If Pelosi Starts Up Again With "Silly Demands"In The Bill,Can Trump Just Pass The Bill With Executive Order?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
are the dems gonna start acting like a bunch of babies again? wanting all of these goodies added to the stimulus bill. So, Especially Pelosi doesn't care if millions of Americans wont be able to pay their bills and buy food for themselves and kids. Have you all heard of the other stupid goodies Pelosi wants to add to the bill? we all are saying, "What does any of this have to do with the crisis?" Millions of Americans need money now !!!!
Unbelievable, well, Obama went around congress to get his way time to time, so Trump may as well too:1peleas: !!!

Not sure he can requisition a trillion dollars, but he can redirect funds already approved from the Democrats' favorite social programs and send them sailing.

are the dems gonna start acting like a bunch of babies again? wanting all of these goodies added to the stimulus bill. So, Especially Pelosi doesn't care if millions of Americans wont be able to pay their bills and buy food for themselves and kids. Have you all heard of the other stupid goodies Pelosi wants to add to the bill? we all are saying, "What does any of this have to do with the crisis?" Millions of Americans need money now !!!!
Unbelievable, well, Obama went around congress to get his way time to time, so Trump may as well too:1peleas: !!!

Pass the bill with executive order? At what grade did they throw you out of school?

I wish Trump would just write an executive order to cure COVID-19. He can do that right?

Pass the bill with executive order? At what grade did they throw you out of school?
As with many other RWNJs on this board, this little freakazoid also went to school on a short yellow bus.

Not sure he can requisition a trillion dollars, but he can redirect funds already approved from the Democrats' favorite social programs and send them sailing.
i dont know all of her demands, but it wont surprise me if Pelosi wanted to register all house pets to vote in 2020, and so long as the pets vote for Biden.

again, pelosi is sounding like daffy duck,,,consequences schmonkencenes,,,,so long as im rich !!!

You don't know anything, and yet you post a thread as if you do. Grow up, the D's support the people, the R's support the special interests, the 1%ers and corporate executives.

We will see ...... haven't been able to follow yet what Pelosi is asking for, but if she tries to tack on anything about voting, or global warming, or anything else unassociated with the task at hand of financial relief, she herself will necessarily need to be named a virus.

i dont know all of her demands, but it wont surprise me if Pelosi wanted to register all house pets to vote in 2020, and so long as the pets vote for Biden.

Here's some of the stupid shit Pelosi is demanding,

1. Publication of corporate pay statistics by race.
2. Collective bargaining for big labor.
3. Obama phones.
4. Climate change study.

You don't know anything, and yet you post a thread as if you do. Grow up, the D's support the people, the R's support the special interests, the 1%ers and corporate executives.

Wow, if that's your understanding, you really are that stupid.

It is as simple as this:
Democrats are trying to solve the Health Problem in a Health Crisis...

Republicans were looking to provide Corporate Welfare program with no oversight of $500bn.

McConnell just introduced his bill with any negotiations, I pretty sure congress writes the laws especially around money...

So both sides asked for extra things... Pelosi's a far smaller ticket items compared to the Mitch's insane no oversight request.

By the way the Airline business is asking for $56bn (and getting it), they spent 96% of the tax cut on stock buy backs. That was there cash in hand.

Some of these corporates have spent there spare cash on buy backs and dividends and now they have no money for this crisis. So they just want to stick the hand out for taxpayers money.

Also if this is all so urgent why did Mitch take a three day weekend last weekend and spend it talking to Judges:

Sorry but no one is falling for this.

3. Obama phones.
4. Climate change study.

That kind of shit would tank the economy permanently.

Yeah... are we truly concerned for the well being of our country if we allow the economy to collapse?

If this "rescue" package isn't the answer, what of our existing policies could be used to mitigate this crisis?

Anyone? Or are we simply bleating talking points?

3. Obama phones.
4. Climate change study.
5, no ID required to vote in the 2020 election so long as u vote all democrat

3. Obama phones.
4. Climate change study.

Shit, they had THREE YEARS TO DO THEIR JOB... but they were busy trying to impeach, impeach, impeach.. if not Trump then Kavinaugh or anyone else they could destroy... they havnt given a damn about any legislative responsibilities. Now suddenly, they have their list.

Forum List

Back