If I were a mod....

I would NOT want buttons - buttons' suck.

I'd want a death ray and the power of life and death.

Captain_proton_death_ray.jpg

That is all.

If I were a Mod I would set a new rule that no one was allowed to post with clothes on.

That is all.

If you were a mod you'd have to be able to wield a whip while simultaneously baking chocolate cookies, wearing high heels and fishnet stockings, flying a jet fighter plane and making complicated negotiations involving cheesecake, hairy legged metrosexuals, biblical treatises, off the wall soliliques all with appropriate valium intermissions.

Mad Cabbie...frankly, I can't even see you shaving your legs let alone any of the above :doubt:

mother-of-god-meme-rage-face.jpg

PHHHHT!

I already shaved my legs, thank you very much!

That is all.

I know exactly where that picture is from. Star Trek: Voyager episode entitled "Bride of Chaotica." That is one of Tom Paris' holodeck programs called "Captain Proton." And that is Chaotica's death ray. The guy firing the death ray is Lonzak, Chaotica's right hand man.

Last edited:

That is all.

I know exactly where that picture is from. Star Trek: Voyager episode entitled "Bride of Chaotica." That is one of Tom Paris' holodeck programs called "Captain Proton." And that is Chaotica's death ray. The guy firing the death ray is Lonzak, Chaotica's right hand man.

Wow -- How cool is it that you even know their names.

That's quite an accomplishment.

:rolleyes:

...If you were a mod you'd have to be able to wield a whip while simultaneously baking chocolate cookies, wearing high heels and fishnet stockings, flying a jet fighter plane and making complicated negotiations involving cheesecake, hairy legged metrosexuals, biblical treatises, off the wall soliliques all with appropriate valium intermissions...

Hell Yeah! PM me an application form...STAT!! :D

...If you were a mod you'd have to be able to wield a whip while simultaneously baking chocolate cookies, wearing high heels and fishnet stockings, flying a jet fighter plane and making complicated negotiations involving cheesecake, hairy legged metrosexuals, biblical treatises, off the wall soliliques all with appropriate valium intermissions...

You would need a green card first, Challenger. :eusa_shhh:

That is all.

^^^ Nerd!

We have a complicated interview process...you sure you can handle it?

We have a complicated interview process...you sure you can handle it?

Can my publicist attend? If things go south I can always glance over at her before unplugging my ear-piece and exiting in dramatic fashion.

Also, is beer allowed to the interview?

Modding sucks. Been there, done that....never again....never ever ever never feather again.

Actually I might still be a mod at that site for all I know. I told them to replace me due to RL. They said well we will wait and see how your RL goes, and I have not been back since. That was like 6 or 7 years ago.

Are baking chocolate cookies, flying a jet fighter plane and making complicated negotiations involving cheesecake, hairy legged metrosexuals, biblical treatises, off the wall soliliques all with appropriate valium intermissions absolutely necessary?

That is all.

^^^ Nerd!

I know. And I was waiting for someone to call me that. Thank you!

Repugnant was being a mod sounds, if I were, you guys would have had this message issued in red today.

Eat Chinese take out for lunch.

Are baking chocolate cookies, flying a jet fighter plane and making complicated negotiations involving cheesecake, hairy legged metrosexuals, biblical treatises, off the wall soliliques all with appropriate valium intermissions absolutely necessary?

Yes. Those are the minimum qualifications.

Too bad. I was good with the fishnets and heels, the rest? Not so much...

Too bad. I was good with the fishnets and heels, the rest? Not so much...

Well...we do value creativity....

What can you do with a glue gun, sparklers, a case of 20-yr old twinkies and a couple of chihuhuas?

Forum List

Back