🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 If Palestine rejected Hamas what is on the table ?

Some more history for you, Oslo two state solution, then some Zionist nutter murdered Rabin.
The current stalemate over palestine results from the arabs losing 4 major wars snd numerous smaller skirmishes since 1948

With each loss Jewish territory expands and the muslim position gets weaker

My thinking is that peace is impossible now or ever

The current stalemate over palestine results from the arabs losing 4 major wars snd numerous smaller skirmishes since 1948

With each loss Jewish territory expands and the muslim position gets weaker

My thinking is that peace is impossible now or ever
If thats the case then the rancid State of Israel will have to be taken down.

Correct.

The point is also that Hamas and innocent Palestinians civilians are not ‘the same’; innocent Palestinians civilians being needlessly killed by Israel in its futile, ham-handed effort to eliminate Hamas.
There are few if any innocent palestinians

The civilians are as dedicated to killing Jews as the Hamas terrorists are

There are few if any innocent palestinians

The civilians are as dedicated to killing Jews as the Hamas terrorists are
Like those sick Zionists you are off your head, so any war now between Israel and groups such as Hezbollah there are very few innocent Israelis? so don't complain when Tel Aviv is bombed to rubble because there are few innocents there.

Like those sick Zionists you are off your head, so any war now between Israel and groups such as Hezbollah there are very few innocent Israelis? so don't complain when Tel Aviv is bombed to rubble because there are few innocents there.
So far with God’s help your side gets its ass kicked every time by the IDF

Thats not going to change

In Ulster the catholic population saw the IRA as a force for good because they protected republican areas against protestant death squads. To outsiders it seemed incredible that people who bombed and killed should get support.

I thought that for years. I couldnt understand the support for the hunger strikers who seemed like monsters to me.
But the more I learned about the history the better I understood the situation. Support for the IRA grew out of boneheaded british attitudes. The initial british troops were welcomed with cake and cups of tea. It didnt take long for attitudes to change,
Bloody Sunday was the biggest recruiting tool for the IRA,
What was a civil rights call for jobs,housing and votes turned into a struggle for independence
Ireland changed only when the people were offered something better,
Israel has been feeding terrorism for decades. They are bombing infants every day. The ones who survive will join militant forces when they grow up. They are l;iterally breeding the people who will kill their children and grandchildren.
So life in Gaza, and now Israel, is crap.What is the offer to Palestinians that they will be excited about ? What can be done to stop the killing ?
Wouldnt it be better to live in peace than in fear of atttack ?

Ive put this here in the hope that thre might be some debate. I have seen very little of that on the site.
You're forgetting one very important factor that no one will ever be able to control. Religious fundamentalism.
If you were to remove the religious element from this conflict it would fizzle out very quickly politics notwithstanding.

So far with God’s help your side gets its ass kicked every time by the IDF

Thats not going to change
It already has changed, in 2006 when you had your arses kicked in Lebanon, when you were up against Men and not kids since then a lot of noise but you clowns have not tried invading Lebanon again, i wish you would try it.
1699911414320.png

Lol, the strange efforts to make secular Netanyahu and most Israelis as "religious," and then some. As if they are not about survival.

Just because she repeats weird theories, don't mean she herself believes in them.

This is a bullshit excuse. Israel gave the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians 20 years ago. They elected Hamas. BILLIONS of dollars have been dumped into Gaza the only thing that's improved there is the weaponry Hamas uses to attack Israel, and the leaders of Hamas' bank accounts. The even a victim schtick is tired and old. At some point you have to take responsibility for your own shit. The Pali's refuse to do so and the leadership they've elected is happy to oblige that state of being as it makes them tons of cash.

I'll bet you any amount of money that Israel would turn over Gaza to the Egyptians or the Jordanians in 3 seconds. They don't want it. Why? The same reason Israel doesn't. It's full of Palestinians.
Israel tried when it returned The Sinai. Egypt refused to take Gaza.

Forum List

Back