IF I agreed that all gun sales should have b/g checks, would anyone agree metadata

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
showing ANYONE calling a number of a known terror sympathizer should result in an instantaneously granted search warrant?

I'd also agree that no one on a no fly list passed a b/g check.

If you're contacting known terrorists then you should be questioned by the FBI. Gun sales are already monitored. Apparently, several employees that work for HS are on the no fly list.

If you're contacting known terrorists then you should be questioned by the FBI. Gun sales are already monitored. Apparently, several employees that work for HS are on the no fly list.

Tell me about how all gun sales are monitored. I must have missed that.

Well, I think there should be a expeditious way to challenge why a person is on a no-fly, as well as to contend a person should pass a b/g check. Perhaps I should have put in the OP that my understanding is b/g checks wouldn't have prevented the San Bernadino gun purchases, but the couple contacted at least one phone number/IP addy attached to a known jihad supporter.

But, yeah, something like 40% of gun purchases are not subjected to b/g checks, and straw buys are easily done by criminals.

12313808_786236664819359_2864635365615958256_n.jpg

showing ANYONE calling a number of a known terror sympathizer should result in an instantaneously granted search warrant?

I'd also agree that no one on a no fly list passed a b/g check.
The feds have not specified what connections Saeed has to "known terror suspects".

They have not said he called one of them.

For all we know, a "known terror suspect" liked Saeed's Facebook page.

(with a HEFTY dose of sarcasm......)

The very best way to convince the NRA (and the gun-manufacturing lobbyists') easily-bribed republicans in congress to ban the sale of such weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest time, would be to encourage minorities to both purchase and openly carry such weapons at all public events.....

Then, and only then, would this insane adherence to the 2nd amendment finally be curtailed.

Last edited:
(with a HEFTY dose of sarcasm......)

The very best way to convince the NRA (and the gun-manufacturing lobbyists') easily-bribed republicans in congress to ban the sale of such weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest time, would be to encourage minorities to both purchase and openly carrying such weapons at all public events.....

Then, and only then, would this insane adherence to the 2nd amendment finally be curtailed.
That's exactly what Nation of Islam (Malcolm X) and the Black Panthers did. And they succeeded in scaring the living shit out of whites.

otngno.jpg

Forum List

Back