If Joe were to win how motivated would he be to win a second term?

Let’s go for TWO!

See who Republicans run against him
Will they run a moderate or stay with Whack-o RW?

It really doesn't matter who the Republicans run in 2024, if they lose in 2020.

With new states, no electoral college, and a packed Supreme Court, not to mention 30 million illegals being given the vote, they don't stand a chance even when the country is wallowing in depression.
You are probably correct
But not because of your bizarre theories

Looks like Trump may bring down the Republican Party with him.
Not just Congress but in down ballot races that will affect the state and local level in a census year.

Let Dems gerrymander the voting districts and they will control State Houses and the House for the next decade

Let’s go for TWO!

With new states, no electoral college, and a packed Supreme Court, not to mention 30 million illegals being given the vote, they don't stand a chance even when the country is wallowing in depression.
You are probably correct

Not just Congress but in down ballot races that will affect the state and local level in a census year.

Let Dems gerrymander the voting districts and they will control State Houses and the House for the next decade

I thought the Democrats are against gerrymandering?

Or are they hypocrites too?

BTW, you don't think that Sleepy Joe is serious about packing the court, admitting new Liberal states and opening the borders?

Let’s go for TWO!

You are probably correct

BTW, you don't think that Sleepy Joe is serious about packing the court, admitting new Liberal states and opening the borders?

Payback is gunna be a BITCH

Watch Republicans appeal to their Conservative Justices for relief

Let’s go for TWO!

You are probably correct

What do you mean "payback"?

Its the libs who have been on the offensive against Trump for 4 years.

If Sleepy Joe were to win, expect resistance from conservatives of the same type. That would be the payback.

I think President Biden will oppose packing the courts but will fill the seats if Congress expands the court

DC and Puerto Rico statehood are on the table. If not now, when?

Biden supports a comprehensive Immigration policy and fences ain’t it

Let’s go for TWO!

You are probably correct

If Sleepy Joe were to win, expect resistance from conservatives of the same type. That would be the payback.

You think it was over when Garland was blocked from the court?

Conservatives do not have the support of the deep state, media, Hollywood, pro sports stars, academia, and probably not the House of Representatives. IOW, the conservatives won't be able to resist very much, especially if the Dems get rid of the filibuster and pack the SCOTUS. If that happens, we're pretty much fucked. All of us.

Too easy. And obvious.

Let’s go for TWO!

You are probably correct

The libs tried to block Kav from the court, with their phony Gang Rape Party allegations, they are currently trying to block Barrett from the court over a load of bullshit.

So the D's are doing the same thing, only more dastardly. After all, Garland didn't have his character assassinated, and the R's didn't try to ruin his life.

You mean like they did with Obama?

I doubt Democrats will be as tolerant. Look for an end to the Senate Filibuster that will marginalize Republicans

Let’s go for TWO!

You are probably correct

The libs tried to block Kav from the court, with their phony Gang Rape Party allegations, they are currently trying to block Barrett from the court over a load of bullshit.

So the D's are doing the same thing, only more dastardly. After all, Garland didn't have his character assassinated, and the R's didn't try to ruin his life.
Didnt see any charges against Gorsuch. If they were going to fake charges, seems that would be the judge they would go after.

Kavanaugh was questioned because he was dirty. Republicans looked the other way

You mean like they did with Obama?

I doubt Democrats will be as tolerant. Look for an end to the Senate Filibuster that will marginalize Republicans

With Obama, the Republicans confirmed Kangan and Sotomayor, neither broad was subject to any kind of character assassination or obstruction or phony "witnesses".

I’d guess that Presidents are quite ambitious in their first term as they hope to prove themself and win a second...Almost dead now Joe would be 82 at the end of the first term....I can’t help but wonder how inspired he’ll be in his first 4 years as he’ll likely be dead before the second four.
Has anyone thought about this?

He will not finish his first term, so no point even wondering...

I’d guess that Presidents are quite ambitious in their first term as they hope to prove themself and win a second...Almost dead now Joe would be 82 at the end of the first term....I can’t help but wonder how inspired he’ll be in his first 4 years as he’ll likely be dead before the second four.

I think that everyone has thought about this.

From a purely humanitarian point of view, I hope that President Biden is able to serve his full four years.

But I assume that he would then definitely retire and throw his support to the Vice President.

A 2024 race between Ms. Harris and, let us say, Ms. Nikki Haley would reflect perfectly the changing population profile of this nation.

I think that everyone has thought about this.

From a purely humanitarian point of view, I hope that President Biden is able to serve his full four years.

But I assume that he would then definitely retire and throw his support to the Vice President.

A 2024 race between Ms. Harris and, let us say, Ms. Nikki Haley would reflect perfectly the changing population profile of this nation.

If Trump loses this month, Haley has zero chance of getting the nomination. Her "collaboration" with President Trump will exclude her from the Never Trumpers who will reassert power over the GOP.

My guess is that a Kasich Weld ticket is most likely, although Romney will want to run again too.

Joe would be dead by his 3rd year of his 1st term. It's just nature's way.
Neo-Marxist Dimms know this and couldn't bury his flaccid ass fast enough to furthur their anti-American agenda.

Forum List

Back