If only Abraham Lincoln had understood and obeyed the Constitution

The South would not compromise. They wanted slavery in the whole country or to leave the perpetual union.

They chose war.

The South would not compromise. They wanted slavery in the whole country or to leave the perpetual union.

They chose war.

Propaganda. Mr. Lincoln is the one who wanted war.

Let me try and edumacate you mah boy...............Most Americans consider Abraham Lincoln to be the greatest president in history. His legend as the Great Emancipator has grown to mythic proportions as hundreds of books, a national holiday, and a monument in Washington, D.C., extol his heroism and martyrdom. But what if most everything you knew about Lincoln were false? What if, instead of an American hero who sought to free the slaves, Lincoln was in fact a calculating politician who waged the bloodiest war in american history in order to build an empire that rivaled Great Britain's?
Through extensive research and meticulous documentation, Thomas DiLorenzo in his book about Lincoln has made an excellent case that portrays the sixteenth president as a man who devoted his political career to revolutionizing the American form of government from one that was very limited in scope and highly decentralized—as the Founding Fathers intended—to a highly centralized, activist state. Standing in his way, however, was the South, with its independent states, its resistance to the national government, and its reliance on unfettered free trade. To accomplish his goals, Lincoln subverted the Constitution, trampled states' rights, and launched a devastating Civil War, whose wounds haunt us still........ 600,000 American soldiers did not die for the honorable cause of ending slavery but for the dubious agenda of sacrificing the independence of the states to the supremacy of the federal government, which has been tightening its vise grip on our republic to this very day.
The Real Lincoln that you were never taught abut in school—reveals a side that calls into question the very myths that surround him and helps explain the true origins of a bloody, and unnecessary holocaust aptly called The War Between The States of which... you see the results all around us today....a nation besotted with political correctness, trillions of dollars in debt ...under the greatest threats in our history from at least 3 diffrerent sources...islamic terrorism, China and N. Korea.

When one recognizes that a tiny rogue nation aka...the hermit kingdom has managed to put America under the gun of a nuclear strike then you should understand just what kind of shape we are in today.

We now have a President who is trying to get us back on track...but you see all of the major media sources constantly attacking him and too many naive folks watch the charade of the msm and actually believe their propaganda.

Last edited:
As I understand it, many people at that time sincerely felt that a state had a right to secede, for the Constitution is silent on this issue.

I personally feel that President Lincoln should have come to some compromise with the South in order to avoid what turned out to be four years of terrible suffering: many Northerners lost husbands and sons; many Southerners saw their cities destroyed.

I agree that many of our social problems today stem from the consequences of the Civil War.

Good to see another intelligent fellow on dis here boid...so few of us. hehheh

Secession: It’s constitutional

Last edited:
"There would have been no war, no bloodshed, no sacking of towns and cities, no desolation, no billions of treasure expended, on either side, and no millions of lives sacrificed in the unnatural and fratricidal strife; there would have none of the present troubles about restoration, or reconstruction; but, instead of these lamentable scenes, a new spectacle of wonder would have been presented for the guide and instruction of the astonished Nations of the earth, greater than that exhibited after the Nullification pacification, of the matchless workings of our American Institutions of Self-government by the people!"
Alexander Hamilton Stephens, 1868

I can hear the demented, the liberals, and the politically correct progressives lamenting already.....(but we had to free the slaves) forgetting if they ever knew what that yankee --White Sumpremacist Lincoln said regarding that... ... "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....a glaring hypocrisy in America today is that we are perfectly o.k. with illegal mexican immigrants being our servants...but our historical servants are too entitled by their supposed victimhood to serve in such roles any longer....mostly democrats that think like that..... also believing in the concept of 'the democrat plantation' as in keep the Negroes on the dole so they will always vote for the democrat.

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery.

Lincoln's disdain for Negroes was based on his own deep seated dislike of all non-white peoples, whom he typically referred to as 'inferior races'. Lincoln publically and quite often called blacks '*******' aka the infamous n woid(of which only negroes are allowed to use today) and mexicans 'mongrels'. Besides, Lincoln could not use the Bible to justify his beliefs: he was a self-proclaimed atheist and anti-Christian.

