If I were a billionaire with many business interests, I wouldn't want to provide my taxes either

You own half of a business with 36 emoyees? What type of business is it and what are your annual revenues?

What happened Aponi ? Having a hard time with the questions?

Not at all my little moron. Im just getting on line.
I work of the late evening and night mostly.
As for my annual revenues thats none of your concern . Thats only the business of my partner and the irs.not some moron on the internet.

As for the business its a janitorial service and house cleaning business and construction site clean up.

My partner handles day operations and all private homes we clean .
I handle the comerical accounts.
This is my second attempt at doing so. My first attempt failed.
We have been very sucessfull this time around.
We have grown mainly to one large comerical account.
Unlike so many liberal owned companys I will not refuse to work for any company due to their politics.

Now to get it out of the way before one of the morons from other boards say something.
I mananged to save money for start up by being a exotic dancer at premium high end clubs in south florida .I made 500 in tips a night after costs on a slow night and have made 2500 plus.
I was blessed with a pretty face and a fit body.
Im not ashamed of it I was left alone at a young age by a cheating boy freind and had choices to make . i had a child to care for my adopted parents couldnt afford to support us and I had no real skills my fault. I needed cash fast so I did what I had to.

Now as for my companys anual revenue its none of your business.
my boyfreind and father of my second child works for a major areo space company and makes a good living.
I earn a great income My partner and me pay ourselves a weekly siphon and at the end of the year we take each take a bonus then we also pay a bonus to our employees based on how long they work for us we also take a chunk and invest in our companys future and operating capitol.

I also put my income into my future I want to retire as early as I can.
My plan is to assure my gets are educated but a business degree and let them take over my share of the business after they have worked in it for a few year from the bottom up.
I also have hopes of starting a resturant/bar beach side.
Im 31 this year and by 50 plan to retire depending on business and if I have luck with the resturant.

Holy shit.

Go back to grammar school. You're borderline illiterate.

The fact that you won't tell me your annual revenues tells me that you are lying. You do not own a business.

All that other shit was awesome, though. Thanks.
Now tell me moron why should I put the company that My bussness PARTNER and I owns annual revenue on line for everyone to see including our business rivals and employees.
Also do you think my business PARTNER would appreciate me putting such information out for all to see.
Now as for my grammer spelling etc I never claimed to be good at it dumbass you seem to only think a person with great grammer and spelling can own a business. Did it occur to you that hard work can build a business .

This is an anonymous forum.

Watch this:

My business has zero employees....just me. My annual revenues are about 400K.

See. That is fucking easy. Try it.
7 figures and thats as far as ill go

As for my annual revenues thats none of your concern . Thats only the business of my partner and the irs.not some moron on the internet.

As for the business its a janitorial service and house cleaning business and construction site clean up.

Unlike so many liberal owned companys I will not refuse to work for any company due to their politics.

Now to get it out of the way before one of the morons from other boards say something.
I mananged to save money for start up by being a exotic dancer at premium high end clubs in south florida .I made 500 in tips a night after costs on a slow night and have made 2500 plus.
Im not ashamed of it I was left alone at a young age by a cheating boy freind and had choices to make . i had a child to care for my adopted parents couldnt afford to support us and I had no real skills my fault. I needed cash fast so I did what I had to.

my boyfreind and father of my second child works for a major areo space company and makes a good living.
I earn a great income My partner and me pay ourselves a weekly siphon and at the end of the year we take each take a bonus then we also pay a bonus to our employees based on how long they work for us we also take a chunk and invest in our companys future and operating capitol.

My plan is to assure my gets are educated but a business degree and let them take over my share of the business after they have worked in it for a few year from the bottom up.
Im 31 this year and by 50 plan to retire depending on business and if I have luck with the resturant.

Holy shit.

The fact that you won't tell me your annual revenues tells me that you are lying. You do not own a business.

Now tell me moron why should I put the company that My bussness PARTNER and I owns annual revenue on line for everyone to see including our business rivals and employees.
Also do you think my business PARTNER would appreciate me putting such information out for all to see.
Now as for my grammer spelling etc I never claimed to be good at it dumbass you seem to only think a person with great grammer and spelling can own a business. Did it occur to you that hard work can build a business .

Watch this:

Your lying you dont have a business see thats fucking easy

Of course I do.

What's your annual revenue with 36 employees?

Holy shit.

Watch this:

Sorry. You've not convinced anyone.

The nosy scumbag left has no valid reason to demand Trump's tax returns. We have a gigantic IRS who makes sure Trump pays what he owes.

LOLOLOOLO):)M:::::Mwahahahahaa.....

He fucking cheats on his taxes, that's why he's always under an audit.

Any fines or penalties he has to pay, you think he's going to divulge that?

Goddamn, just when I thought you idiots couldn't drag your knuckles any lower.....

Anybody who wants to be the leader of the free world and the president of this country is NOT an ordinary citizen anymore.
There should be absolute transparency.
Only someone with something to hide, like Trump, takes exception to this premise.
He's a fucking crook and you guys are a bunch of stupid suckers.

Tune in next week when House Dem's demand to see Trump's sock drawer. :icon_rolleyes:

I just want to see his bathroom where he stores Clairol Ultra Blonde No. 9 by the palette.

Along with cases of Ultra Hold hairspray and a dozen bottles of facial spray tan.

Amazing that you idiots voted for such a girly man.

Really, this would just open up a can of worms and scrutiny from 1000 political operative accountants and others whose only interest would be to find a line here or there to dissect and misrepresent Trumps past dealings.

He was elected without releasing his taxes, in the end, it won't matter as long as he keeps his promises and proves he is America First. I do understand the logic of the release, but the complexity and scope of his business dealings is light years away from what any other former president would have been involved in.
Public service is not private service.

Holy shit.

Watch this:

Sorry. You've not convinced anyone.
Screenshot_2019-04-12-22-44-51.png

Trump probably doesn't know much about his taxes since he hires accountants to take care of that operation...

The nosy scumbag left has no valid reason to demand Trump's tax returns. We have a gigantic IRS who makes sure Trump pays what he owes.

LOLOLOOLO):)M:::::Mwahahahahaa.....

He fucking cheats on his taxes, that's why he's always under an audit.

Any fines or penalties he has to pay, you think he's going to divulge that?

Goddamn, just when I thought you idiots couldn't drag your knuckles any lower.....

Shut the hell up liar here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: that's you.

Tune in next week when House Dem's demand to see Trump's sock drawer. :icon_rolleyes:

I just want to see his bathroom where he stores Clairol Ultra Blonde No. 9 by the palette.

Along with cases of Ultra Hold hairspray and a dozen bottles of facial spray tan.

Amazing that you idiots voted for such a girly man.

He whooped your ass didn't he. Go be butthurt in your safe space and rest up for your shift at Burger King.

Trump probably doesn't know much about his taxes since he hires accountants to take care of that operation...
He may not know a huge ammount of details due to the size of his investments but he should have a basic knoldge of his income

He may not know a huge ammount of details due to the size of his investments but he should have a basic knoldge of his income
we seem to be meeting in the middle more and more moon glow thats a good thing

thats really true he would have a full time team to do so.
Each business probally has a controller .

Careful there lady, Moonglow never has pure intentions.
Screenshot_2019-04-13-05-59-15.png

No thanks, I've already raised my allotment of human miniatures...

No thanks, I've already raised my allotment of human miniatures...
Screenshot_2019-04-13-10-23-54.png

Forum List

Back