs in different new seasonings every day. Also, go ahead and link me something detailing illegals who voted (Tweets don't count)

The butt hurt runs deep in you. PRESIDENT TRUMP. Deal with it. LOL

With or without SOS....if she ran the same type of campaign like she did this one by continually deflecting to how unqualified her opponent is, hand picked audiences, fundraisers without press, no focus on policies or what she would do specifically, etc, etc. She never once presented herself as being open or direct or any substance, but only gave the impression of secrecy, hiding & evading......or not having a clue.

I don't know about anyone else, but I still wouldn't vote for her.

I'd kindly deal with some facts regarding illegals voting, like I asked. I'm betting you won't oblige me.

Just like God Emperor Trump, all talk and tiny hand waving, nothing to back it up

At least when Trump writes checks he can't cash he just declares bankruptcy. What do you do when you post things you can't back up?

I'd kindly deal with some facts regarding illegals voting, like I asked. I'm betting you won't oblige me.

Just like God Emperor Trump, all talk and tiny hand waving, nothing to back it up

At least when Trump writes checks he can't cash he just declares bankruptcy. What do you do when you post things you can't back up?

Must suck for you to wake up every day realizing Donald Trump is your new President. It's going to be a long 8 years for you. :biggrin:

We've had shitty presidents before and America has managed.

I wasn't laid off during our last Republican debacle, but many were. I would probably be a little more bitter if I had been

Interesting question. Like others have said, she took the SOS to make money....a lot of money and set up a private server to keep her side-line secret from FOIA requests....which ironically is what got her. And she had to prove she could do something other than throw lamps at Willy and steal the WH furniture and silverware. The email scandal's often-missed element is that it reminded us of their last 20 years of scams, hustles, and murdered associates. She and her "husband" are criminals, everybody knows it, and only half the country cares. Clinton-fatigue kept more voters home than Benghazi....they were the 90's and that world no longer exists.

They got enough dough through her SOS tour to set them for life but they're power-hungry elitists in addition to being traitorous vermin and they still longed for the limelight. My question is why she didn't do a second round, really make a haul, and fake their way through Barry's 3rd term? I suppose the answer is that her drunken dive into a kitchen counter rang her bell and she couldn't function well enough to fake out her donors. The Wall Street boys don't often bet on an aging woman who's eyes don't always point in the same direction. So I guess my opinion is she'd have been passed over by others if she hadn't taken the SOS spot. I wish she hadn't because for all the fun we've had ridiculing her, she brought a tremendous amount of carnage to a part of the world that we'd pretty much tamed.

We've had shitty presidents before and America has managed.

I wasn't laid off during our last Republican debacle, but many were. I would probably be a little more bitter if I had been

So, how long do you think you'll last this time, "rookie"?
lol.gif

Yeah well, your "diversity" is going to take about a 20M chili-pepper hit when Trump starts booting them out.
lol.gif

Interesting question. Like others have said, she took the SOS to make money....a lot of money and set up a private server to keep her side-line secret from FOIA requests....which ironically is what got her. And she had to prove she could do something other than throw lamps at Willy and steal the WH furniture and silverware. The email scandal's often-missed element is that it reminded us of their last 20 years of scams, hustles, and murdered associates. She and her "husband" are criminals, everybody knows it, and only half the country cares. Clinton-fatigue kept more voters home than Benghazi....they were the 90's and that world no longer exists.

What happened with Hillary is a reminder of what our government became under this administration; a corrupt lying bunch of scoundrels. It's one back protecting the other.

We have people destroying cell phones, people removing and destroying their government hard drives, erasing servers, and nobody even gets a fine yet alone prison time. What would happen to any of us if the US Congress subpoenaed evidence and we destroyed it instead??

Then there's the Comey thing. An FBI director doesn't make recommendations to the Justice Department on how to do their job. It's unprecedented. Lynch found herself in a very bad situation. She didn't want to proceed with handing a jury the Hillary case, but she didn't want to come off as a sleeze bag either. So Bill hops on her plane, tells her to just announce to the public that she'll follow any advice Comey recommends, and she'll be off the hook. If Bill didn't arrange this, can anybody tell me how Lynch could have known that Comey was going to make a surprising recommendation in the first place???

The entire thing was fixed and these Democrats assume the public is too stupid to see through their little games. That's why Trump is going to be our next President.

Forum List

Back