If I were a billionaire with many business interests, I wouldn't want to provide my taxes either

Really, this would just open up a can of worms and scrutiny from 1000 political operative accountants and others whose only interest would be to find a line here or there to dissect and misrepresent Trumps past dealings.

He was elected without releasing his taxes, in the end, it won't matter as long as he keeps his promises and proves he is America First. I do understand the logic of the release, but the complexity and scope of his business dealings is light years away from what any other former president would have been involved in.

This whole thing is a loser for Trump. On the one hand, he looks like he’s trying to hide something by not showing his returns. On the other hand, if he shows his tax return whatever he is hiding will be exposed.
And please tell us whats hes hiding. O what you say moron you have zero evidence he is hiding anything you say

I have plenty of evidence. He’s the first president since Nixon not to release his returns. It is obvious there is something in the returns he does not want public, otherwise he’d just release them. Now mind you, if he’s the candidate for the Republicans, I will vote for him over any democrat. But there is something in those returns he doesn’t want exposed, clearly.
How is that evidence?

He filed legally required financial disclosures to run for president. He also underwent more scrutiny than any president in history.

Are you STOOPID?

He has a multi billion dollar business to protect, and The IRS has gone over his returns and found nothing. Your asshole party also ran three different investigations against the man, spied on his campaign, and family and turned over every rock you could and found nothing.

What exactly are you hoping for? Are you that desperate? Beat the man with ideas, not abuses of his Civil Rights.

Or did you forget Americans have Civil Rights?

Really, this would just open up a can of worms and scrutiny from 1000 political operative accountants and others whose only interest would be to find a line here or there to dissect and misrepresent Trumps past dealings.

He was elected without releasing his taxes, in the end, it won't matter as long as he keeps his promises and proves he is America First. I do understand the logic of the release, but the complexity and scope of his business dealings is light years away from what any other former president would have been involved in.

This whole thing is a loser for Trump. On the one hand, he looks like he’s trying to hide something by not showing his returns. On the other hand, if he shows his tax return whatever he is hiding will be exposed.
And please tell us whats hes hiding. O what you say moron you have zero evidence he is hiding anything you say

I have plenty of evidence. He’s the first president since Nixon not to release his returns. It is obvious there is something in the returns he does not want public, otherwise he’d just release them. Now mind you, if he’s the candidate for the Republicans, I will vote for him over any democrat. But there is something in those returns he doesn’t want exposed, clearly.
How is that evidence?

He filed legally required financial disclosures to run for president. He also underwent more scrutiny than any president in history.

Are you STOOPID?

He has a multi billion dollar business to protect, and The IRS has gone over his returns and found nothing. Your asshole party also ran three different investigations against the man, spied on his campaign, and family and turned over every rock you could and found nothing.

What exactly are you hoping for? Are you that desperate? Beat the man with ideas, not abuses of his Civil Rights.

I am not denying he has a right not to publish his returns. But it is blatantly clear he wants them kept from public scrutiny because there are things in them that he doesn’t want out. Why else would ever other candidate release there except Trump?

You are a perfect example of what happens when you become a party member. You lose perspective. Why do you suspect Hellary destroyed 33,000 emails? Now apply that same logic to why Trump won’t release his tax returns. See, it’s really easy if you’re not beholden to one particular political party.

If I were a Multi billionaire I'd set up a private education system,, health car and retirement with all and tell the employees not to pay anything to the govt either.
I'd even set up a private security in each town so the employess could speed dial special forces retirees on their cell, on my nickel of course. Seattle would be nice again.

How is that evidence?

Are you STOOPID?

I am not denying he has a right not to publish his returns. But it is blatantly clear he wants them kept from public scrutiny because there are things in them that he doesn’t want out. Why else would ever other candidate release there except Trump?

You are a perfect example of what happens when you become a party member. You lose perspective. Why do you suspect Hellary destroyed 33,000 emails? Now apply that same logic to why Trump won’t release his tax returns. See, it’s really easy if you’re not beholden to one particular political party.
So your says hillary was hiding something in her e mails

Mitt Romney is the only one that would have been close enough to compare to Trump when it come to Taxes and it was Romney choice to show them.

As the law sit there is no requirement to divulge his ( Trump ) Tax Returns ...

Now if he wants to that is his choice but until there is a law requiring him, well it is none of my damn business...

Actually, it is our business if he owes the Russians or Saudis a lot of money.

The question you guys don't want to ask is, "What is he trying to hide and why?"

Why?

if required - show them. they're not - so this is just another hope-session from the left. demand it and find something to bitch about if you get it, or bitch they won't give it to you.

How is that evidence?

Are you STOOPID?

So your says hillary was hiding something in her e mails

Yep, otherwise why bother deleting 33,000 emails?

Yup and the IRS has refused the House request for copies of Trumps taxes.

Wonder what the idiot Dems will do next??

They sure are stupid.

Go to court for them... the law is on their side.

Of course, long before that, someone will probably leak them.

His 104 page financial summary outlined this if all reports are accurate.

They want to dissect his business ownership to target them maybe embarrass him if he didn't give to charity etc.

and?

Everyone else who has ever run for PResident or been president since the 1970's has been public in releasing their tax returns.... So should Trump.

His 104 page financial summary outlined this if all reports are accurate.

They want to dissect his business ownership to target them maybe embarrass him if he didn't give to charity etc.

and?

