If homos have a constitutional right to marry, why don't siblings.??

Wouldn't the OP be better served filing lawsuits and pushing his representatives to make this come to pass? That takes work though and whining on the web is so much easier.

Why bother with the legislature, much easier to have 5 old men and women make law.

Not this tried tripe again? No law was made. You can stomp your feet and claim otherwise until the cows come home but it doesn't change reality. Besides, what you suggest requires years of work and loads of money but like I said whining on the internet is far easier.

[

Why bother with the legislature, much easier to have 5 old men and women make law.

Yup - and it's 5 UNELECTED old men and women on the SCOTUS who have given themselves the power to make law even though the constitution says only congress can do that.

Wouldn't the OP be better served filing lawsuits and pushing his representatives to make this come to pass? That takes work though and whining on the web is so much easier.

Not this tried tripe again? No law was made. You can stomp your feet and claim otherwise until the cows come home but it doesn't change reality. Besides, what you suggest requires years of work and loads of money but like I said whining on the internet is far easier.

Your whine is superb. Law was made. Could gays marry before the ruling? Could they after? What law was changed? You can call it tripe but the truth never goes away.

Now, would you like to talk about corporations being people?

[

Yup - and it's 5 UNELECTED old men and women on the SCOTUS who have given themselves the power to make law even though the constitution says only congress can do that.

Sometimes 6 as they did with Obama care. Hell Roberts even rewrote the law for them. But the left got their way so they don't give a crap.

I have no objections to faggot marriage, incestuous marriages. polygamous marriages, or regular marriages. . AFAIC people should be free to marry chickens, goats and sheep if they want to. Get government out of the business of marriage. PERIOD.

I can live with that too, but if the govt is gonna be involved with marriage, it has to be done by the states. That's what the tenth amendment says.

Your whine is superb. Law was made. Could gays marry before the ruling? Could they after? What law was changed? You can call it tripe but the truth never goes away.

I have nothing to whine about as my side won the battle. What is the law number? Oh wait, it does exist as no law was created. You'll get over it but the meantime I do enjoy watching these hissy fits.

I have nothing to whine about as my side won the battle. What is the law number? Oh wait, it does exist as no law was created. You'll get over it but the meantime I do enjoy watching these hissy fits.

Then gays can't get married? I agree, no law was changed but gays can get married how in the hell does that work in liberal land? The SCOTUS made law with their ruling, that is fact.

Not this tried tripe again? No law was made. r.

HAHAHA. Listen to this fool. The SCOTUS ordered states to accept queer marriage but he says they didn't pass a law!!!

The board notes all that you have is name calling. Thanks for admitting you have no argument. lol.

Oh, and being called a 'fool' by one the biggest twats on this forum doesn't have the sting you think it does.

Sure,why not. Children from consanguineous partnerings only have twice the rate of genetic disorders.....we could always use more problems!!

Inbred.jpg
Might explain some issues on the Far Right.

Law number? Who cares about that? Are you still claiming the courts did NOT write a law??? HAHAHA. That's why the board is laughing at you.

Then gays can't get married? I agree, no law was changed but gays can get married how in the hell does that work in liberal land? The SCOTUS made law with their ruling, that is fact.

No, that is merely your opinion that you are pretending to be fact. It isn't. I take solace in knowing that all across the nation gays are getting married and their isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Save crying on the web and shaking your fists.

No, that is merely your opinion that you are pretending to be fact. It isn't. I take solace in knowing that all across the nation gays are getting married and their isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Save crying on the web and shaking your fists.

Congrats to you and your same sex partner, I hope you will be happy. I don't give a crap if you do the bone dance with your brother's sphincter. But that does not change what the SCOTUS did. They made law. Gays couldn't get married then they could, the law changed, law was made that is all I am arguing.

You crowing about winning is in reality what most liberal issues are about, winning.

That's the question the queers can't answer. The law says a man can live with his sister but cannot marry her and that's the same way it always has been with queers.

Fact is there is nothing in the constitution about marriage which means it''s entirely a state issue and the federal courts need to stay out of it.
If a state offers a service and benefits to hetero couples got to give them to gays.

Trump would just marry his grand kid to avoid paying death tax.

And imbreading.

Congrats to you and your same sex partner, I hope you will be happy. I don't give a crap if you do the bone dance with your brother's sphincter. But that does not change what the SCOTUS did. They made law. Gays couldn't get married then they could, the law changed, law was made that is all I am arguing.

You crowing about winning is in reality what most liberal issues are about, winning.

Saying it over and over doesn't make any more true. I am very happy and I wish nothing but the best for you and yours. Cheers!

That's the question the queers can't answer. The law says a man can live with his sister but cannot marry her and that's the same way it always has been with queers.

Fact is there is nothing in the constitution about marriage which means it''s entirely a state issue and the federal courts need to stay out of it.
If fucking your sister was good enough for Noahs grandkids it should be good enough for us, right?

I'd love to marry my brother. He's rich!

Because us liberals are winners.

Forum List

Back