If Nobody Knows Anything, If Nobody Is In Charge, What Do We Need Them For???

Excuse me.....

Hillary Clinton was not aware that a lower level staffer denied extra security to an Ambassador who was stationed in one of the most dangerous areas in the world in a country yndergoing a very sensitive transition.

Eric Holder was not aware that a subordinate employee of his opted to smuggle arms across the border of an ally, and furnishing those arms to the enemy of that ally......FYI....that is one of the items that is deemed as an act of war.

President Obama was not aware that the information his staff gave to him regarding Benghazi had been altered 12 times, making the information he got completely inaccurate.

Seems to me there is a pattern of poor management here.

Poor management on purpose more like.

These people are professional liars. They know exactly what they can get away with. It's like al Qaeda in the White House.

Perhaps...

But the best case scenario?

They are not liars....but really poor managers.

But it is one or the other. There is no third choice.

The third choice is all of the above.......

The officials have abandoned their posts and left the running of these agencies to very low level employees. These employees wanted to curry favor with their superiors by political zealotry. That's their answer.

Yea we have a complete doofus for a President.. It's embarrassing.

Remember when Pat Paulson would run for President? Everyone thought it was a joke. He might of won in 2012.

I don't know who that is but anyone would have been better than this Community Organizing THUG.

OK, so he's dead. Might still be better than what we have....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CDmvhQ-aZEE]Pat Paulsen For President 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

Bush was linked to every thing that happened during his administration, torture, 9/11, the price of gas, Katrina and the response to it, he'll it was his fault for the BP spill after he was out of office, the banking collapse, the recession. It didn't matter how small the issue, it was Bush's fault, it was his administration.

Today we see none of that, it is now, how is a President supposed to know everything.

I'm think he knows nothing, except how to deflect.

Seems Obama is always the last person to find out about everything. Possible reasons are as follows:

Everyone that works for him is afraid to tell him when things go wrong
He delegates all of his responsibilities to people he can't trust
He's always on vacation
He's ether asleep or on drugs
He doesn't care enough to stay informed
He tells everyone what he wants then washes his hands of it

or he is just a puppet

Yea we have a complete doofus for a President.. It's embarrassing.

Remember when Pat Paulson would run for President? Everyone thought it was a joke. He might of won in 2012.

I don't know who that is but anyone would have been better than this Community Organizing THUG.
Pat Paulsen was a funnier version of Barrack Obama....
452px-Pat_Paulsen_1970.JPG

So Obama's best defense is his incompitence, his lack of leadership, his piss-poor organization, and his failure to remain engaged in his own administration.

Isn't this what I've been saying all along about him?

" If Nobody Knows Anything, If Nobody Is In Charge, What Do We Need Them For??? "

Well, the thing they really don't want us to understand is that they need us far more than we need them.

So Obama's best defense is his incompitence, his lack of leadership, his piss-poor organization, and his failure to remain engaged in his own administration.

Isn't this what I've been saying all along about him?

President Empty Chair, indeed.

Gerald Ford - Clumsy
Jimmy Carter - Incompetent Micro-manager
Ronald Reagan - Evil War monger
George H. W. Bush - Forgetful Ex-CIA Director
Bill Clinton - Pervert
George W. Bush - Evil Genius
Barrack H. Obama - Incompetent Passerby

This is all according to the left. No wonder they hate America.

Our country's in the very best of hands!

Arnold wants to make a movie about the Obama Administration.

He wants to call it "Total Can't Recall".

I+know+that+I+know+nothing.JPG

Listening to members of the Obama Administration make excuses for all of the scandals that have surfaced it makes me wonder just who in the Hell is in charge in the White House. If you take their word for it the President is clueless and uninformed, the Attorney General recused himself from an investigation right before it went rouge, the Secretary of Homeland Security knows nothing about thousands of criminal illegals being released in Arizona right before Sequester. Why are we paying these people if they aren't in charge???

Seems to me the only thing anyone will admit to is being in charge of SEAL team Six. You'll get no argument about who took down Bin Laden. But with everything else there's this fog of confusion. Nobody knows who subjected conservative groups to years of harassment by the IRS. Nobody knows who pulled the phone records of dozens of AP journalists supposedly looking for leaks on a foiled terrorist plot.

