🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Obama had been investigated by Bush’s DOJ for colluding with Iran to rig the election...

Bush is lucky he was not prosecuted for human rights violations

Obama was soft on him

Fuck off kid. You don't know shit about anything. Obama is the dirtiest President this Nation has ever had. After Both Bushes and Clinton that says something. Go suck yourself off, god knows nobody else will do it.

I know the meat puppet faggot was the worst president, everyone with a functioning frontal lobe knows it.

Comming off like a stormfront.com cocksucker like you do makes you just as much of a piece of shit as him or his moonbat messiah.

...would Progs have said it was no big deal if the investigators were texting how much they hated Obama and how they had an insurance policy to kick Obama out of office?

Would they be fine with the head of the FBI exonerating McCain if McCain had a private email server.

The hypocrisy is just off the charts, isn’t it?

Dems do not mind deep state corruption and fascism as long as it benefits them.
Haven't you rightwing bastards & hacks been telling us that collusion is not a crime for the last year?

Wha happen??!?!?!

giphy.gif

Progs are fine with Depe Staters trying to subvert the COnstitution and ILLEGALLY remove Trump from office.

That makes them massive cvnts.

If it's proven that MUELLER'S investigators were corrupt by an investigation into the investigation, Progs won't cry.......RIGHT?

THEY WILL WAIT UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION IS OVER TO SEE THE EVIDENCE.....RIGHT? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
Progs are fine with Depe Staters tryig to subvert the COnstitution and ILLEGALLY remove Trump from office.

That makes them massive cvnts.

I've been saying it for years. These are NOT "our countrymen". They are not our friends, allies, neighbors or annoying relatives. They are the enemy. They have to be defeated, isolated and kept away from polling places, weapons, power tools, anything sharp or flammable and well medicated.

...would Progs have said it was no big deal if the investigators were texting how much they hated Obama and how they had an insurance policy to kick Obama out of office?

Would they be fine with the head of the FBI exonerating McCain if McCain had a private email server.

The hypocrisy is just off the charts, isn’t it?

Dems do not mind deep state corruption and fascism as long as it benefits them.
Haven't you rightwing bastards & hacks been telling us that collusion is not a crime for the last year?

Wha happen??!?!?!

giphy.gif

Collusion is probably not a crime. Still needs to be tested in a court of law.

However, using the power of the government to influence an election is! That is what they did. And the thing is--------->it wasn't even the government trying to get another government official elected, they were trying to elect a PRIVATE CITIZEN.

I don't care if you are Republican or Democrat----------> If Trump colluded with the Russians, he should be removed.

If the Democrats used the levers of power to try and win an election, then those involved, should also be removed, and that includes congress critters!

Now, if I was a Democrat, I would start looking for replacements ASAP. You see, we have Pence, what you got if yours are removed from office-)

Fuck off kid. You don't know shit about anything. Obama is the dirtiest President this Nation has ever had. After Both Bushes and Clinton that says something. Go suck yourself off, god knows nobody else will do it.

I know the meat puppet faggot was the worst president, everyone with a functioning frontal lobe knows it.

Comming off like a stormfront.com cocksucker like you do makes you just as much of a piece of shit as him or his moonbat messiah.

LOL, you are NOT a bright guy. The Bush's are one of the biggest crime families in America's history. The Clinton's are right behind them.

LOL, you are NOT a bright guy. The Bush's are one of the biggest crime families in America's history. The Clinton's are right behind them.

What gave your dumb ass I'm a Bush supporter? He was a globalist liberal, so basically a traitor, still better than Gore.

Forum List

Back