Everyone else who has ever run for PResident or been president since the 1970's has been public in releasing their tax returns.... So should Trump.

They released them because they wanted to not because someone ordered them to.

There is no law which says anyone has to release their tax returns.

I wouldn't release mine and neither would your stupid ass release your just because some dumbass wanted to see them.

That's all bullshit rationalization.

And, if you believe that Trump is "America First", you're a moron.

I would guess a billionaires tax returns are extremly complicated with dozens of business investments alone.
I am 50 percent owner in a business with 36 employees.
Our tax returns are a pain in the ass and we have a accountant service work with a tax service .
A billionaire such as trump undrr audit could be a really long process.

You own half of a business with 36 emoyees? What type of business is it and what are your annual revenues?

I would guess a billionaires tax returns are extremly complicated with dozens of business investments alone.
Our tax returns are a pain in the ass and we have a accountant service work with a tax service .

You own half of a business with 36 emoyees? What type of business is it and what are your annual revenues?

What happened Aponi ? Having a hard time with the questions?

Not at all my little moron. Im just getting on line.
I work of the late evening and night mostly.
As for my annual revenues thats none of your concern . Thats only the business of my partner and the irs.not some moron on the internet.

As for the business its a janitorial service and house cleaning business and construction site clean up.

My partner handles day operations and all private homes we clean .
I handle the comerical accounts.
This is my second attempt at doing so. My first attempt failed.
We have been very sucessfull this time around.
We have grown mainly to one large comerical account.
Unlike so many liberal owned companys I will not refuse to work for any company due to their politics.

Now to get it out of the way before one of the morons from other boards say something.
I mananged to save money for start up by being a exotic dancer at premium high end clubs in south florida .I made 500 in tips a night after costs on a slow night and have made 2500 plus.
I was blessed with a pretty face and a fit body.
Im not ashamed of it I was left alone at a young age by a cheating boy freind and had choices to make . i had a child to care for my adopted parents couldnt afford to support us and I had no real skills my fault. I needed cash fast so I did what I had to.

Now as for my companys anual revenue its none of your business.
my boyfreind and father of my second child works for a major areo space company and makes a good living.
I earn a great income My partner and me pay ourselves a weekly siphon and at the end of the year we take each take a bonus then we also pay a bonus to our employees based on how long they work for us we also take a chunk and invest in our companys future and operating capitol.

I also put my income into my future I want to retire as early as I can.
My plan is to assure my gets are educated but a business degree and let them take over my share of the business after they have worked in it for a few year from the bottom up.
I also have hopes of starting a resturant/bar beach side.
Im 31 this year and by 50 plan to retire depending on business and if I have luck with the resturant.

As for my annual revenues thats none of your concern . Thats only the business of my partner and the irs.not some moron on the internet.

As for the business its a janitorial service and house cleaning business and construction site clean up.

Unlike so many liberal owned companys I will not refuse to work for any company due to their politics.

Now to get it out of the way before one of the morons from other boards say something.
I mananged to save money for start up by being a exotic dancer at premium high end clubs in south florida .I made 500 in tips a night after costs on a slow night and have made 2500 plus.
Im not ashamed of it I was left alone at a young age by a cheating boy freind and had choices to make . i had a child to care for my adopted parents couldnt afford to support us and I had no real skills my fault. I needed cash fast so I did what I had to.

my boyfreind and father of my second child works for a major areo space company and makes a good living.
I earn a great income My partner and me pay ourselves a weekly siphon and at the end of the year we take each take a bonus then we also pay a bonus to our employees based on how long they work for us we also take a chunk and invest in our companys future and operating capitol.

My plan is to assure my gets are educated but a business degree and let them take over my share of the business after they have worked in it for a few year from the bottom up.
Im 31 this year and by 50 plan to retire depending on business and if I have luck with the resturant.

Holy shit.

Go back to grammar school. You're borderline illiterate.

The fact that you won't tell me your annual revenues tells me that you are lying. You do not own a business.

All that other shit was awesome, though. Thanks.

Holy shit.

The fact that you won't tell me your annual revenues tells me that you are lying. You do not own a business.

Now tell me moron why should I put the company that My bussness PARTNER and I owns annual revenue on line for everyone to see including our business rivals and employees.
Also do you think my business PARTNER would appreciate me putting such information out for all to see.
Now as for my grammer spelling etc I never claimed to be good at it dumbass you seem to only think a person with great grammer and spelling can own a business. Did it occur to you that hard work can build a business .

Last edited:

Holy shit.

Yea next thinh you will want are my tax returns bra size weight and home adress

Holy shit.

Now tell me moron why should I put the company that My bussness PARTNER and I owns annual revenue on line for everyone to see including our business rivals and employees.
Also do you think my business PARTNER would appreciate me putting such information out for all to see.
Now as for my grammer spelling etc I never claimed to be good at it dumbass you seem to only think a person with great grammer and spelling can own a business. Did it occur to you that hard work can build a business .

This is an anonymous forum.

Watch this:

My business has zero employees....just me. My annual revenues are about 400K.

See. That is fucking easy. Try it.

I agree, he has something to hide and no legal obligation to show them.

Holy shit.

This is an anonymous forum.

Watch this:

My business has zero employees....just me. My annual revenues are about 400K.

See. That is fucking easy. Try it.
Your lying you dont have a business see thats fucking easy

Forum List

Back