The response to questions is always the same. The President, the Attorney General, or anyone else who has to face questions, always expresses surprise and disgust. Somebody must be punished, "but I had nothing to do with it, so next question".

Personally I think we should fire them all because obviously none of them knows anything, none of them is in charge, and none of them is accountable for the departments under their control. Well, I guess the low-information voter got what they wanted. A government that knows nothing at all.

ignorance-via-Armando-Lioss.jpg

You are such a willfully ignorant ninny !. Even the dumbest terrorist knows that to send a rycin package they use the U S Post Office. Always have...always will. Government works much better than you give it credit for. As for "firing them all"... you have your big chance as the Big Boss every 2-4 years.

I+know+that+I+know+nothing.JPG

Listening to members of the Obama Administration make excuses for all of the scandals that have surfaced it makes me wonder just who in the Hell is in charge in the White House. If you take their word for it the President is clueless and uninformed, the Attorney General recused himself from an investigation right before it went rouge, the Secretary of Homeland Security knows nothing about thousands of criminal illegals being released in Arizona right before Sequester. Why are we paying these people if they aren't in charge???

Seems to me the only thing anyone will admit to is being in charge of SEAL team Six. You'll get no argument about who took down Bin Laden. But with everything else there's this fog of confusion. Nobody knows who subjected conservative groups to years of harassment by the IRS. Nobody knows who pulled the phone records of dozens of AP journalists supposedly looking for leaks on a foiled terrorist plot.

The response to questions is always the same. The President, the Attorney General, or anyone else who has to face questions, always expresses surprise and disgust. Somebody must be punished, "but I had nothing to do with it, so next question".

Personally I think we should fire them all because obviously none of them knows anything, none of them is in charge, and none of them is accountable for the departments under their control. Well, I guess the low-information voter got what they wanted. A government that knows nothing at all.

ignorance-via-Armando-Lioss.jpg

You are such a willfully ignorant ninny !. Even the dumbest terrorist knows that to send a rycin package they use the U S Post Office. Always have...always will. Government works much better than you give it credit for. As for "firing them all"... you have your big chance as the Big Boss every 2-4 years.

Okay.......thanks for the input.

I guess elections have consequences. Too bad "WE WON" or "I Got Bin Laden" can't solve all of our problems

Last edited:
Seems Obama is always the last person to find out about everything. Possible reasons are as follows:

Everyone that works for him is afraid to tell him when things go wrong
He delegates all of his responsibilities to people he can't trust
He's always on vacation
He's ether asleep or on drugs
He doesn't care enough to stay informed
He tells everyone what he wants then washes his hands of it

or he is just a puppet

That is just what I was trying to say, but it seems people refuse to listen to the truth. When your mind is shackled, you deny reality. It is the same reason why nothing will come of these hearings. They are DISTRACTIONS from real problems.

They don't want Americans paying attention to the real dire circumstances of the impending collapse of the economy. They want no discussion of the upcoming meddling in Syria, or the fact that the stock market is being propped up by QE4. Do you honestly think that the conservatives that are "in the know," the ones that really know Obama's origins, that know he was raised, from birth by the Ford foundation, to BE THE president, the he is a CIA agent himself, that they really care about a CIA operation gone bad?
http://www.claremont.org/publications/crb/id.1852/article_detail.asp

Of course an ex-CIA agent President knew all the details of a gun running Operation to Syria gone bad. Of course he knew of the propaganda spin in the press and all of it's implications when it went sour. It's just too bad we don't have camera's and microphones video taping everything that goes on in the white house. That is the only difference between Nixon and every other corrupt pol. since. The only president since Nixon that probably has refused to break the law was Carter. All of them knew what they were doing and followed the orders of the men that were their bosses. And if they played their cards right, those men made sure the press was on their side, and orchestrated events in such a way as to give them a second term and a favorable view in the minds of the public, the press, and in the history books. Or at least in the minds of the people that can't form opinions for themselves based on facts.

Forum List

Back