If more guns makes a country safer

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?

I had guns before I ever heard of the NRA or voted for any party. The safest place in the world right now is under my roof.

And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Under your roof with reasonable firearms, you should feel reasonably safe. And your should be able to reasonably use them to defend the security of your home as well. Notice the words "Reasonable" and "Home".

I had guns before I ever heard of the NRA or voted for any party. The safest place in the world right now is under my roof.

And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Under your roof with reasonable firearms, you should feel reasonably safe. And your should be able to reasonably use them to defend the security of your home as well. Notice the words "Reasonable" and "Home".

What constitutes a "reasonable" firearm? So howitzers and chain guns aren't allowed for self defense. :laugh:

What constitutes a "reasonable" firearm? So howitzers and chain guns aren't allowed for self defense. :laugh:

Society deems what is "Reasonable" just like Society deems what is a "Home" through building codes. Reasonable is set by "Laws" which are set by Society.

So howitzers and chain guns aren't allowed for self defense.

Depends on against whom you're protecting yourself...

frankenstein-villagers.jpg

Right now...Fully automatic weapons are banned.
Right now...criminals have them...But it's illegal for me to own one (without a permit).
The law forces me to be less armed than the criminals!

That's what gun control laws do!

Right now...Fully automatic weapons are banned.
Right now...criminals have them...But it's illegal for me to own one (without a permit).
The law forces me to be less armed than the criminals!

That's what gun control laws do!

Well, it's been well over 30 years since any crime has been done using a fully auto firearm. And then that was taken down real fast. Full Auto Weapons are NOT in the hands of Criminals. You are just making shit up again. You win an award. Wear it proudly.

upload_2019-10-19_21-35-7.jpeg

So howitzers and chain guns aren't allowed for self defense.

Depends on against whom you're protecting yourself...

frankenstein-villagers.jpg

An unruly crowd like that would make me sad that I missed out on that Korean War era Ithaca M37 riot gun, two weeks ago at the gun show. Gray Parkerized, beautiful condition, and had the original M1917 full-length bayonet. Some guy walked in off the streets with it and another vendor snatched it up for $350. It's worth quite a bit more than that.

Looked alot like this one...

HGT8i3A.jpg

America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?

To be accurate, it's more people with guns, not just more guns.

I have many guns, but I can only be in one place at a time.

Full Auto Weapons are NOT in the hands of Criminals.

You stupid STUPID man!

If you die because of your stupidity...I really don't care...but someone who believes what you said there could also die...So I must stand up and call you a FUCKING LIAR!

You fucking simpleton! How dare you spread such falsehoods? Such idiocy???

Forum List

Back