If it is your body & your choice why the he'll do I have to pay for the next 18 years?

You want complete control over the entire situation (pregnancy, life & death) then you should foot the entire bill.

Period

Abort your baby or I will not pay child support....got it

Or keep the baby, but I don't want it.
This

Why can a woman KILL the baby but the man is FORCED to abide by whatever decision she makes.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating fathers to drop out of their child's life. I am advocating that the responsible parties have equally say so in the outcomes of their own futures.

And my children are fully grown so leave the personal bullshit out of the thread.

Because it is not the man's body that has to carry the child. They both have a financial stake, but only she has to physically put herself at risk. The man gets no say in this because it is not his person that is on the line. If a man ever gets pregnant, then he gets a say.

You want complete control over the entire situation (pregnancy, life & death) then you should foot the entire bill.

Period
Republicans don't believe women have the right to decide what is good for their own bodies. How can you not know that?
Once again another completely dishonest post from one of the boards biggest lie producers. Pro life people unlike the poster give value to the unborn child.Stateing that Repubs want to control,is a just a doge from the fact they can't won't say I am going to kill a completely innocent human baby today and I feel good about it.

Why the he will?

I disagree. Man up and pay support and raise your kids, deadbeat daddies of America.
Auto correct

Anyhow this has nothing to do with deadbeat dads. This is about fairplay between men & women.

If a woman can kill the child the man should have the option to walk away as well.

Don't make the child in the first place if you don't want any part of it. It's not that hard to understand.
That is not the point ya dumbass. Just FUCK off will ya. It irritates me to no end that I can't put your stupid ass on ignore
I made sure it was in my divorce decree, and any additions later concerning kids......I am sure your pissed....But why be pissed off at the world when you fucked yourself????

Period

This

Why can a woman KILL the baby but the man is FORCED to abide by whatever decision she makes.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating fathers to drop out of their child's life. I am advocating that the responsible parties have equally say so in the outcomes of their own futures.

And my children are fully grown so leave the personal bullshit out of the thread.

Because it is not the man's body that has to carry the child. They both have a financial stake, but only she has to physically put herself at risk. The man gets no say in this because it is not his person that is on the line. If a man ever gets pregnant, then he gets a say.
So ever even consider the kids right to live??

Any male that has sex KNOWING that his options are limited has no rational reason to whine about the outcome.

:thup:

Period

This

If the Guy has no say,then don't ask for money,the child is half him,yet has nothing to say if it lives or dies??
That is some really fucked up logic.

some men are just irresponsible whiners... but what are you going to do?

Period

This

How can 2 people have equal say? If they disagree it's a 1 to 1 tie.

it's not an equal say. The woman has the ultimate choice on whether to keep the kid or not, the man has the choice to support the kid or not. One choice leads to the other.

Period

Nope. A man and woman's obligation are always equal. If a child is born, they are both equally obligated to support it. If she aborts, neither have an obligation. Its always the same.

What you're demanding is unequal obligation. Where a woman is always responsible for every child she bears, but a man can absolve himself of all responsibility of any child he fathers.

That dog won't hunt. As the obligation is to the child. Not the other parent. If the child exists, the obligation exists.

If the Guy has no say,then don't ask for money,the child is half him,yet has nothing to say if it lives or dies??

you had your choice at the zipper moment.

did you not realize about the potential consequences after that choice?

maybe you should get to know a woman before you make a sperm deposit, ya know?

Period

I am not sure whether your rant is the rant of a man upset that he had sex and has to pay child support or whether this is a general rant about paying taxes for schools and libraries and other things that don't think that you should have to pay taxes about.

You just sound like grumpy grampa.

Period

Nope. A man and woman's obligation are always equal. If a child is born, they are both equally obligated to support it. If she aborts, neither have an obligation. Its always the same.

What you're demanding is unequal obligation. Where a woman is always responsible for every child she bears, but a man can absolve himself of all responsibility of any child he fathers.

That dog won't hunt. As the obligation is to the child. Not the other parent. If the child exists, the obligation exists.

Lets look at the decision outcomes:

Woman Doesn't Want: Man Doesn't Want. Abortion, no one pays, no one wants to pay.
Woman Doesn't Want: Man Wants: Abortion, no one pays, man wanted to pay.
Woman Want's, Man Doesn't Want, Birth, both have to pay, man didn't want to pay.
Woman Want's Man Want's, both have to pay. both want to pay.

If you go by that, in two scenarios the men don't get what they want, in none of them does the woman not get what she wants.

See the imbalance? Now you can say the imbalance is fair, but you can't deny it isn't there.

Doesn't a woman have the choice at the "zipper moment" as well?

BTW GT.

I raised my girls for several years when my xwife didn't want them anymore. I asked for NO MONEY & received none. She later expressed a desire for me to pay child support during the time I had them.

So you are just upset about your particular situation- which frankly doesn't make any sense- but sometimes child custody situations get ugly and don't make any sense.

You should not be paying her for child support while you had full custody of the children- you should be paying your share of child support to pay to raise your children.

Would you have preferred that she have had an abortion so you would not have had to pay any child support?

Period

Woman Doesn't Want: Man Doesn't Want. Abortion, no one pays, no one wants to pay.
Woman Want's, Man Doesn't Want, Birth, both have to pay, man didn't want to pay.

If you go by that, in two scenarios the men don't get what they want, in none of them does the woman not get what she wants.

See the imbalance? Now you can say the imbalance is fair, but you can't deny it isn't there.

Man decides not to have sex- no children- no child support.\
Man decides to have sex- risks having children, having child support.

Don't share the seed, if you aren't willing to pay for the deed.

"See the imbalance? Now you can say the imbalance is fair, but you can't deny it isn't there."

women have the womb, thus the ultimate control via that natural 'imbalance', so to speak...

Sure- not as if a woman doesn't pay- a woman is pregnant for 9 months and goes through painful, body altering childbirth.

And she is just as responsible financially as the father.

Bottom line is both people are responsible for paying for any children that are born as a result of having sex- that is in the best interest of the children.

If either party is not willing to take on that responsibility- neither party should have sex.

Period

Man decides not to have sex- no children- no child support.\
Man decides to have sex- risks having children, having child support.

Don't share the seed, if you aren't willing to pay for the deed.

So men have a responsibility above and beyond that of the woman in this case? How is that equality?

Sure- not as if a woman doesn't pay- a woman is pregnant for 9 months and goes through painful, body altering childbirth.

And she is just as responsible financially as the father.

Bottom line is both people are responsible for paying for any children that are born as a result of having sex- that is in the best interest of the children.

If either party is not willing to take on that responsibility- neither party should have sex.

But women have an "out" so to speak, i.e. abortion. Why is it that men don't have the same out, if not physically, legally?

Are you saying women need special protection from the law? Why?

"See the imbalance? Now you can say the imbalance is fair, but you can't deny it isn't there."

women have the womb, thus the ultimate control via that natural 'imbalance', so to speak...

but we give them a legal choice for that control, i.e. legal abortion. How is denying men the same legal equivalent, and control over their sex life somehow a bad idea?

Forum List

Back