If it was snowing today.....

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
The righties on this board would be squawking about how climate change is b.s.
When was the last time it was 70 degrees in northern NJ/NYC on December 14?

This has been a very weird Fall, no question. Every so many years one of those crops up. Just happens. Is that a reason to go ape shit that the sky is falling? I don't think so.

December 10, 1946 it was 70 degrees in NYC....LOL Globull warming waaaay back in 1946?

Trick question for Sassy and Crusader: What was the Industrial Revolution, and when did it begin?

(A) 1946
(B) 1923
(C) 1760
(D) Duh, industrial what now?

Since I'm here in the desert staring at 5 inches of snow um... Yeah.

Like I said on another Liberal alarmist post, I have gone hunting on Christmas day and swatted mosquitoes. If you live long enough, you'll see it happen again here in Northwest Florida. It's hardly anything new.

Trick question for Sassy and Crusader: What was the Industrial Revolution, and when did it begin?

(A) 1946
(B) 1923
(C) 1760

And the narrative runs without question or hesitation and shows that just like far leftism, AGW is a religion..

So you don't believe in the Industrial Revolution? How did you get on the Internet? Did God do it?

(A) 1946
(B) 1923
(C) 1760

And the narrative runs without question or hesitation and shows that just like far leftism, AGW is a religion..

So you don't believe in the Industrial Revolution? How did you get on the Internet? Did God do it?

And the far left narrative continues without question or hesitation..

So you going to do your part and stop breathing?

(A) 1946
(B) 1923
(C) 1760

You seem to be stuck in a feedback loop. Post it again.

(A) 1946
(B) 1923
(C) 1760

You seem to be stuck in a feedback loop. Post it again.

Says the far left drone!

So you going to do your part and stop breathing?

Forum List

Back