If one news station has identified a killer as a black male, why won't another TV station in

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
the same city identify the suspect? The other TV station is making it seem like there is no description at all while the Fox station has already told the public the killer is a black male.

Wonder why this happens

the same city identify the suspect? The other TV station is making it seem like there is no description at all while the Fox station has already told the public the killer is a black male.

Wonder why this happens

Is this in any way connected to some actual event in the real world (q.v.) or are you smoking mushrooms again?

Wonder why this happens

Is this in any way connected to some actual event in the real world (q.v.) or are you smoking mushrooms again?

Local Fox station in philly has identified a killer as a black male

Local ABC station is saying they don't have a description

The ABC story mentions no black male

Sources: Suspect in custody after deadly stabbing on Rittenhouse Square

The Fox version does

Man stabbed to death in Rittenhouse Square

Wonder why this happens

The Fox version does

Your WPVI link reads, in part, and I quote:

>> Investigators tell Action News they are looking for an African American man, 5 feet 8 inches tall with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a blue New Jersey Devils cap. <<
Sounds rather specific to me. MORE specific in fact than your other link.

Can you read?

Wonder why this happens

The Fox version does

>> Investigators tell Action News they are looking for an African American man, 5 feet 8 inches tall with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a blue New Jersey Devils cap. <<

Can you read?

When the story was aired live the reporter never mentioned the description of the suspect which was weird when Fox already did this morning

Wonder why this happens

The Fox version does

Can you read?

When the story was aired live the reporter never mentioned the description of the suspect which was weird when Fox already did this morning

Poster please. Grow a fucking pair someday.

Forum List

Back