Mr. Lincoln's religious views.................
by William Herndon---Mr. Lincoln's best and lifelong friend.
The following letter appeared, in 1870, in the Index, a journal published in Toledo, Ohio.
:

Abraham Lincoln's Religious Views

What If There Was No Civil War?

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." ... Faulkner.

so you think that owning people was constitutionally protected?

Sundance loves the GOP because it freed the slaves, and loves the CSA because it had slaves.

jillian, he is not very sound in his thinking.

Lincoln was willing to endure slavery if (1) no slavery was allowed in the territories; (2) if all federal installations in the South were returned to the government; and (3) it the Southern States renounced the right to secede.

Instead, the South chose War and Lincoln murdered the Old South.

"There would have been no war, no bloodshed, no sacking of towns and cities, no desolation, no billions of treasure expended, on either side, and no millions of lives sacrificed in the unnatural and fratricidal strife; there would have none of the present troubles about restoration, or reconstruction; but, instead of these lamentable scenes, a new spectacle of wonder would have been presented for the guide and instruction of the astonished Nations of the earth, greater than that exhibited after the Nullification pacification, of the matchless workings of our American Institutions of Self-government by the people!"

I can hear the demented, the liberals, and the politically correct progressives lamenting already.....(but we had to free the slaves) forgetting if they ever knew what that yankee --White Sumpremacist Lincoln said regarding that... ... "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....a glaring hypocrisy in America today is that we are perfectly o.k. with illegal mexican immigrants being our servants...but our historical servants are too entitled by their supposed victimhood to serve in such roles any longer....mostly democrats that think like that..... also believing in the concept of 'the democrat plantation' as in keep the Negroes on the dole so they will always vote for the democrat.

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery.

Lincoln's disdain for Negroes was based on his own deep seated dislike of all non-white peoples, whom he typically referred to as 'inferior races'. Lincoln publically and quite often called blacks '*******' aka the infamous n woid(of which only negroes are allowed to use today) and mexicans 'mongrels'. Besides, Lincoln could not use the Bible to justify his beliefs: he was a self-proclaimed atheist and anti-Christian.

The following letter appeared, in 1870, in the Index, a journal published in Toledo, Ohio.
:

When the consitution was written the negro was legal property. No consideration of the Negroes was given in the costitution nor were they entitled to any. We did them a great favor by bringing them to a civilized nation where they became to a certain degree civilized and many of them became Christians. Have you ever heard of one that wanted to go back...to this day slavery flourishes in Africa.

Slavery in Africa Is Alive, Well and Ignored

:

Seems the RESIDENT fake lawyer does not recall the 1st letter of Confederacy done by the first continental Congress of the united States! The pre war government. Washington was elected by the second. Washington was actually elected as the 8th president of the united states NOT the first. You might want to read up on the articles of Confederacy of the FIRST Congress before you run your slut mouth!

:

Back then there was total respect for the unalienable right to property.

:

When the consitution was written the negro was legal property. No consideration of the Negroes was given in the costitution nor were they entitled to any. We did them a great favor by bringing them to a civilized nation where they became to a certain degree civilized and many of them became Christians. Have you ever heard of one that wanted to go back...to this day slavery flourishes in Africa.

Slavery in Africa Is Alive, Well and Ignored
Neo-American barbarism of white privilege. Step off.

:

Seems the RESIDENT fake lawyer does not recall the 1st letter of Confederacy done by the first continental Congress of the united States! The pre war government. Washington was elected by the second. Washington was actually elected as the 8th president of the united states NOT the first. You might want to read up on the articles of Confederacy of the FIRST Congress before you run your slut mouth!
And that mouth of yours is why you have no respect from your betters. Jillian has it right, and you still are two centuries behind.

:

And that mouth of yours is why you have no respect from your betters. Jillian has it right, and you still are two centuries behind.

he's just angry because I call him out for being a putin puppet.

it makes the slug feel better to call me slut and pretend I lie like he does.

I wonder how much Vladimir pays him for his imbecilic nonsense.

They chose war.
Too bad the south couldn't handle state's rights. Namely, the rights of northern states to not return escaped slaves. That's one of the reasons the southern states stated as a reason for secession.

In contrast, the north was fine with the right of the southern states to hold slaves, while the south rejected state's rights. Slaver apologists like to pretend the opposite, but they're always revising history.

And if the south had separated, they'd still be holding slaves today. After all, the entire sick Confederate culture was slavery-based. And the conservatives would be fine with that.

On January 31, 1865, the United States Congress narrowly passed an amendment to the Constitution abolishing slavery; that this was accomplished thanks to the American Civil War is undeniable. That destroying slavery became a primary goal of the Civil War, however, was not initially expected. Many northerners were extremely reluctant to abolish the institution. Could slavery have been abolished without the Civil War?

The abolishment of Slavery in the South could have been accomplished peacefully as it was in the rest of The Western World....it was already on its way out in the United States and, with time, would have died naturally due to the advancement of technology if nothing else...huge numbers of slaves would no longer have been required on the large plantations. How possible is that scenario, though?

Slavery was retreating across the nation, starting in the northeast and eventually the South. However, biology and geography explain this historical trend. Enslavement was never widespread in the North, not because northerners were more moral, but geography dictated that they did not need as many African workers. Malaria, which did not exist in the Americas before 1492, thrives where mosquitoes do--south of the Mason-Dixon line. Africans have a greater resistance to malaria and could survive the disease better than Europeans. That enslavement did not last in the North just means that black slaves were not ecologically necessary (and consequently, it was easier to jettison the practice when the revolutionary ideas of equality appeared in 1776).

Holding enslaved people was capitalistic and economical. An enslaved person was more than a worker, they were an investment. Many enslavers purchased slaves to grow their wealth, own collateral for borrowing, or profit from “breeding.” By the 1850s, Deep South slavers complained that Upper South states were becoming “breeder states,” where slave owners purchased female slaves to breed them and then sell the children. However repugnant, the practice was economical. Although the price of a slave by 1860 was around $800—which is $260,000 in 2011 dollars—this was still less than the cost of a paid worker. Remember, you only have to pay for a slave once. A wage earner is paid for every day he works. Slaves are cheaper than wage earners. Moreover, there was the tremendous (titanic is better) amount of money invested in enslaving humans. In 1860, the value of slaves was $2.5 billion, more than the value of all the land in the South.

Likewise today and for years---we have seen America rely on illegal mexican labor to do the work that Negroes would no longer do due to government welfare programs that sustained them...why work when the government will give you what you need to live?

The truth of the matter is that any advanced society must have a servant class.....are people working for minimum wage(and in the case of illegal mexicans...working for even less than that) really free? Much hyprocisy in America.

Meanwhilst we also buy cheap goods from China produced by slaves....where is the outrage. It is easy to beat up our Southern Culture of more than a couple of hundred years ago...but not to fret about going to Walmart to purchase the cheapest imports from China.

Would it not be better to establish a Legal Servant Class in America...pass laws to insure they be treated humanely and allow them to better themselves eventually and to gain citizenship once they have demonstrated they have the ability to support themselves and pay taxes?

:

Back then there was total respect for the unalienable right to property.

Exactly....and of course under communism no such thing exists. Leftists whine and wet their panties about Negroid Servitude but do not protest at all about the 20 millions of white folk who perished under slavery under a leftwing and socialist system in Russia...can anyone say ....Hypocrites?

They chose war.
Too bad the south couldn't handle state's rights. Namely, the rights of northern states to not return escaped slaves. That's one of the reasons the southern states stated as a reason for secession.

In contrast, the north was fine with the right of the southern states to hold slaves, while the south rejected state's rights. Slaver apologists like to pretend the opposite, but they're always revising history.

And if the south had separated, they'd still be holding slaves today. After all, the entire sick Confederate culture was slavery-based. And the conservatives would be fine with that.

On January 31, 1865, the United States Congress narrowly passed an amendment to the Constitution abolishing slavery; that this was accomplished thanks to the American Civil War is undeniable. That destroying slavery became a primary goal of the Civil War, however, was not initially expected. Many northerners were extremely reluctant to abolish the institution. Could slavery have been abolished without the Civil War?

The abolishment of Slavery in the South could have been accomplished peacefully as it was in the rest of The Western World....it was already on its way out in the United States and, with time, would have died naturally due to the advancement of technology if nothing else...huge numbers of slaves would no longer have been required on the large plantations. How possible is that scenario, though?

Slavery was retreating across the nation, starting in the northeast and eventually the South. However, biology and geography explain this historical trend. Enslavement was never widespread in the North, not because northerners were more moral, but geography dictated that they did not need as many African workers. Malaria, which did not exist in the Americas before 1492, thrives where mosquitoes do--south of the Mason-Dixon line. Africans have a greater resistance to malaria and could survive the disease better than Europeans. That enslavement did not last in the North just means that black slaves were not ecologically necessary (and consequently, it was easier to jettison the practice when the revolutionary ideas of equality appeared in 1776).

Holding enslaved people was capitalistic and economical. An enslaved person was more than a worker, they were an investment. Many enslavers purchased slaves to grow their wealth, own collateral for borrowing, or profit from “breeding.” By the 1850s, Deep South slavers complained that Upper South states were becoming “breeder states,” where slave owners purchased female slaves to breed them and then sell the children. However repugnant, the practice was economical. Although the price of a slave by 1860 was around $800—which is $260,000 in 2011 dollars—this was still less than the cost of a paid worker. Remember, you only have to pay for a slave once. A wage earner is paid for every day he works. Slaves are cheaper than wage earners. Moreover, there was the tremendous (titanic is better) amount of money invested in enslaving humans. In 1860, the value of slaves was $2.5 billion, more than the value of all the land in the South.

Likewise today and for years---we have seen America rely on illegal mexican labor to do the work that Negroes would no longer do due to government welfare programs that sustained them...why work when the government will give you what you need to live?

The truth of the matter is that any advanced society must have a servant class.....are people working for minimum wage(and in the case of illegal mexicans...working for even less than that) really free? Much hyprocisy in America.

Meanwhilst we also buy cheap goods from China produced by slaves....where is the outrage. It is easy to beat up our Southern Culture of more than a couple of hundred years ago...but not to fret about going to Walmart to purchase the cheapest imports from China.

Would it not be better to establish a Legal Servant Class in America...pass laws to insure they be treated humanely and allow them to better themselves eventually and to gain citizenship once they have demonstrated they have the ability to support themselves and pay taxes?
Nonsense. The Turner thesis, modified or not, was exploded long ago.

:

Even the U.N. admits that slavery works in Africa today...in fact it is also quite widespread in China...hardly a thing of the past.

The United Nations: Accessory to Slavery and other Crimes Against Humanity

Last edited:

:

Go to Hell Hypocrite..................
The modern-day 'slave class' is anyone who cannot do math... and that's about 95% of the population

MikeAdams.jpg

Throughout human history, most slavery has been enforced physically -- with whips and chains. You either did what you were told or they beat you into submission.

Most modern people mistakenly believe slavery has been largely eradicated across our world. They don't see people shackled in chains or being ordered what to do by their owners. Modern culture no longer accepts overt slavery, right? ...Or does it?

It is not something that only existed two centuries ago as you naively assume....your ignorance and those like you who obviously believe in the fallacious idea that slavery only existed in the American Southland and was ended by the the Civil War are beyond help....just too ignorant to edumacate.....as in..............Slavery Still Exists — We Just Don’t Talk about It

Last edited:
The white supremacist insanity is well exposed above.
The white supremacist insanity is well exposed above.

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything"................Abraham Lincoln

Forum List

Back